1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New here with a Grand Am Cooper S

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 10:31 AM
TRU_PSI
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New here with a Grand Am Cooper S

Hello everybody! I just wanted to introduce myself before I sell some of my much loved car stuff. I don't have a lot of free time these day between home and work life to be on the forums. However I'm still a car nut through and through My name is Mike, and I've been a professional mechanic for the past 10 years. I spent about 5 of those years working in professional racing in Grand Am and World Challenge. I now currently work at a European performance shop.

Some other things I enjoy are sailboat racing, surfing, snowboarding and traveling with my wife in our VW Westfalia.

As a professional mechanic I guess I'm predisposed to always have project cars! I had a opportunity to purchase a 90% complete 2004 Cooper S built for Grand Am ST class a while back. I planned to finish it and do HPDE and race it in SCCA or NASA. However my family plans have change and now I'm planning to sell it. I want to give the Mini community first dibs before I list it else where.

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to contributing as much as I can to the community!

Thanks,
Mike