1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Charlotte Area?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 09:50 AM
southernscout
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charlotte Area?

Hi there.

I tried to search on this in here but couldn't actually find the search option on the page. Maybe I need more coffee. If I need re-directing to another thread, feel free to send my on my way.

I've had my BRG MINI for almost two weeks. It is sooo much fun.

I'd like to do a couple of things with it that I'm not sure I can do myself. I'd like to do the gas cap conversion (if I'm reading right there is a product that you can buy) and I'd also like to add a couple of pin stripes on the bonnet and maybe boot. Oh, and I purchased the blue head light bulbs. I have installed a couple of things myself--like and armrest and the checked side mirror covers.

Is there someone in the Charlotte area who is trustworthy and reasonably priced to install a couple of things like listed above? I sure can trust her to anyone!

Thanks for any help offered.

Old 06-14-2006, 09:58 AM
Kendel72
4th Gear
Call CS Motorsports in Gastonia and ask for Jason, my buddy Britt own it but he is out of town on the Elite Bass Pro Tournaments, they can do anything you want to do and if its anything simple I am in Dallas and I can help you! I can possibly help with the gas cap and maybe the stripes, I have did the viper stripes on mine, intake, M7 Ultimate grills and exhaust so hit me up if you need anything. Here is there website www.gofastlookgood.com

Old 06-14-2006, 06:16 PM
southernscout
Neutral
Originally Posted by Kendel72
Call CS Motorsports in Gastonia and ask for Jason, Here is there website www.gofastlookgood.com
Hey there. Thanks so much! I'll give them a call.