1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Attention:D-CUPS

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 07:10 PM
Josh@A.N.M.
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attention:D-CUPS

WTF.........I posted a thread the other day and not 1 frick'in reply.please be honest, was i not clear did i not puncuate correctly, was my question not worthy of anyone's reply, or expertice? This is the first forum i have ever been on,hell this is my first computer and i have only known how to use it for probably 3 month's, and i am sure you all are saying in the back of your mind sarcasticly, no really.This is also my first mini and i do not know everything and may sometimes i may not get all the lingo correct, but don't i deserve a reply, if i was a 20 year old girl named D-cup i'm sure i would get a reply or if i was a mini service tech, i would get all of yours attention. I don't know maybe it is just me, i feel like the elephant man in grade school! Well just a thought, shouldn't everyone be welcome in minidom??????

Old 08-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Gromit801
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You have posted before, and you have received replies before. I don't know what you've posted that got no reply, but you're pretty close to over the line with what is essentially a temper tantrum.

Everyone in here has made a post that fell flat at one time or another.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:35 PM
El_Jefe
6th Gear
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by jersh75
WTF.........I posted a thread the other day and not 1 frick'in reply.please be honest, was i not clear did i not puncuate correctly, was my question not worthy of anyone's reply, or expertice? This is the first forum i have ever been on,hell this is my first computer and i have only known how to use it for probably 3 month's, and i am sure you all are saying in the back of your mind sarcasticly, no really.This is also my first mini and i do not know everything and may sometimes i may not get all the lingo correct, but don't i deserve a reply, if i was a 20 year old girl named D-cup i'm sure i would get a reply or if i was a mini service tech, i would get all of yours attention. I don't know maybe it is just me, i feel like the elephant man in grade school! Well just a thought, shouldn't everyone be welcome in minidom??????
I feel that you are a child in grade school not an elephant.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:44 PM
ATCQL
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What thread did you post so i can read said post.Q

Old 08-31-2006, 07:48 PM
Motor On
6th Gear
Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
You have response to the thread you are complaining about. Perhaps next time instead of aleinating members a simple bump or ttt would be more preductive.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:50 PM
JRZYMINI
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what a psycho

Old 08-31-2006, 07:51 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
This thread is going nowhere fast. Some threads, folks connect to, some others, they don't. Don't take it personally, jersh.

Thread locked.