1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Placed my order

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 10:28 PM
wh˙sper
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Placed my order

2006 MCSCa, CR, #'s 1,2,and 3
Some other little foofroo like the red dash and an aux port etc.

I am pretty sure it is not going to hit me until I pick it up that I have bought one of these machines. Wow.

Thanks for the many many posts that I used as reference. I know my choices are a tad pedestrian (or as pedestrian as a new MINI can be), but I want all the people here to know that the choices I made for my car were made based on all of the information here and at MINI2. Thanks to all of the great posts I can say that while it has not hit me that I will really have a MINI before Christmas, I know the MINI that is coming is the exact one I want.

:smile:

Old 10-28-2005, 10:59 PM
thefuturequeenofnebraska
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
congrats on your order. welcome to the club... and i think you have it right... BUT its still kinda surreal even after you get it. they are just that good. happy waiting :smile:

Old 10-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Moskito
5th Gear
Congrats indeed. Remember though, we want to see pics as soon as you get it.

Herbert

Old 10-29-2005, 01:15 AM
Bar10girl
3rd Gear
Congrats!!!!!

Old 10-29-2005, 02:34 AM
ArmyDog
Coordinator::Asia
You won't regret it....slowly you will become a Miniac.......there is no cure.

Old 10-29-2005, 03:25 PM
anteken
4th Gear
Enjoy the wait.....in the meantime, enjoy the site! Lots of info to be had.

Cheers

Old 10-29-2005, 03:31 PM
DrDiff
Coordinator :: Northwest Indiana MINIacs
Originally Posted by wh˙sper
2006 MCSCa, CR, #'s 1,2,and 3
Some other little foofroo like the red dash and an aux port etc.

I am pretty sure it is not going to hit me until I pick it up that I have bought one of these machines. Wow.

Thanks for the many many posts that I used as reference. I know my choices are a tad pedestrian (or as pedestrian as a new MINI can be), but I want all the people here to know that the choices I made for my car were made based on all of the information here and at MINI2. Thanks to all of the great posts I can say that while it has not hit me that I will really have a MINE before Christmas, I know the MINI that is coming is the exact one I want.

:smile:
Did they give you a production number yet? If so calll 1 866 ASK MINI and find out what production week you are. Join the appropriate support gruop. There is tons of info on tracking etc.

Old 10-29-2005, 04:37 PM
wh˙sper
1st Gear
I did get a production number, but my MMA advised me to not do anything with it for 5 days or so. What I think he did was overwrite an order that they had already placed that could still be overwritten with my options. When I look on the MINI owners lounge for instance, it says I am getting an orange MINI.

This really was the best time of year for me to order it. A lot of big changes at work and the whole holiday season to distract me. Yeah right.

Old 10-29-2005, 05:22 PM
CDMINI
5th Gear
Originally Posted by wh˙sper
What I think he did was overwrite an order that they had already placed that could still be overwritten with my options.
So maybe that's what happened that moved our order along. I gave a deposit on 9-30 for an incoming Royal Grey, a week later decided to order a PW and wait. It moved to scheduled for production by 10-14 and I have a completion for 11-1, about 3 weeks after the MA submitted the order.

I am guessing it may be here before Thanksgiving, or about 6 or 7 weeks from when the order went in. He did look at a sheet and pick a 'empty' slot when he did the order and had a production number that day that he printed out. ( I noted before I left one mistake and it was changed ).

Then for about a week I was listed as an Astro Black not PW, then it changed. My lucky day...