1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 09:47 AM
snooter
Mr. MOTD
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello fellow Minianics,

OK technically I don't have my mini yet, it's in the "production stage" now since DEC. 3rd. I'm about ready to hijack a plan to Oxford and build the @#$%? mini myself (patients was never my strong point) I guess checking the "track your baby" three times a day is probably over-kill also.

Anyway I'm getting a S-Convertible, dark silver exterior, the two-tone (dark gray and silver leatherette) interior. (you gotta love name leatherette, makes artificial leather sound so much better) I got the sports, convenience, premium packages and the navigational system.

Once it arrive in Orlando I'm gonna get the lit door sills and two little fog lights because they look so damn European!!!

So I'm kinda excited, (if you couldn't tell). I'm not sure exactly what this whole dragon thing is, but I made reservations, and my wife and I are gonna check it out. We love that area, and we're looking forward to meeting some fellow mini owners.

If any one can recommend some places that do aftermarket stripes i would appreciate it. I was thinking of getting bonnet, boot and side stripes.

That's it for me

Old 01-15-2006, 12:23 PM
morknmini
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to NAM. You should be able to find stripes in NAM's Sponsors section. At least one of them should have a list of places in the USA that can install stripes and shields if you are not near their shop.