1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Our New/used Cooper S with JCW package

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Rick_G
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Our New/used Cooper S with JCW package

Hi Guys & Gals,

Just wanted to say hi :smile:

I just bought a 2004 Mini Cooper S (electric blue) on Tuesday, with the John Cooper Works engine tuning package. It's got 14,000 miles on it. I saw the car listed on the Auto Trader website for $22,900. It was too good of a deal to pass up. So I booked a flight from Tampa to Miami (I live in the Tampa bay area). And then I jumped on a plane Tuesday afternoon and motored her home Tuesday evening. Not a bad way to spend a Tuesday!

Alligator alley, sunset, rain falling in the distant clouds, a wide open panorama of Lake Okeechobee in front of me, and a wide open Cooper S underneath me. An experience I won't forget as long as I live! Blasting along I-75 with a big ol' grin on my face, PRICELESS (didn't even have to use my MasterCard)

This car rocks!!! I've gotta admit that my wife wasn't completely thrilled with me buying a car as a "toy" that we don't need. What a couple of days with a new Mini can do to a woman's disposition... Now I can't hardly get the key away from her. A big change of heart in a big hurry.

The Cooper rips with the John Cooper Works package. Good fun for a guy in his 40's. This baby purrs!

Thanks for reading about our new Mini Rocket Car. I'm looking forward to getting good use from this great forum. Take care.

Old 10-14-2005, 07:22 PM
s4gerri
2nd Gear
Sweet deal on a sweet car! Best of luck getting to drive it as much as you'd like too!

Old 10-15-2005, 07:24 AM
francisk
6th Gear
Yeah.. sweet deal 23k for a 1yrs old JCW MCS!!! You lucky dog!

Old 10-15-2005, 07:29 AM
DrDiff
Coordinator :: Northwest Indiana MINIacs
Originally Posted by Rick_G
I've gotta admit that my wife wasn't completely thrilled with me buying a car as a "toy" that we don't need. What a couple of days with a new Mini can do to a woman's disposition... Now I can't hardly get the key away from her. A big change of heart in a big hurry.
Sounds to me like you need to be a two MINI family. And not to discourage you but yours is a MINI. Lowercase letters refer to the Classic Mini.

Are we going to see you and your MINI at Deals Gap for 4th annual MINIS on the Dragon?