1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank you!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 05:50 AM
MightyMini
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you!

From the birthplace of Sourdough Bread, I'd like to introduce myself and extend a "HUGE Thank you" to everyone that has been so helpful in assisting me with the various decisions that I have made around the modifications that I have completed on my new '05 MCS Convertible. For the past 6 months, I have spent more time on NAM than I have sleeping in bed! Seriously, I'm averaging collectively 6+ hours a day on NAM and sleeping on average 5 - 6 hours a night. My wife thinks I have some sort of 'obsessive compulsive' thing going on. I think she's right!

I just haven't posted my first message until now because I just didn't feel like I had much value to add to the group. I've had my MCS now for about 5 months and have completed several mods including an Alta CAI, Alta 15% pulley, Milltek Header, MTH Tuner file, H-sport springs, and a bunch of small cosmetic stuff like tinted windows, tinted side markers, etc. In that short amount of time, I think I've learned a few things that I may be able to pass along to others. I'm very aware that my 5 months is NOTHING compared to the many years of experience that the vast majority of NAM members have, but it's a start!

So many of you have been such a tremendous help in providing me with insight and I haven't had the opportunity to say "thank you". I really appreciate this community and look forward to becoming more active in the near future.
Thank you for your kindness and guidance.
-Matt

Old 10-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Steeroidz
3rd Gear
Congratulations on graduating from lurker to active member

I'm sure many people will appreciate you sharing your experiences with your MINI, and it's modifications.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:09 PM
benthevegan
3rd Gear
I'm also a new member and I feel the same way you do. I've learned so much from everyone here. I too was just reading all the forums and spending countless hours on this site. I finally decided to register a few days ago and it feels so good to finally be able to talk to all these people that have taught me so much. So I guest what I'm trying to say is congradulations and oh yeah: PICS PLEASE

Old 10-10-2005, 12:31 PM
CDMINI
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Also a recent "joiner", currently have a 06 Pepper white MCS on order in the "mouse house". We'll see what Xmas brings this year, sugarplums or charcoal in the stockings, eh?