1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mgfred52

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 02:18 PM
mgfred52
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Everyone I'm new to the NAM site and this is my first post,I got my Mini in April of 2005,Her name is Mini Pearl.She is Pepper White all around and has the big Running lights in the front. I got the Priemium package,the Cold weather package,16in Wheels and the Halogen Headlights with the Automatic Transmissiom and I ordered the Fog lights and the 8 speaker sound system. I now have 8500 miles on her and she still is a baby.I took her to the Smokies and I think we went on every winding road we could find there.I will be making my first trip to Atlanta to get her serviced very soon. I'm looking for a good place to buy a front tag display so I can place my Scott. Flag on her.Can anyone tell me if I can get this done while I'm in Atlanta. My last question concerns the CD player,Can you have a new one that holds more than one disc without messing up your warranty,I read the little sticker and it said it might damage my electrical system?. Look forward to hearing from you and hope to meet up with you on a road trip.
Thanks Mark

Old 12-15-2005, 02:26 PM
bumble's angel
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to NAM!! Sorry I cant answer your questons but welcome anyway!

Old 12-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Donna/Mike
Sand Dollar Collector
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome aboard - I can't really help with the questions either but I'm sure someone will chime in...

So your user name - do you currently own an MG? Just curious - we have a 58 MGA...

Donna