1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 03:46 PM
CeliaMarie
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello!

I'm new here.. having visited my mini dealer and putting some numbers together, I realize it may be a while (hopefully by the end of this summer) before I'll be putting my order in.

That aside, I'm a physical therapist that sometimes requires me toting my exam table around. The dealer put the back seats down for me, and opened the 'trunk' (on the convertible, please) but I forgot to measure the available space. I looked on the miniusa site, but I was unable to find any dimensions.

The folded table is 37w x 32h x15d in size. Can anyone who has a convertible MCS tell me if this thing will fit?

Thanks!

Old 02-01-2005, 03:55 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Hi, CeliaMarie! Welcome to NAM! I think if you put the table in at an angle, angled up behind the passenger seat, that it may just work! But I have the hatch. Hopefully, a NAM member with a Cabrio will see this thread and can help you!

Clover

Old 02-01-2005, 06:46 PM
StLouieLo
6th Gear
Hi CeliaMarie,

Check your PMs. I got the measurements for you

Lois

Old 02-01-2005, 07:54 PM
rsbell
4th Gear
I know your table has to fit, but that asside, you will LOVE the Cabrio, it is the best!