1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 10:40 AM
MiniRN
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everyone!

Hello Nam Folks! I have made three posts today elsewhere but here is my introduction. I've been reading this site since my son, mcswrks, got his first Mini a couple of years ago. That one was green, but unfortunately met a sad demise. His present one is chili red and is as cute as it can be. Mcswrks looks sharp in it. He encouraged me to join so here I am. Talk with you soon! MiniRN

Old 12-08-2005, 11:17 AM
batgirlwildcat
6th Gear
Let me be the first to say... Welcome to NAM! We're glad to meet you.

Old 12-08-2005, 03:17 PM
mcswrks
6th Gear
She's going to get a cooper convertable one day....

Old 12-08-2005, 03:20 PM
gokartride
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome MiniRN!!!!!

Old 12-08-2005, 03:22 PM
akitadog
1st Gear
New to NAM

Hello all,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is David and I own a DS/W w/ white stripes, Web-spoke, MCS '05. I live in DC proper and work in McLean, VA. You may have seen me around the city on the weekends, or traveling 66 and the GW Parkway during the week. DC tags read "LTSMOTR".

I tried to join DC Metro Minis once before, but never followed up on paying the dues (slightly embarrassed). But now here I am.

I took delivery of my MINI in late May of this year from Tate. I've been wanting to post for a little while here, but dealing with short work deadlines during the holidays and fighting my second cold in a row, it hasn't been my top priority as of late.

Unfortunately I can't make the event this weekend in Annapolis, but I do plan to see you all at the next Tate breakfast. Later!

Old 12-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Donna/Mike
Sand Dollar Collector
Welcome MiniRN - glad you decided to pop in and see what happens in the NAM world...fun!!!

Donna

Old 12-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Donna/Mike
Sand Dollar Collector
Originally Posted by akitadog
Hello all,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is David and I own a DS/W w/ white stripes, Web-spoke, MCS '05. I live in DC proper and work in McLean, VA. You may have seen me around the city on the weekends, or traveling 66 and the GW Parkway during the week. DC tags read "LTSMOTR".

I tried to join DC Metro Minis once before, but never followed up on paying the dues (slightly embarrassed). But now here I am.

I took delivery of my MINI in late May of this year from Tate. I've been wanting to post for a little while here, but dealing with short work deadlines during the holidays and fighting my second cold in a row, it hasn't been my top priority as of late.

Unfortunately I can't make the event this weekend in Annapolis, but I do plan to see you all at the next Tate breakfast. Later!
Hiya to you too....PS....you might want to post this in the DCMM thread forum.. And it's never too late to join in on the fun club...

Donna