1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0301 & 60psi in Cylinder 2.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2017 | 09:03 AM
Dylan Roberts
|
1st Gear
The New Guy

Well. Fortunately, after several failed attempts over the last month of trying to create an account on here, I finally got it.

I'm the new guy to the world of Mini's. I have no clue about them, except for the last months research. I have always wanted one but never went through with it. Finally I did, Unfortunately I am pretty sure I am f***** hard, owing more than 11k on an 09 s, and the compression seal already f**** up I believe. I already posted in the 2nd gen threads to try to get some other help if you wanna pop over there and take a look.

Anyhow, I hoe to get some good responses from you guys without being blasted for stupidity too much lmao.

Last edited by Dylan Roberts; 03-04-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-07-2017 | 08:58 AM
PelicanParts.com
Vendor
Welcome to NAM, Dylan. The only stupid question is the one not asked so you're in the right place. If you need any help or have any questions please do not hesitate to shoot me a message ask I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Don't forget to check out our extensive tech article library to help you fix up your R56: http://www.pelicanparts.com/techarti...r_R56_Tech.htm.

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 03-07-2017 | 03:02 PM
Dylan Roberts
|
1st Gear
Originally Posted by PelicanParts.com
Welcome to NAM, Dylan. The only stupid question is the one not asked so you're in the right place. If you need any help or have any questions please do not hesitate to shoot me a message ask I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Don't forget to check out our extensive tech article library to help you fix up your R56: http://www.pelicanparts.com/techarti...r_R56_Tech.htm.
Thanks! I am sure I will be sending you a message once I decide exactly what I need to do.