1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 10:11 AM
ChrisWyso
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pick Up

We're scheduled to pick up "Her Majesty" on Monday @ 7pm. I cannot wait!!

-Chris

Old 11-12-2005, 01:37 PM
chows4us
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DrDiff
Obtain your build number and enter the owners lounge, Join your local club, Prepare a list of Mods, Go to a local hobby shop Build a R/C MINI, and invest in a Scalextric slotcar set with MINIs, Start collecting decals, Make lodging arrangements for 2006 MINIs on the Dragon, Consider a MINI tatoo, Decide your MINI's name (if you haven't already done so), Figure out your MINI Code (yes I know it is out dated and not accurate) Move in at the local dealer, sit and wait 24/7 on NAM. Talk to your insurance man (I bet they ask, "Who makes a MINI?") Check on a vanity plate availability.

Eat, Sleep, Dream MINI! It makes the waiting a little more bearable!
WOW, you got it bad

Just think, once you get it ... IT becomes WORSE because then you get to look at it at 2 AM ... makes sure of no door dings ... etc

Old 11-12-2005, 02:11 PM
hahnsie
you know im sexy
"WOW, you got it bad

Just think, once you get it ... IT becomes WORSE because then you get to look at it at 2 AM ... makes sure of no door dings ... etc "

but thats normal right.

Old 11-12-2005, 04:28 PM
chows4us
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by hahnsie
but thats normal right.
Yup

Old 11-12-2005, 04:38 PM
wseattlemini
2nd Gear
Chris-

WOW! That was fast for sure! Sounds like a great way to start a relationship with "Her Malesty".
I love the name! One of the better one's I might add. Good show.

Old 11-14-2005, 08:34 PM
ChrisWyso
1st Gear
She's Home!!!!

"Her Majesty" safely navigated me home & she's now sleeping in her new garage! As soon as the dealer was going over the nav, I jumped ahead and set it to GB voice! The only thing she doesn't have right now is her Union Jack colours on the roof, which are ordered. There was a mix up from Cooper Flags and they sent the dealer the black & White (grey) flag. So the dealer will be calling for her & she'll be made complete!

I'll take some pictures of her over the next couple of days, and get 'em set up here.

Boy, after driving that "whale in mud" Olds LSS for 6 years, it's a big change to the MCSa! I love it!

Thanks everyone!!

-Chris (and "Her Majesty")