1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My first upgrade...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 11:15 AM
minibeel
Coordinator :: PDX MINI
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My first upgrade...

My previous cars were a Geo Prism followed by a BMW 316. Neither is very fast. The S already impresses me--without mod's--and I silently giggle to myself every time I drive it. Fast or slow. This car is an absolute work of art. Original. Beautiful. Sporty. We live in Germany, so the endless miles of autobahn certainly do not hurt our ability to enjoy the Coop's limits. We have driven it to many corners of the country; from the mountains of Bavaria to the plains of Westfalia and the lush Rhine Valley. We've taken some wonderful roadtrips with the Coop.

I've had my MCS for 2 years now and have racked up 50k on it. Actually, the wife has put most of the miles on it (poor her!). Recently, I came up on a good deal and was able to buy a 15% pulley. Now, I have to figure out a way to install that bad boy. We have the directions off the internet, just need a few tools then it's off to the garage. I'm excited.

If anyone has advice on how to install the pulley or what other mod's would complement such an investment, I would certainly appreciate it.

dan