1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to the board and Introducing Betty "Pepper" White

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 09:39 AM
roll_the_dice
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to the board and Introducing Betty "Pepper" White

Hi all...Would like to introduce you to Betty "Pepper" White!

My wife and I picked up a 2006 Mini non S last week in Pepper White. My wife has wanted one for a few years, but we could never find one when we were looking and when we weren't they were everywhere! Go figure!

We are both car people (see sig line). I am an active member on several car forums and am looking forward to learning more about Mini's here.

We sold our VW Touareg and replaced it with the Mini. My wife drives 35 miles to work one way every day and gas was killing us on the VW. So I sold the VW and found the Mini.

It is an 06 manual transmission in really good shape and bone stock. I really wanted a bone stock car so I could modify her how we wanted and not have to work around other peoples concepts.

We are going to put dark wheels on it, probably 17" or 18" if they will fit without rubbing, some sort of stripe on the hood and rear hatchback. We are going to black out the chrome as well. In addition, we are going to add real carbon fiber in the interior on the dash in a bold color and the other trim in black CF. Whatever color we choose for the CF, will be the stripe color on the exterior so the car will flow. I dabble with CF, so I will be doing that work myself. I have done all the CF work on our other cars.

Once we start modding, I will start a thread for that. We are excited to have added Betty to the family and look forward to bugging you guys with tons of questions!

Anyway, without further adieu...Betty "Pepper" White

Attached Thumbnails New to the board and Introducing Betty "Pepper" White-mini.jpg   New to the board and Introducing Betty "Pepper" White-3.jpg   New to the board and Introducing Betty "Pepper" White-7.jpg  
Old 08-07-2014, 01:08 PM
JABowders
6th Gear
Received 179 Likes on 167 Posts
Welcome to the group, you sound like you belong... A true MINIac.

Happy motoring!

Old 08-07-2014, 06:11 PM
roll_the_dice
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, we are excited to be here and get the modding begin! Trying to decide on our first mod now...wheels or exhaust....