1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 12:15 PM
VKBOS
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everyone

A couple of days I bought my 1st Mini (a 2014 Chili Red Countryman). Already love it. Quick question as I am new to this. I want to put the racing stripe over the hood, top and back of the car. Is there something already posted as to quality places to buy online the stripes? Any help greatly appreciated.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:37 AM
fridayxiii
5th Gear
Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts
Congrats on your new MINI, and welcome to NAM!

Do you know what kinda stripes you want, and are you going to DIY or pay someone to install? If you're going to hire someone to install/apply the graphics you might look for local vinyl shop as many could do both the design and installation.

If you Google for "MINI Cooper stripes" you'll find various vendors with thumbnail images so you can see what's out there and what grabs your eye. I was considering some A-panel graphics last year and liked the options offered on MINI Motoring Graphics and their design-it-yourself applet/function.

Happy Motoring!

Old 04-03-2014, 12:49 PM
ECSTuning
Platinum Sponsor
Received 2,100 Likes on 1,873 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new Countryman.

Post up some pics when you can.

Are you looking for factory stripes ?

Dependent on models and stripes they come in certain colors.

Thanks

MINI Guru/ MINI Owner Since 2004 | NEW Lifetime Part Replacement | Local Pickup
Milltek | Genuine MINI | Forge Motorsport | NM Engineering | ECS Performance | M7 Speed
Customer Service Hours: 8am-8pm EST|Sales Team Hours: 8am-11pm | SAT 10am-7pm 800.924.5172
Old 04-03-2014, 01:35 PM
VKBOS
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I went into the Mini Motoring Graphics site but I don't see countryman as one of the car options. I think I will go with the factory stripes and do black center stripes on hood, back and side (roof is black). The diagram helped, thank you.