1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2wglobal or MA?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 07:37 AM
postrin
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2wglobal or MA?

I have been pretty comfortable in knowing where my car has been since it's conception on the 23 of september. 2wglobal shows my VIN being loaded on to the courage on the 7 of October and shows the courage to dock in Charleston on the 19th. No problem their, little longer than I once thought, but whatever.

My MA calls me yesterday and says he shows my car was put on a ship on the 5 of October to arrive in Charleston on the 14th. Well that's excellent maybe my car will be here earlier and there is nothing wrong with that.

I have yet to get my hopes up because with my luck it it on the courage and instead of one week, it's two weeks out.

In past experiences, who has better information. Should I be excited? Should I just stay on my current course and expect it in 2 weeks?

Thanks for all your answers in advance

Paul

Old 10-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Absorbine_Sr
3rd Gear
Don't get excited, but my experience was similar to yours - online tracking showed it bumped from one boat to another with an expected arrival 2 weeks later than originally estimated. Then a few days later, my MA called and said the car was on the original boat and would be in on the originally estimated date. I didn't believe him, but sure enough, it arrived as he said. But with all such things, YMMV! But here's hoping the MA is correct!

A_Sr.

Old 10-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Littleburl
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by postrin
2wglobal shows my VIN being loaded on to the courage on the 7 of October
When checking the site did u enter the entire VIN or the last 7 numbers. I have tried the site but to no avail

Old 10-12-2005, 01:22 PM
RenaultF1
4th Gear
I found that my dealer had better information than anything online...especially once the car leaves the plant. Mine showed up earlier than what I was expecting...by a few days.

Old 10-12-2005, 06:32 PM
postrin
2nd Gear
I entered the whole vin, but I think California is different and uses a different shipper.

Paul

Old 10-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Littleburl
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by postrin
I entered the whole vin, but I think California is different and uses a different shipper.

Paul
Thanks for the info, now if I could figure out who the carrier is