1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New MINI!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 08:37 PM
thefuturequeenofnebraska
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
arg... back in the holding pattern...

so here I am again... having to kill time until she gets here... she went into the body shop today... and still has an estimated production date of the 15th... (which is not coming fast enough!!!)

and i am stuck with that syndrome... whats the name? the one where you cant stop modifying??? someone let me know please...

ive already ordered some goodies for her... like a custom whalen shift **** (with a crown :smile and some OZ superleggera wheels... now she just needs tires.

oh and let me say this.... THANK GOD for Julie Saxa. I torment that poor woman a MILLION times a day and she is still willing to get back to me ASAP whenever i have a question for her. (Julie- you are amazing.)

hmmm... in an effort to kill time, ive been spending money... does anyone have any recommendations for me? (other than a MTH or Unichip... that one is still up for debate... the MINI group here likes the MTH and everyone else likes the UNIchip...hmmmm what to do.) i hate that i cant find mods to do. oh woe is me.

ooooo!!! exciting thing. i booked my cabin @ fontana for the Dragon. woot. I cant wait to see you all out there.

and random fact- the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is only 30 minutes from Classic MINI... my friend Tyler and I are going a day early to pick up the car and going to visit it :smile:

okay disclaimer... this post is the result of there being NO week 41 production thread. I have no one in my place (car being built as we speak) to keep me company... thanks for listening friends.

edit: she is finished now and awating a boat