1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello ALL!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 03:58 AM
ZeroPhreak
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello ALL!

Hi...

Really glad to be in this forum... you guys are awesome! So much real good
info on like EVERYTHING ...

just a little introduction...

I'm from the area of Stuttgart in Germany... got introduced to this forum by a friend I met at the Hilton Head Concurse d'Elegance when working for BMW Manufactruring in SC.

3 years ago, at 18, I started off with an "old" 1998 MINI BRG/W 63hp the 2 fog and highbeam lights mounted on the grill it was an absolut dream... until i had to exchange the engine... unfortunatly the garage I went to, for all the engine exchange stuff, was a big mistake... 2 months later I had to exchange the gearbox... ARGH... fortunatly I found a garage specialized on the old MINI models. He did a real good job and gave me a fair price since I was still in school... the reason for the gearbox replacement was the improper installation of the engine ... great... well after a few more problems and after deciding to sell the car (under tears) I thought I really do want to stick to MINI... so I decided to buy a slightly used JB/B Cooper together with my mom in 2004... I LOVE IT! havent had ANY problems with the car since... Few weeks ago my mom decided she wanted her own car... (cause I drive the MINI most of the time ) ... so we went to the BMW dealer and we were close to getting her a 1-Series or 3 Series Cabrio.
Then after a few days, my mom said...nah she doesnt want to have a 1series or a 3series but wants to keep the Cooper... hmmm... turns out... good thing for me... last Friday I ordered a new PW/B MINI Cooper S .... YAY... I am sooooo excited! I can't wait... unfortunatly I do have to wait... until September... ARGH... (any suggestions how to survive the waiting phase? )

Well... thats my MINIstory...

Once again... glad to be aboard..

Greetings

Pat

Old 06-28-2005, 07:42 AM
mdsbrain
OVERDRIVE
Surviving is easy...hang out here alot. There are plenty of people to help comfort you. I was a waiter for just about a month for my PS/S MCSa which I got in May.

Don't worry the time goes quicker then you think

Old 06-28-2005, 07:57 AM
CoopLex
2nd Gear
Welcome to NAM The wait is bearable given the support on this site.

Old 09-15-2005, 03:39 PM
ZeroPhreak
Neutral
Yay... after a horribly long wait my PW/B MCS arrived....
omg... its just so awesome!
Pics will follow shortly... been busy motoring yesterday

Thanks for making the wait more barable all you NAMers

Zero