1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 04:45 PM
miss_molly
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello my name is karen im the proud owner of a new convertable mini
i love my car her name is miss molly anyway i have a ? about any clubs
my husband is in a car club so i was wondering if there is any mini clubs down here i could join ide love to meet new people and go on curises i cant seem to drive my car enough lol i live in north county san diego oceanside
if there are any plsss let me know and im looking forward to makeing lots of mini freinds here as well thanks karen

Old 09-09-2005, 07:18 PM
ScuderiaMini
6th Gear
hi Karen,

Welcome on-board, doesn't she put a smile on your face everyday?

Berk

Old 09-09-2005, 08:19 PM
chrisneal
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi Karen,
Welcome, and check out the SoCal forum here. Plenty of people in your area, so I'm sure there's a club or two, or an upcoming event, if you hunt around in that forum.

Congrats on the sweet new car!
Chris

Old 09-09-2005, 08:38 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Hi, Karen! Welcome to NAM! Here are a few links for you:

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...splay.php?f=76 also: www.c3club.org which is c3 (Cooper Club for Charities).

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...splay.php?f=75 also: www.teammightyminiz.com which is Team Mighty MINIz.

www.clubscmm.com which is the site for SCMM (SoCal MINI Maniacs Club).

There are a lot of MINI peeps all over San Diego county. Hang out here on NAM, get familiar with the site, and let me know if I can help you. :smile:

Clover

Old 09-10-2005, 12:13 AM
Cecil Davis
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by miss_molly
hello my name is karen im the proud owner of a new convertable mini
i love my car her name is miss molly anyway i have a ? about any clubs
my husband is in a car club so i was wondering if there is any mini clubs down here i could join ide love to meet new people and go on curises i cant seem to drive my car enough lol i live in north county san diego oceanside
if there are any plsss let me know and im looking forward to makeing lots of mini freinds here as well thanks karen
Karen,

Welcome to NAM from another "Newbee" ! You've got the jump on me cause you already have your Mini Cooper S (MCS). I just ordered my 2006 Mini Cooper S a couple of weeks ago :impatient . I have a production number that starts the week of 3 October. The dealer here in Heidelberg, Germany told me I should be driving it by the end of October. I hope so . I would like to get a few good driving weeks under my belt before winter sets in.

What color is your MCS? I ordered "Space Blue" a new color this your for Mini's. When you get a chance how about posting some pics of your new ride for all to see.

I'm sorry I can't help you out with Mini Clubs info there in the San Diego, Oceanside area. I'm over here on the other side of the world in Heidleberg, Germany working for Uncle Sam. I'm sure you won't have any problem hooking up with a good Mini Club soon.

Well, welcome again and hope to some pics soon.

Later,

Cecil
Heidleberg, Germany
Hometown: Ft. Laurdale, Florida
Born: Alexandria, Virginia

Old 09-10-2005, 01:13 AM
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to NAM (I'm fairly new myself). Lets see some pics of the car!

Old 09-10-2005, 08:26 PM
miss_molly
1st Gear
Wow, what a welcome. Thank you! Um. I would LOVE to send you guys a picture of Miss Molly and I, but um... I don't know how , and my husband is taking a nap! I am sorry!!

Molly is Hyper Blue, with a black convertible top. When I got her, she had all of 9 miles on her! She has chrome roll bars and chrome mirrors. She's got chrome rims too (gotten a few days after I got her). The seats are all black and she has Mini Cooper floor mats. Her license plate frame says "I'm not spoiled, my husband just loves me!" She's eagerly awaiting her personalized plates!

Her best friend (aside from me, of course) is Wollybird, a silly blue bird with long green striped legs and big "hair" (did I mention his long neck has green pokadots?) . My husband won him at Disneyland Calif for me and he ended up in Molly and loves to motor too. I can't wait to show Molly off to you guys.

Karen

Old 09-14-2005, 11:44 AM
miss_molly
1st Gear
My husband posted a picture of Molly and I but not on this thread. It's under "hi from San Diego". I hope you can find us, if not, we will do it again in the right spot!

Karen

Old 09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Donna/Mike
Sand Dollar Collector
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well Hiya again... As Earl posted in your other thread, definitely send him a PM about info. on the West Coast MINI club in our area. There is a very cool run coming on the 24th...

Donna

Old 09-15-2005, 06:04 PM
miss_molly
1st Gear
my sunday cruise

Hi guys. This is a picture from my cruise last Sunday. I told you I followed behind my husband in his 55 Chevy. This was taken on Coast Hwy in Oceanside. We had so much fun! Except for he got all the attention. I tell you, people just don't have good tastes anymore. They pick an old clunker like that old Chevy (hey, no hitting the spousal unit,Honey) to ooh and ahh over insted of an incredibly cute Mini Cooper!! Sheesh!

Karen & Miss Molly

Attached Thumbnails new member-picture-393.jpg