1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greetings from Seattle!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 06:09 AM
GalacticaActual
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings from Seattle!

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I am new to Minis, I got a 2007 Mini Cooper S with 81,000 miles on it back in November and I LOVE it. I got a pretty good deal on it as it needed a wee bit of work, but I love to wrench and did a lot of homework on these before I bought one. Since then I have changed the water pump, thermostat housing (both things i knew when when I bought it) and had to get a new CAS installed (that one was a surprise) and I will be carrying out a timing chain replacement in the next couple months (71.5mm deflection, no guide damage, I replaced the chain-tensioner). I have learned a lot here so far and hopefully I will be able to contribute some good knowledge myself in the coming months/years. It's good to be here!

Old 03-13-2014, 07:28 AM
white3
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome from someone across the lake! This forum has helped me out a lot, and it sounds like you already know what you're doing so extra big welcome!

Old 03-13-2014, 09:40 AM
GalacticaActual
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to meet you! Hey are you a member/do you know anyone who is a member of PSMini or another local club? I am trying to find a good one around here to link up with occasionally.

Old 03-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Mr. T
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to NAM, GalacticaActual and congrats on the somewhat recent purchase of your MINI. Sounds like you've put a bit of work into it thus far. I hope the information on the forum was of help to your projects. We'd love to see a few pics of your MINI and the work your done, so post a few why don't you. Happy motoring and please don't forget to promote the MINI wave.