1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R53 Production Week 36 (9/4/06)

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 12:46 PM
handn
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ladymini
so, hadn, our cars might not get painted together but mine can appear to be your twin sister (without the shiny chromy stuff) and may end up crossing the pond in the same boat

-------------------------------------------------------------------
ordered 8/21/06: MCSa SB/S, silver bonnet stripes, premium, sport, cold weather, convenience, rear fog, gray leatherette, H/K, anthracite interior, arm rest
Almost twins.

I'm hoping to get on the Maersk Wave (9/11), though the Isolde only leaves a week later.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:19 PM
Boneman
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by climbergirl
I am doing the happy VIN dance for you.... now if I could just find happy dancing smileys!

Old 08-31-2006, 01:22 PM
climbergirl
5th Gear
Originally Posted by Boneman
where did you find those? Show off! Hey, why is your name boneman?

Old 08-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Boneman
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by ladymini
called my MA and i was told that my car didn't make it through the production that was supposed to be week 36 which appeared to be ahead of schedule (that's more along the same line of what we see in here ) he said that his screen shows him that i am in wk 37 but then he said that my car should be in there any day now and it shouldn't matter coz most likely my car will be floating in the same boat as a lot of the 36ers! hahaha...i hope it's true...
Polly was scheduled for week 36, started on Aug 21 (my birthday and week 34), and completed TODAY. So now there's room in the paint shop for Sassy Climbergirl who was also scheduled for week 36. We'll all likely be on the same boat!

Old 08-31-2006, 01:28 PM
Boneman
3rd Gear
where did you find those? Show off! Hey, why is your name boneman?
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/smilies.php

...and that's a long story. Someday I'll share it....

Old 08-31-2006, 01:35 PM
handn
3rd Gear
Polly was scheduled for week 36, started on Aug 21 (my birthday and week 34), and completed TODAY.
Hurray!

Congratulations!

Old 08-31-2006, 01:38 PM
Boneman
3rd Gear
... and btw I think this bunch of 36'ers are really cool, friendly and I'm happy to have "met" you all

Old 08-31-2006, 05:34 PM
kissmys
3rd Gear
Oh baby — we're in production!!!

OMG,OMG,OMG! Name:  jumping0011.gif
Views: 110
Size:  1.3 KBMy MINI's finally been conceived and I'm the proud owner of not only a production date (TODAY!), but also a completion date (Sept. 8th) and the VIN!!!! First, I went from OL showing only that the order had been placed (same song, 30th verse), and then the ASK MINI robot saying scheduled for production but no dates. So, finally I talked to "Jason" in Customer Relations (I was really demur and sweet; showed no impatience at all) and he was so friendly and wanting to help me! I decided to keep a pencil handy just in case he might have any new details. And then I got the motherlode!R53 Production Week 36 (9/4/06)-jumping0041.gif

I'm SOOOO excited. Oh, and I really like this 36 week group too! Climbergirl — now that I can concentrate on a few other things, I'll be posting to the show us your pets thread soon. I have two very hairy aussies and a black cat that thinks she's a dog (fetches endlessly, plays in water, and more!)

Attached Images  
Old 08-31-2006, 06:14 PM
climbergirl
5th Gear
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/smilies.php

...and that's a long story. Someday I'll share it....
Well, it's not like we don't have a long time! I agree with you, I am happy that we all have met. Well, you know what I mean.. virtually. Hopefully we will all join in some of the runs and meet in real life.

Kissmys!!!!!!! ]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0002.gif[/IMG]
I am sooooooo excited for you. Please do post pictures of you aussies and your cat! I am a sucker for animals. I used to have 2 cats, but due to my SO horrible wheezing every night, i had to find them good homes. Hardest thing I had to do in my life. I cried like a baby. I need to post a photo of the brown monster.

Soo... I was sooo busy today, I didn't get see if I made it into the paint shop. I guess since Polly is booking along and looking out for her friends, I should have. None the less, we should all be chillin on the boat together. I wonder who will win the limbo contest??

Old 08-31-2006, 06:25 PM
climbergirl
5th Gear
Did I tell everyone that I finally have my very own personal customer relations agent? Gave me his ext and everything!!

Old 08-31-2006, 08:15 PM
handn
3rd Gear
Did I tell everyone that I finally have my very own personal customer relations agent? Gave me his ext and everything!!
I'm surprised they're not just calling YOU every day.

Old 08-31-2006, 08:48 PM
kissmys
3rd Gear
Is his name Jason?

Old 08-31-2006, 08:49 PM
powerband
3rd Gear
Kissmys,

Excellent! Congrats. (And, "Jason" from customer relations must be wearing his underwear straight today. )

Old 08-31-2006, 08:55 PM
kissmys
3rd Gear
Climbergirl; the pet thing...

I did post to the "pets" thread, but I think you can access my gallery for better (larger) pics. Will give more details later. We have quite a story about our two Aussies.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:32 PM
climbergirl
5th Gear
Originally Posted by kissmys
Is his name Jason?
patrick. we bonded. talked for about 20 minutes!! nice guy.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:52 PM
JJ Blue
4th Gear
OMG,OMG,OMG! My MINI's finally been conceived and I'm the proud owner of not only a production date (TODAY!), but also a completion date (Sept. 8th) and the VIN!!!! First, I went from OL showing only that the order had been placed (same song, 30th verse), and then the ASK MINI robot saying scheduled for production but no dates. So, finally I talked to "Jason" in Customer Relations (I was really demur and sweet; showed no impatience at all) and he was so friendly and wanting to help me! I decided to keep a pencil handy just in case he might have any new details. And then I got the motherlode!R53 Production Week 36 (9/4/06)-jumping0041.gif

I'm SOOOO excited. Oh, and I really like this 36 week group too! Climbergirl — now that I can concentrate on a few other things, I'll be posting to the show us your pets thread soon. I have two very hairy aussies and a black cat that thinks she's a dog (fetches endlessly, plays in water, and more!)
You are begining to glow girl. Can I take it that you are in the gestation phase. I found myself desiring an Chilie Verde Sunday this morning. We must practice our breathing exercises if we hope to survive DELEVERY. Push, Push Ahhhh!
All is good.

Old 09-01-2006, 07:12 AM
Yo'sDad
5th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
It appears I must bid all of your w36ers a fond farewell. I just talked to Meg at ASKMINI who told me I would be a W37er. Guess I need to wander over to the W37 room and see if anyone will take pity on me and let me in.

YD

Old 09-01-2006, 08:52 AM
foomanchu
2nd Gear
Its finally Official

Just spoke to Climber Girls pal Patrick and my Mini is already in production and will be completed on Sep 5th.

I think someone on here gave the shipping schedule but I can't seem to locate it.

I'm thrilled to say the least and look forward to sharing a berth on the next ship with some of you!!!

Old 09-01-2006, 09:01 AM
kissmys
3rd Gear
She's got a name!

I've named my MINI! It came to me last night around 3:00 a.m. You see I've always thought that the way I envisioned my MINI's final look was to be more on the miniature limousine/classy side as opposed to racing/sporty, thus no stripes but lots of chrome/bling. And the royal grey color with silver top reminded me of something, but I couldn't exactly pin it down. Then it came to me ... a mink stole, a fur sable combination. Suddenly the name "Minx" popped into my head. Dictionary definition is: a high-spirited or impudent girl or woman. I think it is perfect. What say you?

Old 09-01-2006, 09:44 AM
Boneman
3rd Gear
I did post to the "pets" thread, but I think you can access my gallery for better (larger) pics. Will give more details later. We have quite a story about our two Aussies.
Love the picture of your Aussie with the "when will I get my MINI" caption. Now I'm gonna have to do one with Snert - my Jack Rascal (ahem) Russell.

Old 09-01-2006, 09:44 AM
climbergirl
5th Gear
I have to say that that bouncy smiley is a little scary.... doesn't it make you think something along the lines of gravity stretching the little smiley? Gravity scares me.... more and more as the yrs add up!

Old 09-01-2006, 09:46 AM
climbergirl
5th Gear
I've named my MINI! It came to me last night around 3:00 a.m. You see I've always thought that the way I envisioned my MINI's final look was to be more on the miniature limousine/classy side as opposed to racing/sporty, thus no stripes but lots of chrome/bling. And the royal grey color with silver top reminded me of something, but I couldn't exactly pin it down. Then it came to me ... a mink stole, a fur sable combination. Suddenly the name "Minx" popped into my head. Dictionary definition is: a high-spirited or impudent girl or woman. I think it is perfect. What say you?

Absolutely perfect!!!!!! I like it!

Old 09-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Boneman
3rd Gear
Purrrrrr-fect

Old 09-01-2006, 09:47 AM
MLPearson79
OVERDRIVE
Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts
Happy birthday Merlin!

Old 09-01-2006, 09:49 AM
climbergirl
5th Gear
shoot, it's the first.. I have to pay my rent. Man, I hate that. Awww.. look how cute little Merlin is..... he has his daddy's nose and his mama's eyes...

Quick Reply: R53 Production Week 36 (9/4/06)