1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another new member here

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005 | 08:58 AM
MerrieMini
|
Neutral
Another new member here

Greetings everyone, I just joined today although I've been a Mini owner since November. I bought an 05 Cooper S convertable with a beige leather interior. I've driven alot already with top down when I can but I'm so looking forward to spring so I can open motor. I live in eastern NC which is perfect for convertables. I'm looking to join some NC based clubs and do some rallys and events so any help in pointing out how I might find them would be appreciated. I did just learn about the Dragon today. I look forward to browsing the boards and getting to know everyone. The Mini in my signature is me in my car. :smile:

Old 03-04-2005 | 10:10 AM
05MCSa
3rd Gear
Hello and welcome to NAM! You'll find lots of great people here, in addition to a wealth of useful info! Enjoy your stay.

Old 03-04-2005 | 02:48 PM
WindMeUp
4th Gear
Greetings, Welcome to NAM!

MINI Motoring Club of the Carolinas website is located here:
www.m2c2.org

Old 03-04-2005 | 04:15 PM
macaid
2nd Gear
Hello and welcome to NAM

You will love it here, I have been addicted for weeks. The forum helped me pick out which Mini I wanted. I placed an order last week and now I am waiting, waiting, waiting...