1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Production Week 14 Support Group

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 11:00 AM
snoogie
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rpterson
At least she's given you an ETA. If you're in the general vacinity of Charleston (not 530 miles north) and you're expecting a 4/29 delivery pushes my delivery into May I'm hoping it doesn't take long to get from Charleston to Mentor. I'm still hoping to make it to MOTD.

SkateMom
I'm in the Atlanta, GA area. Liberty is supposed to dock this weekend in SC, and my MA said she expected the car would be offloaded on the 23rd (WW site says the 21st or 22nd I don't remember)...but that by the time it's checked out, trucked to Atlanta, and prep'd, I shouldnt expect to take delivery before the 29th.

So that could mean you get pushed into early the following week...I wouldn't think you'd be that far behind me though!

Elfkin, Mini-bar, et. al...sorry you folks keep getting bumped. Weird how the info is so conflicting for some and straight forward for others...my info has been (so far!) accurate and updated frequently.

-g

Old 04-18-2006, 11:48 AM
eggSF
1st Gear
For those on the Manon (is it just me?) looks like it was delayed a day--was supposed to dock today but will likely dock just after midnight tonight, and then departing 5pm tomorrow (source: http://firstnynj.com)

Old 04-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
Not on the manon but....

Originally Posted by eggSF
For those on the Manon (is it just me?) looks like it was delayed a day--was supposed to dock today but will likely dock just after midnight tonight, and then departing 5pm tomorrow (source: http://firstnynj.com)
thanks for that site! Now I can watch the inbound port! It says Integrity is still scheduled for 6AM arrival on Sunday morning into NJ. Woo-hoo.

Old 04-18-2006, 04:43 PM
rpterson
4th Gear
Liberty on the move again

sailwx has Liberty reporting again. At 0600 she was off the coast of NJ heading towards the Chesapeake Bay and Baltimore. At that time she had a slight tailwind

My MA said they expect delivery at the dealership 7 days after the VDC notifies them of her arrival there. Sounds like I might make MOTD!

A celebration will be held on deck three for those vehicles (non-MINIs) departing in Baltimore. Not a big one, as we want them to HURRY UP and get off so we can get going again

SkateMom

Old 04-18-2006, 07:28 PM
snoogie
2nd Gear
A celebration will be held on deck three for those vehicles (non-MINIs) departing in Baltimore. Not a big one, as we want them to HURRY UP and get off so we can get going again
Lets have the party BEFORE we dock in MD...then as soon as the gangplank hits the dock...move-em' on out!impatient

Hurry, hurry, watch your step! Keep moving, keep moving!

Just a few more days now....!

-gary

Old 04-18-2006, 07:54 PM
claancy
3rd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My MA said they expect delivery at the dealership 7 days after the VDC notifies them of her arrival there. Sounds like I might make MOTD!
That sounds like what I was told also. Who's your MA?

Old 04-18-2006, 10:28 PM
rpterson
4th Gear
Originally Posted by snoogie
Lets have the party BEFORE we dock in MD...then as soon as the gangplank hits the dock...move-em' on out!impatient

Hurry, hurry, watch your step! Keep moving, keep moving!

Just a few more days now....!

-gary
Exactly!!! Can't you just see all those MINIs pushing and nudging the Land Rovers out to the ramps

Clancy: My MA is Mike Kost, he took over for Julie Saxa. So our MINIs really are related, same dealer and everything You'll probably take delivery earlier than me because I have to schedule my trip there around the calendar and my traveling companion's work schedule. I'm trying to make a lot of things fit just right. The flight, the aftermarket clear bra in Vermillion, the visit to Longaberger in Dresden and then if it all works out...the Dragon on Saturday May 6th. Nothing like "having all irons in the fire" !

Old 04-19-2006, 06:09 AM
Elfkin1024
2nd Gear
So is it possible for me to be on the other shipping line when I'm going to the East Coast? My car is supposed to be headed towards Charleston, SC. My MZ told me this:

Hi Tifanie,
I checked again on my end and it is still stating that your MINI left on the 11th and its on Vessel Ingolstadt and the voyage number is ING0123BSC. I don’t have any other information….. I’m sure everything is fine

Have a good one
Jen

I'm not sure if I buy it... hmm.... and what the heck kind of name is Ingolstadt?

Old 04-19-2006, 10:46 AM
bobdobbs
4th Gear
1-866-ask-mini

ASK-MINI is just about useless. Yesterday, the robot voice told me my car was in transit. Today it says "Your vehicle is at the port awaiting a shipping vessel." HAHAHAHAHA! It's probably at my dealer by now!

Old 04-19-2006, 11:00 AM
eggSF
1st Gear
Whoo hoo! DISCHARGED NEW YORK, NY19/04/2006

Old 04-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
No kidding.

Originally Posted by bobdobbs
ASK-MINI is just about useless.
They just told me I've been released to a carrier and am awaiting transport from the port of exit. Even though according the WW site, I was loaded onto a vessel. It's enough to make a person paranoid. I just hope I am actually on that ship.

Old 04-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Elfkin1024
2nd Gear
Mini USA now has an estimated delivery date of April 28th! I'm not sure if I believe that or not... I guess I'll believe it when I see it. I'm a little skeptical as I'm sure you all can understand why by now!

Old 04-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
if miniusa

Originally Posted by Elfkin1024
Mini USA now has an estimated delivery date of April 28th! I'm not sure if I believe that or not... I guess I'll believe it when I see it. I'm a little skeptical as I'm sure you all can understand why by now!
says it, its probably the truth since lord knows they seem to be the last ones to find out! Congrats!!! that is super close!

Old 04-19-2006, 02:16 PM
snoogie
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by Flankmank
They just told me I've been released to a carrier and am awaiting transport from the port of exit. Even though according the WW site, I was loaded onto a vessel. It's enough to make a person paranoid. I just hope I am actually on that ship.
I'd believe the WW site.... (sending positive 'waves' your way)

Old 04-19-2006, 02:18 PM
Mini_Bar
1st Gear
I'd believe the WW site....
My MA told me that my car will be here in about a week. Accoring to the W&W site my car will not arrive for another 3 weeks!!! I was told to believe my MA.

Old 04-19-2006, 02:23 PM
snoogie
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by Mini_Bar
My MA told me that my car will be here in about a week. Accoring to the W&W site my car will not arrive for another 3 weeks!!! I was told to believe my MA.
I'd believe the MA or...whichever one gives me the answer I want!

-gary

Old 04-20-2006, 04:18 AM
claancy
3rd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The Owners' Lounge is now giving me an estimated delivery date - April 29th! That also happens to be 7 days after the Liberty arrives in Charleston.

rpterson - does yours say the same?

Old 04-20-2006, 07:37 AM
Suzanne's Chili Red S
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Suzanne's Chili Red S
Hmmm...now I'm confused! I was booked on the Integrity but missed the boat. Now the WW shpping site doesn't recognize my VIN and I'm no longer listed on my original bookiing number. What could have happened? :(
Now some sanity has returned! I'm listed as waiting on the Freedom which docks in Southampton Friday.

Old 04-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Mini_Bar
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Suzanne's Chili Red S
Now some sanity has returned! I'm listed as waiting on the Freedom which docks in Southampton Friday.
You may want to check on that. I am listed on the Freedom too, but my MA said I am actually on the Integrity, which is due to dock in New York in 2 to 3 days.

Old 04-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
Miniusa FINALLY updated

They finally now have me in transit even though the website still says awaiting transport. So it is official that I am def on the Integrity! Yippee. If the Integrity gets into NY on sun the 23rd, anyone have any idea what the soonest I would be able to pick it up? My dealer is the mini of the hamptons on long island and we are having a couple of things dealer installed - matching shift **** and aux input....

Old 04-20-2006, 11:00 AM
rpterson
4th Gear
Originally Posted by claancy
The Owners' Lounge is now giving me an estimated delivery date - April 29th! That also happens to be 7 days after the Liberty arrives in Charleston.

rpterson - does yours say the same?
Exactly!

Old 04-21-2006, 03:36 AM
snoogie
2nd Gear
Completely out of hand...

Ok, I know I've gotten completely out of hand with this when I realized today that I've memorized my VIN number after typing it into the WW site so many times.

Jeez, one sick puppy....

By the way, Liberty is showing having sailed from Baltimore...on her way to SC!

-g

Old 04-21-2006, 06:02 AM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
that's funny!

Ok, I know I've gotten completely out of hand with this when I realized today that I've memorized my VIN number after typing it into the WW site so many times.
that gave me my morning chuckle....

Old 04-21-2006, 08:02 PM
fjpatriot
Neutral
My Baby landed in NJ on the Elektra, discharged at 11:39am. Owner's lounge has an estimated delivery date of 4/26. My MA hasn't confirmed any of it though - but I'm doing a face to face with him tomorrow, so hopefully he will come armed with a confirmed delivery date. Geez - next week seems like Mini April Delivery Week - sounds like a good dozen at least we be delivered then

Old 04-21-2006, 11:30 PM
rpterson
4th Gear
Originally Posted by fjpatriot
My Baby landed in NJ on the Elektra, discharged at 11:39am. Owner's lounge has an estimated delivery date of 4/26. My MA hasn't confirmed any of it though - but I'm doing a face to face with him tomorrow, so hopefully he will come armed with a confirmed delivery date. Geez - next week seems like Mini April Delivery Week - sounds like a good dozen at least we be delivered then
congrats! Terra Firma

Sending MINI vibes that Baby will be delivered sooner rather than later.

SkateMom

Quick Reply: Production Week 14 Support Group