1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New (used) MINI owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Knydies
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New (used) MINI owner

Picked up a 2010 R56 Justa in Sparkling Silver w/black stripes, white roof and mirrors, performance package, HK audio, auto AC, and manual transmission. Almost got a S, but steered clear based on this lists statements of issues.
So far I've purchased Cosmo floor mats, rubber boot mat, used boot/parcel shelf, plus took advantage of Integral Audio Sub + box 50% off post. Hope to have the sub this weekend.
Like so many of you I've started my shopping list. Two dream items I'm trying to figure out is; heated & cooled seats (want to add stock heated seat button), and retro fit LCD DRL. Looking into the cost of adding front and rear fog light switches plus dealer activation. Not having the bixenon headlights, don't know if I will be happy with how the color tone matching of the LCDs.
Other hurdle is finding shops near me in coastal Georgia. Found a mechanic in Savannah, but can't seem to get them to return my calls. Might have to do a trip to dealer in Jacksonville.
Thanks in advance for reading and all the insight I have already gained from this site. Photos forth coming once weather is more cooperative.