1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to the Group

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2021, 07:40 PM
RickMorgan
Neutral
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New to the Group

Hello All,
My wife has wanted a Mini for a while and the opportunity presented itself and now after much ado about nothing we are the proud owners of our first Mini. a loverly 2014 Mini Countryman. I have to admit it is a grip of fun to drive even though I am a larger sort of git and would rather be in my truck.

So now I have a new hobby of repair and maintain a new vehicle. There is not a Mini Dealer with in 120 miles of my home so a lot will be home brewed. Any knowledge you could impart would go a great distance in making this a happy new hobby and adventure with what seems like a fantastic vehicle.

Thanks for you grace and understanding whilst I gain my sea legs as it were.

Rick

The following users liked this post:
ECSTuning (04-06-2021)
Old 03-23-2021, 04:53 AM
miniCPA
5th Gear
Received 145 Likes on 129 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the mini experience. There is an incredible amount of information on the forum to help with any problem. The members are also ready to help with what you can’t find.

Post a picture of your MINI and welcome to the community.

Old 03-23-2021, 08:39 AM
Brotharon
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am downsizing from a truck to a mini. RAM 1500 downsized to Jeep Gladiator downsized to Mini clubman. Just realized I don’t use a truck as a truck that much. I hope you enjoy your mini!

Old 04-04-2021, 05:09 PM
RickMorgan
Neutral
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank you! I will get a picture of her Country man when the weather allows it. The Peninsula where I live tends to be raining and miserable more often than not. We did own a 2006 convertible for a very short period of time but we don't count that. It was just the first hit for free type of thing and now we are firmly and forever hooked on this little monster! What a car.

Old 04-05-2021, 10:54 AM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 768 Likes on 626 Posts
Welcome and Congrats

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more