1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

welcome to me

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 05:46 AM
Jerry LaGesse
Neutral
Location: from superior wisconsin . born at ft. leonardwood missouri .
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
welcome to me

morn` all ,

from superior wisconsin and am currently enjoyin` the hell out of my `13 jcw coupe . black on black . what a incredibly fun vehicle . have dedicated wheels/tyres for winter and still on the oem runflats . can`t wait to toss them in the dumpster . had a `10 hardtop s and loved it .

i have to let everyone know i don`t buy into the britt connection . my car is german and shows it to me everyday . quit puttin` bulldogs and union jacks on everything already . i`d buy several items available to me if , they didn`t have dumb/meaningless images all over them . really . make all the same retail items but , without all the britt look . please !

o.k. get off the soap box .

i am a true mini officianato . can`t wait to track this sucker at BIR .

jer

Old 06-02-2014, 07:17 AM
whaap
5th Gear
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Hello and welcome. I understand your point. While there are probably a few American cars made in Mexico or Canada we still think of them as American. The same can be said for the MIINI. I think the reason for all the Baritish hoop-la has to do with 'tradition'. It doesn't matter where it's made, it's the most enjoyable car I've ever owned.

Old 06-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Jerry LaGesse
Neutral
Location: from superior wisconsin . born at ft. leonardwood missouri .
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dang , jealous of your local . warm weather motorin` , always ! i hear you . it is all about the $ in the end . if the bulldog "sells" it`ll surely stay where it is . i do get it .

what mini have you ?

jer

Old 06-02-2014, 09:31 AM
whaap
5th Gear
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Jerry LaGesse
dang , jealous of your local . warm weather motorin` , always ! i hear you . it is all about the $ in the end . if the bulldog "sells" it`ll surely stay where it is . i do get it .

what mini have you ?

jer
In January I bought the base '13 hardtop. It's my first MINI and I'm enjoying it more than any car I've ever owned.

Yes, our motoring weather is awesome. The joke here is that cars never rust, they petrify instead.