1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 05:44 AM
Mini In Black
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum and relatively new to MINIs. I will be picking up a new-to-me black on black 2011 MCS hardtop tuesday afternoon. I've always had in interest in these little beasts, took a test drive, and was sold right then and there. I live in the DMV and I'm always up for meets, etc. I look forward to learning more about these cars through this forum.

I'll take pictures once I have it but here's a stock pic for now

Hello-mini.jpg

-Alex

Old 03-11-2014, 08:21 PM
Mini In Black
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Picked It Up Today

...and I can't stop wiping the stupid grin off my face. Who knew these little cars could be so much fun? It's going to be hard to stay out of it. Now...mods or no mods? That is the question.

Freshly washed and ready for the journey home.
Hello-mini.jpg

Old 03-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Mr. T
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to NAM, Mini In Black and congrats on the fantastic looking MB MINI. They are a PITA to keep up with but look so good when they're clean. I must tell you, I generally hate black wheels but the little bit of bright on yours looks great. Thanks for the pics and keep them coming. Happy Motoring and please don't forget to promote the MINI wave.