1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005 | 04:13 PM
Kellzir
|
4th Gear

Hi. I am new here. I recently ordered my mcs, automatic, and patiently waiting for summer to get my car. So I am still learning a lot of things about the mini's and the endless possiblities of personalizing it.

Old 02-04-2005 | 04:17 PM
dave
pug poo picker-upper
Welcome to NAM!

The waiting is the worst part, but it's definitely worth it. :smile: There should be more than enough content on the site to help you pass the time until you're out motoring and then you'll have some good stories to tell.

Old 02-04-2005 | 04:21 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
Welcome, Kellzir! Where are you located and tell us about the MINI you're ordering!

Clover

Old 02-04-2005 | 05:41 PM
morknmini
6th Gear
Newbie experience

Please enlighten.

1. Where did you get it from and under what circumstances?
2. Did you get a DEAL (am I nuts?)?
3. Have you actually ordered the specific car yet?
3a. If not, then you may be experiencing the pre-confirmation stage when you keep changing your mind about equipment and, especially, color. What are you thinking now?
3b. If so, then you had better confine your roving eyes to aftermarket products and not regret upon what you have decided (attempt at being grammatical). Whose car do you covet?

Just kidding. Congratulations.

Old 02-04-2005 | 09:17 PM
Kellzir
|
4th Gear
Originally Posted by morknmini
Please enlighten.

1. Where did you get it from and under what circumstances?
2. Did you get a DEAL (am I nuts?)?
3. Have you actually ordered the specific car yet?
3a. If not, then you may be experiencing the pre-confirmation stage when you keep changing your mind about equipment and, especially, color. What are you thinking now?
3b. If so, then you had better confine your roving eyes to aftermarket products and not regret upon what you have decided (attempt at being grammatical). Whose car do you covet?

Just kidding. Congratulations.
Wow ok let me take one at a time. ahha
1. I ordered it from South Bay Mini, even though I live in the bay area.
2. What? Deals exist??? ahaha
3. Yea I ordered an 05 mcs-automatic, hb/blk, sport package, and still haven't decided if I am going to add other things, since my production month isn't until MAY.

I haven't found one mini that I want to replicate but I like a little bit of something from everyone's car.

Hey quick question, is hb the next m3 color?

Old 02-05-2005 | 01:34 PM
morknmini
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Kellzir
Wow ok let me take one at a time. ahha
1. I ordered it from South Bay Mini, even though I live in the bay area.
2. What? Deals exist??? ahaha
3. Yea I ordered an 05 mcs-automatic, hb/blk, sport package, and still haven't decided if I am going to add other things, since my production month isn't until MAY.

I haven't found one mini that I want to replicate but I like a little bit of something from everyone's car.

Hey quick question, is hb the next m3 color?

1. Smarter than me. I placed a deposit in December and hope to be able to place the actual order in July or August. I did not know about South Bay.

2. Somewhere in this world someone else will have gotten a deal.

3. I too am committed to the MCSa, but after seeing KenChan's IB MINI on NAM I regret that color is no longer available and I have not seen HB in real life, so now I am vacillating between black and white.

QQ: You're already contemplating the color scheme for your MINI3? Maybe you should post a new topic asking about colors for the MINI3. That's a tough question. Can even BMW answer that one so soon considering that even with the current MINI some colors are available only on certain models.

Lucky you anyway.