1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from Evansville,IN

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 05:43 PM
ldye
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from Evansville,IN

Just picked up new '06 pepper white S for the wife's birthday. Her car but I'll be the one finding all the goodies she wants for it.
I'm done a lot of search and found lots of info. Do we have any Mini dealers that will sell items to us at a discounted price? She wanted 18"R105 double spokes but I didn't want them with the runflats. I'm trying to find set and will install Michelins on them.

Old 01-14-2006, 05:59 PM
bumble's angel
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to NAM! I hope your wife enjoys the MINI, and I am sure you will have to "borrow" it from time to time to "check things out."

Classic MINI offers a discount. You can get in touch with one of them through the vendor links. They are real quick responding to emails. They have always gotten back to me with in a day, even though I have yet to order anything from them.
I am not saying they are the best but they have always shown me great customer service.

Good luck.

Old 01-14-2006, 07:19 PM
JohnMonk
Coordinator :: Nashville–Middle Tennessee MINI Club
Hey ldye, welcome to NAM, glad you found it ok. Don't tell anyone you know me and you'll be ok. Hope Linda's lovin the MINI!

Old 01-15-2006, 04:39 AM
ldye
1st Gear
Originally Posted by JohnMonk
Hey ldye, welcome to NAM, glad you found it ok. Don't tell anyone you know me and you'll be ok. Hope Linda's lovin the MINI!
thanks John, yeah she's loving it. We didn't got out of it all day yesterday. It got dirty on the way home and now it's to cold to wash. I'll have to get it cleaned up tomorrow. She's on me bad to get a set of those wheels. I'll have to work on Jay!

Old 01-16-2006, 10:08 AM
JohnMonk
Coordinator :: Nashville–Middle Tennessee MINI Club
Let me know before you get too many miles on those tires, I'll strong arm ol Jay.

Old 01-16-2006, 12:21 PM
DrDiff
Coordinator :: Northwest Indiana MINIacs
Where did you buy your MINI from, D&R?

Have you joined MINICCI?

Tell us more about your MINI!

Old 01-17-2006, 12:28 PM
ldye
1st Gear
Purchased from John Monk at Mini of Nashville. Haven't decided yet which Mini chapter we will join.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Call
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to NAM and the family of MiniTards. If it's oem parts you need, Classic MINI of Ohio offers 20% discount. Some vendors listed here offer as much as 15%. Some usually have a sale going on so the best thing to do is check them all out. They are good people with whom to do business.

Check out our Marketplace section for some real bargains on just about anything MINI and somethings not MINI. And while you are checking the posts here you may notice a lot of folks willing to lend a hand with whatever questions you may have. We are here for eachother.

By the way, the best mod for that new MINI...a great MINI club to spend a little time with other folks just thinking about what to do with their MINIS.

Old 01-17-2006, 05:09 PM
DrDiff
Coordinator :: Northwest Indiana MINIacs
D&R also offers a discount to MINICCI Members. I don't know if D&R would be closer to you or not. At least you would not have to drive through no fault Kentucky.

That is the thing that frightens me the most about going to MINIs On The Dragon in May.

Old 01-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Donna/Mike
Sand Dollar Collector
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well Hello there! And Welcome Aboard... Do your faces hurt from smiling so much??? Congrats..........

Donna