1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello Mini Enthusiasts!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 01:01 PM
vividracing
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Mini Enthusiasts!

Greetings Mini Enthusiasts! My name is Todd and I am a Sales Associate at Vivid Racing in Gilbert Arizona. Just joined this forum because our latest project car happens to be a Mini Countryman with the JCW package. If you have heard of Vivid Racing or watched any of our Project Car builds you know we source parts from some of the top tuners as well as fabricate a lot of our own products. Our goal with this JCW build is to showcase the most sought after parts while developing some parts of our own that nobody else has built or to improve upon what's already out in the market.

My goal for joining this forum is to share our build with all of you while learning more about both the new models as well as the older ones. I remember the feeling I got the first time I saw the 2001 Mini at a car show, it was a much cooler hatch than the EK Civic I owned at the time and came factory supercharged! I loved the retro look of the interior and was in awe over how much room there was in the backseat.

Fast forward to a month ago when I pulled in at work and my Operations Manager called me over to hop in and go for a ride in the new Project Car. Ours has the automatic transmission but I was impressed with the power and handling. One of the biggest issues we had with our Focus ST Project Car was the fact it was front wheel drive so we are excited to have the all wheel drive platform with this car.

I will be posting updates of the build or you guys can also follow it through this link to our website: http://www.vividracing.com/blog/proj...-build-begins/

Just wanted to introduce myself and if anyone out there is looking for parts I invite you to give me a chance to earn your business. Have a safe holiday weekend everyone!

Todd

Last edited by vividracing; 07-11-2014 at 05:09 PM.