1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Webb Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 09:48 PM
hyperbluebob
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Webb Motorsports

I just want to let everyone know what a great person Randy Webb is to deal with. If you have ever wanted to have any performance work done to your MINI, give Randy a shot. He is very professional, knowledgable, gets the job done in a very short period of time and does it correctly, and will work around your schedule to get your MINI in to his shop. Over the years I have always dreaded anyone working on my vehicles, cars or motorcycles, but Randy definately changed my mind. I think this is the first time I have ever got my vehicle back with no grease marks or smudges anywhere on the car. He installed an Alta pulley and cold air intake and I am so happy wth the outcome!
Hats of to Randy and please make sure you give him a call or stop and see him. You will not be disappointed. Now I need to get more money together for more mods I can have him do.
Thanks again Randy!!

Old 06-12-2005, 09:34 AM
vegasdan
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would second this opinion. Randy does a great job and knows his stuff.