1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R60Fanatic

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 10:12 AM
R60Fanatic
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R60Fanatic

Hello Everyone!

I am a proud Mini Countryman S All4 owner in the San Francisco Bay Area. I noticed this great site when I first purchased my R60 last year. I happened upon many ideas about customizing my vehicle from the NAM membership. So, I finally located a group in the Bay Area operating under the name of GT Auto Concepts and this outfit has been transforming my R60 into a DuelL AG rally car! The vehicle has the complete DuelL R60 body kit, DuelL carbon fiber rear spoiler, new DuelL hood (with carbon fiber accents), Brembo racing brakes in yellow, concaved GT forged 19" wheels/larger racing tires, custom carbon fiber-backed leather quilted bucket seats, new racing steering wheel, new DuelL instrument faces (speedo and tach), DuelL carbon fiber speedo surround, frog surround for the tach with Defi gauges, etc. And the list goes on and on... It's a work in progress. I'll update everyone as I have more information. Anyway, hi to all (in a long-winded fashion).

Old 08-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Mini-b10
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello...can't wait to see it.