1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

From Across the Pond

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Tracie
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Across the Pond

Hi there

I'm a newbie from across the Pond (UK). I came across this site by accident and evan though you are thousands of miles away, the information on here is still very usefull..eg Under The Bonnet to name just one .

I have a BRG Feb 04 Build Cooper ( bought from new) with loads of extras to include a customized roof graphic ( see pic below)..which is the 3 strikes from Jurrasic Park 3.

Attached Thumbnails From Across the Pond-library-131.jpg   From Across the Pond-library-39.jpg  
Old 05-07-2006, 08:09 PM
sddave
3rd Gear
Hi and welcome Tracie

This is a great site to pick up all sorts of things about your MINI and also chat with some great peeps.

I like you roof graphic and little checkered flag on your antenna

The next time I head over to the UK, I'll have to ask you for the name of a good place to get plate of bangers and mash...I had one at Heathrow on my way back last month and it was TERRIBLE...but the pint was good

Cheers!

Old 05-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Cooper Guy
4th Gear
Welcome to NAM! I also like your roof graphic. Be sure to tell your friends about this site as it's nice to get input from members from Across the Pond!

Old 05-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Escape Pod
3rd Gear
Hi Tracie and welcome!

Good looking MINI you got there . I was in the UK last July for 2 1/2 weeks and loved every minute of it. I was especially fond of the cider and even tried some scumpy Yum. Good to have you on NAM. Don't be a stranger to the boards and take a look around!

Old 05-08-2006, 08:12 AM
qwertmonkey
6th Gear
omg, I LOVE that roof grafic! Was that custom, or an option at the dealer?

Old 05-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Tracie
Neutral
Thanks for the warm welcome

The roof took a few weeks of planning on my part, I had to *win* a Jurassic Park poster from Ebay which had the 3 strikes on before I could get the work done by a graphic design company..needless to say I had to wait 10 days before the auction ended and then someone was bidding against me in the last few minutes ..turns out the poster is really rare!)..anyway I won the poster for around $20 ( £10 UK) , and had the design put on last October..needless to say I'm really pleased with the result :D

Bangers & Mash..my favourite..best made with King Edward potatoes and Richmond Suasages

Attached Thumbnails From Across the Pond-37_1_b.jpg.jpg