1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Scheduled for Production...but when?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005 | 04:11 PM
BrewSwapGuy
|
Formerly PassatDoTd
Scheduled for Production...but when?

Rather than add another thread to MINI Talk I figured this would be a good spot for this.

Ok, all I can see in the Owners Lounge is that my MINI is scheduled for production. How do I know what month and when during the month its scheduled for? Where can I see these "codes" I saw people talking about before?

Help me navigate the OL and find the info I need.

Muchos gracias.

Matt

Old 02-16-2005 | 03:58 PM
sjwass
2nd Gear
Waiting

Well the hard part begins, waiting!
After I placed my order 5 weeks went by before my VIN number and production status changed. The best way is to call 866-ASK-MINI and use their automated voice system or ask to speak to a representative.

Good luck!

P.S. They were always very pleasant and helpful, although they must get tired of talking to all of us obsessed with the production of our cars.

Old 02-17-2005 | 07:47 AM
BrewSwapGuy
|
Formerly PassatDoTd
THANK YOU SJWASS!

Found out my baby is currently IN production and should be completed by February 21st!!!

Then I gotta wait for transport and such. At this speed though I anticipate getting it at the end of March!

Woohoo!

Originally Posted by sjwass
Well the hard part begins, waiting!
After I placed my order 5 weeks went by before my VIN number and production status changed. The best way is to call 866-ASK-MINI and use their automated voice system or ask to speak to a representative.

Good luck!

P.S. They were always very pleasant and helpful, although they must get tired of talking to all of us obsessed with the production of our cars.