1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Post

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 08:58 AM
rnbradford
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First Post

Hello rnbradford,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to the community using the 1st Gear forum. Posting is easy and will get you off and motoring with North America's largest and most active MINI community!
Okay. So I've been looking at the above for several months as I frequented this forum to decide what I wanted, learn the potential problems, etc. Last week we got our '05 BRG/B MCSC. Been too busy driving and playing with it to post until now.:smile: It has the premium package, LSD, front and rear fogs, cordoba beige leather, anthracite interior, and the nav system. Because I've been studying the posts here I think I have exactly what I want with no regrets. I thank y'all for that. I look forward to years of MINI motoring and continued use of this site.

Richard

Old 08-12-2005, 10:07 AM
dave
pug poo picker-upper
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
Welcome to posting and congrats on your new MINI.

Old 08-12-2005, 10:12 AM
gokartride
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome rnbradford!!!!! I've seen one MINI in your approximate trim and it was a stunner! I can see why you've been busy....good choice!!!