1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How long before specs show up in the Owners Lounge?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 01:19 PM
sagworks
running with scissors
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How long before specs show up in the Owners Lounge?

My order went in last week, no specs (other than color) are showing up in the Owner's Lounge. How long before production do the specs usually show up? My MA ran through everything, but I would like to see it in the OL too. (peace of mind).

Thanks.

Old 07-31-2005, 01:53 PM
am0eba
4th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
The delay for this probably varies, but even when the info IS posted in the OL, it is not complete...

Your best bet (And what worked for me) is to use the ASK-MINI phone system, during East Coast business hours, and select the option to talk with a person. They can give you the most complete and accurate info during the production process. For example, Murray's body-color interior pieces, and 5-spoke bullet wheels were not listed in the Owners Lounge info, but I was able to confirm that they were specified for production by speaking with one of these helpful folks.

It's a real good idea to do this, even if you find everything listed properly in the OL. Extra peace of mind during the difficult wait. There have been too many stories of folks who specified certain options at the dealer, waited for the custom order, and discovered it was not the way they wanted it.

_Dave_