1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Production Week 14 Support Group

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree

Originally Posted by bobdobbs
You have WAY too much time on your hands.
but I'm super happy about it because she keeps all of us informed!

Old 04-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Mini_Bar
1st Gear
I keep checking the W&W website but I still have not been loaded onto a ship. Is anyone else having this problem still?

Old 04-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Elfkin1024
2nd Gear
I'm with ya Mini Bar - I'm still not loaded, either. I'm assuming you'll probably be loaded onto the same ship as me. You'd probably be going into SC from South Hampton, right? If so, the next ship out of there is on the 14th. It's called Integrity. Keep your fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by Mini_Bar
I keep checking the W&W website but I still have not been loaded onto a ship. Is anyone else having this problem still?

Old 04-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Mini_Bar
1st Gear
I just called ASK MINI. They told me that my car is at the port of entry(or it may have been exit...hrrrrmmm). Does that mean that it is on a ship or not?

Old 04-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Suzannne
4th Gear
You have WAY too much time on your hands.
Awww...Bob, shuddup. Hey, I have to inform someone if they are lucky enough to be loaded onto a vessel, since I'M NOT. Grr....talked to Matt L. @ LB MINI today and he said I'm definitely NOT on the Orion Leader. This makes me very mad...and you don't want to make me mad.

Good news is he is still insisting that it will hit the west coast by Mid-May if not earlier. He said definitely not later. Better news is I had three new inquiries for the MC I have for sale and I've setup two showing appointments on Saturday - so hopefully I'll have a solid buyer out of those two. Hell, I would love to get full price for my listing. Wish me luck!

Old 04-12-2006, 06:54 PM
bobdobbs
4th Gear
I'd wish you luck, but you told me to shuddup.

Old 04-12-2006, 08:22 PM
snoogie
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by Mini_Bar
Its not consistent, I saw in other Production week threads that there were people waiting on ships, but then my MINI was finished on April 2, was at the dock on April 3rd, and loaded on the first ship after that and sailed on April 7th.

I feel you're pain ..I'm sure I'd be going crazy at this point ...5 days of extra wait was long enough! (sorry, I know that doesn't help!)

-g

Old 04-12-2006, 10:20 PM
rpterson
4th Gear
snoogie, I know what you mean. I'm happy that my car was complete, loaded on a ship and is enroute as we speak, but I feel for those who are still waiting at the dock, or worse, don't know WHERE their car is.

I don't know if it helps any, but here goes. If your car is west coast-bound you will be 20some days at sea. If east coast - 9 days. 5 days after my car was loaded on the Liberty the MINI "Where's My Baby" site finally updated with "Enroute". At this point, my car is still at sea. If the MINIUSA site updates you westcoasters 5 days after you get on your ship (like it did mine) then you'll know you're on board somewhere. You won't necessarily know what ship, but you know within 5 days that you're on a California bound ship. If sleuthy Suzanne can tell us what NYK ships are bound for California, then you've got a pretty good idea of what ship your on.

Did all that jibber-jabber make sense???? It makes perfect sense to me, but then again, I just finished an excellent Kettle One martini.

I really want you all to know where your MINIs are at evey minute. But I guess that may be too much to ask for. Either way, I'm sending MINI vibes your way.

Hoping you get info on your cars ASAP...

SkateMom

Old 04-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Suzannne
4th Gear
Originally Posted by rpterson
If sleuthy Suzanne can tell us what NYK ships are bound for California, then you've got a pretty good idea of what ship your on.
I'm going to call NYK Los Angeles tomorrow morning and see if I can speak to the woman who was so helpful last time. I'll post that info as soon as I can, and by all means I would encourage others to try other feasible resources to find alternative information if its out there.

Old 04-13-2006, 05:49 AM
snoogie
2nd Gear
Land Ho!!

The Liberty is now off the coast of New Foundland! Whoooo Hoooo, almost here! -gary

Old 04-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Elfkin1024
2nd Gear
It has been confirmed! My baby is on the Integrity! Oooh, good name for a ship! It sets sail tomorrow so it's waiting on the ship at the port! YES!

Old 04-13-2006, 11:17 AM
snoogie
2nd Gear
Congrats Elfkin! -gary

Old 04-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
question????

My cargo status still only says:
RECEIVED AT TERMINALSOUTHAMPTON11/04/2006 00:00BOOKEDSOUTHAMPTON10/04/2006 23:59

but the ship that I am on sailed yesterday. does anyone know how this gets updated and if it is current. It seems like I may have missed the boat. Plus miniusa still says awaiting transport....

Old 04-13-2006, 12:54 PM
bobdobbs
4th Gear
Doesn't look like you made it on the boat. It happens. There were about 50 cars that were booked on the Liberty but didn't make it on board.

Old 04-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
hmmm...

Doesn't look like you made it on the boat. It happens. There were about 50 cars that were booked on the Liberty but didn't make it on board.
that would suck... esp since there is another boat that leaves tomorrow going to NY. Guess it would get updated when I am rebooked on another ship? Do you know if the MA would know more details?

Old 04-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Elfkin1024
2nd Gear
Flankmank - just be glad that there is another boat leaving tomorrow! At least you don't have to wait much longer. And hey, you should feel honored that you might be setting sail with my mini! Haha! When was your production date?

Originally Posted by Flankmank
that would suck... esp since there is another boat that leaves tomorrow going to NY. Guess it would get updated when I am rebooked on another ship? Do you know if the MA would know more details?

Old 04-13-2006, 01:14 PM
Elfkin1024
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by snoogie
Congrats Elfkin! -gary
Thanks! I'm stoked!

Old 04-13-2006, 01:17 PM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
I guess I am just hoping I will be on it....

Originally Posted by Elfkin1024
Flankmank - just be glad that there is another boat leaving tomorrow! At least you don't have to wait much longer. And hey, be glad that you're setting sail with my mini! When was your production date?
the WW website has not updated yet. My mini was sent down to the port on Monday.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:21 PM
Flankmank
2nd Gear
OK... I am RETARDED

I just looked and I am on the Integrity as well with y'all. Now our mini's can all party together.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:43 PM
Suzannne
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Flankmank
I just looked and I am on the Integrity as well with y'all. Now our mini's can all party together.
Except for MINE, you forget! My MCS was clostrophobic and wanted to catch the next one. I'm chillin at the port, getting a tan. Watch the Royal Grey turn to Royal Bronze. Oh wait, its Great Britain, the land of clouds and fog, nevermind.

Old 04-13-2006, 07:19 PM
wildfamily
3rd Gear
All of you East-coasters need to have a pity party for the rest of us on the Left-coast. We want our Minis and we want them now! Actually, I just called and they said my car is now "in transit". Does that mean Mini Jimi is on his voyage across the Atlantic now? Suzanne, is that your status as well?

Old 04-13-2006, 07:58 PM
Suzannne
4th Gear
Originally Posted by wildfamily
All of you East-coasters need to have a pity party for the rest of us on the Left-coast. We want our Minis and we want them now! Actually, I just called and they said my car is now "in transit". Does that mean Mini Jimi is on his voyage across the Atlantic now? Suzanne, is that your status as well?
NO! I just called....my hopes were lifted and then dashed. I'm going to sulk now.

Old 04-13-2006, 08:39 PM
bobdobbs
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Suzannne
NO! I just called....my hopes were lifted and then dashed. I'm going to sulk now.
Your car is still on the dock!?!?!?! I'm so sorry.

Old 04-13-2006, 09:11 PM
eggSF
1st Gear
I'm so sorry to hear that ! ...

Old 04-14-2006, 07:13 AM
wildfamily
3rd Gear

That's not right! Wasn't your car built before mine?!?!?! We are both headed to PH, so how the heck did you miss the boat? You got the treatment if that's the case.

Quick Reply: Production Week 14 Support Group