1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yet another Miniac...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 05:11 AM
Alienswede
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to say hi. As many others I've been lurking on the boards for a while before signing up. I've learned quite a lot from reading the various forums and it's been an invaluable resource.

I was originally going to custom order my Mini but as it turns out, when I went to Mini of Towson they had just taken delivery of a Mini with the very near the exact configuration I was going to order; a 2006 Mini Cooper S w/ LSD, front/rear fogs, H/K sound and space cloth interior.

I haven't been able to take any good day pictures yet but here it is. I'd say he or she but it's really an it I give you now, E.T:

My nickname has always been Alienswede so naming my car E.T came naturally

I live in the Baltimore area and I'll be attending the DCMM event at the lucky dog garage this weekend so I hope to see some of you there.

Take care,
Eiwe

Old 12-15-2005, 06:52 AM
Rowan
5th Gear
Congratulations!You did not have to go through the waiting pain. Hopefully mine will be here soon!

Old 12-17-2005, 08:09 AM
Mishka
6th Gear
Congrats and welcome to MINI ownership! Nice looking MINI. I wasn't sure about the new stripes, but the more I see them, the more I like them.

Like you, I had my MINI all "built" on the MINIUSA website, and then was fortunate to find almost the exact car at Roadshow MINI in Memphis. It is a lot more fun to be MOTORING around instead of waiting on the delivery!

Old 12-17-2005, 08:10 AM
thefuturequeenofnebraska
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
YEA! Congrats on the awesome new car!
and welcome to NAM!