Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Got my car last week:

And how she looks this week:

More mods to come!

Old 06-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Kandrive
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Love seeing all the brothers/sisters of my little So.Cal. MINI "Max"!!!! I love all the other colors (especially Surf Blue) but am definitely not sorry I chose light white - they really catch my eye when I see them on the road!! Everyone is doing such awesome Mods!! Inspiring!

Old 06-29-2012, 07:07 AM
bguarino
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by Shoof
Got my car last week:

And how she looks this week:

More mods to come!
What tips/exhaust is that? Looks nice!

Old 06-29-2012, 09:19 AM
MSPRO
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by beauxgoris
MSPRO - are you enjoying having more power with your S?
Oh for sure . My car previous to the Justa was a 300+ whp Subie, so the S doesn't feel "fast", but compared to the Justa it feels really nice. Increasing speed is so much more effortless now.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:24 PM
frstrtdmac
3rd Gear
hows this mod?

Attached Thumbnails Official Light White Owners Club-photo.jpg  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:21 PM
liveSTRONG
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by frstrtdmac
hows this mod?
Sick! More, please!

Old 06-30-2012, 09:49 AM
BigPanda
1st Gear
hows this mod?
Those are by far the best looking wheels I've seen. I'm always a sucker for the dual-spoke BBS look.

I'm really warming up the the JCW aero kit. Is that something they can add at the dealer? Does it ship paint-matched?

Old 06-30-2012, 12:15 PM
broussardc
2nd Gear
hows this mod?
Are those the nm 19" wheels? They look great!

Old 06-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Shoof
5th Gear
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by bguarino
What tips/exhaust is that? Looks nice!
NM Engineering...so far I installed the springs, intake, exhaust, turbo to intercooler pipe and throttle body to intercooler pipe...al NM stuff. Looking for wheels now, can't decide to go with 18's or 19's....

Old 07-01-2012, 04:31 AM
effkay
1st Gear
just arrived yesterday

Attached Thumbnails Official Light White Owners Club-1.jpg   Official Light White Owners Club-2.jpg   Official Light White Owners Club-3.jpg  
Old 07-01-2012, 03:34 PM
SmithWerks
3rd Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
effkay, very nice looking.
Mine just arrived on Friday. I've gone 100mi so far.
LOL

Old 07-02-2012, 02:43 PM
effkay
1st Gear
haha thanks a lot !

hope you are enjoying yours as much as i am !

Old 07-02-2012, 02:46 PM
effkay
1st Gear
Originally Posted by BigPanda
Those are by far the best looking wheels I've seen. I'm always a sucker for the dual-spoke BBS look.

I'm really warming up the the JCW aero kit. Is that something they can add at the dealer? Does it ship paint-matched?

i ordered my kit from the dealer, doesnt come painted, cost me approximately £2225 for parts, paint and labour .

defo looks sexy with it !

Old 07-02-2012, 09:44 PM
urayamu
1st Gear
Proud to join the light white CM club

Proud to say we just added this custom countryman to our family. Can't wait to drive it more this 4th of July holiday!

Heres a pic of our R56 Pepper White meet his big brother R60 Light White

Attached Thumbnails Official Light White Owners Club-imag0253.jpg  

Last edited by urayamu; 07-02-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Nuth
Neutral
A big "HI" to all ... took delivery today

Name:  STORM.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  259.0 KB

Old 07-03-2012, 03:24 PM
starman
3rd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by urayamu
Proud to say we just added this custom countryman to our family. Can't wait to drive it more this 4th of July holiday!

Heres a pic of our R56 Pepper White meet his big brother R60 Light White
Congrats! Do they make a Thule fairing and crossbars for the Countryman as well? Looks great!

Old 07-03-2012, 04:09 PM
CZ Mate
3rd Gear
Nuth,
Congrats and welcome to the MINI Family. You have a nice looking R60. Remember to "wave" :-D

Old 07-03-2012, 09:19 PM
urayamu
1st Gear
Originally Posted by starman
Congrats! Do they make a Thule fairing and crossbars for the Countryman as well? Looks great!
Sadly no. I had to modify and create special attachments to have the thule fairing attached to the oem roof rack of my r56.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:54 AM
frstrtdmac
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by broussardc
Are those the nm 19" wheels? They look great!
Thank you so much.. They are 19" wheels not NM.. I think they are called MHT?

Old 07-06-2012, 04:21 PM
SunnySideUp
3rd Gear
I got my light white last wednesday after a long search...started looking tuesday

This is my 2nd MINI and I'd wanted a countryman since they'd announced them.

My mom was a brat about me buying the light white she preferred the surf blue...she also rambled off something about white cars meaning you have bad credit like I said she was a brat.

But I knew what I wanted Light White with Black accents. I will be customizing it a bit more next week adding stripes to the sides and changing my colorful union jack mirror cover to the gray and black. Also thinking about adding the matching mirror caps.

I for sure want to change my side blinkers to white...anyone know how expensive that is? I also want to add side scuttles so I will need to add the anthracite holders.

I'll post a pic once I get my stripes next week

Old 07-07-2012, 03:40 AM
Ragnar4841
2nd Gear
You know, it's funny.
  • The largest CM owners club on this forum is...Light White.
  • Do a Google image search for Countryman and the majority of the results are...Light White.
  • Many of the videos on You Tube show the CM in...Light White.
It seems there should be Light White CM's everywhere! So why is it I've never seen a Light White CM on the Road? Why is it that all of the dealers in my area (DC/Baltimore) had few LW CM's on their lot when I was shopping?

Heck, the Baltimore dealer has like 7 Surf Blues on their lot but only one LW! (not a knock on Surf Blue, but it isn't for me). Maybe it's because they sell the LW on their lots so quickly?

Also, it seems the LW gets more criticism than any other color, but I honestly think its a great color on this car (I prefer w/ Black Roof & Mirrors). I debated for days of LW or Pure Red (another great color on this car and what my kids wanted to get) but decided LW because:
  1. It looks awesome & very classic on this car
  2. I tend to drive my cars for a long time and thought I might eventually get sick of driving a red car
  3. I'm 40, and with a red car my friends would be relentless in giving me crap about a midlife crisis
  4. I've been driving dark blue cars for 14 years and needed a change.
Ultimately, I have no regrets about choosing LW and can't wait until she arrives mid-month!

Old 07-07-2012, 05:35 AM
kconner5
4th Gear
Good luck modding your car! It's going to look a bit more like mine

Kyle

Old 07-07-2012, 03:28 PM
MiniDan
2nd Gear
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by RagnarDanneskjold
You know, it's funny.
  • Do a Google image search for Countryman and the majority of the results are...Light White.
It seems there should be Light White CM's everywhere! So why is it I've never seen a Light White CM on the Road? Why is it that all of the dealers in my area (DC/Baltimore) had few LW CM's on their lot when I was shopping?

Heck, the Baltimore dealer has like 7 Surf Blues on their lot but only one LW! (not a knock on Surf Blue, but it isn't for me). Maybe it's because they sell the LW on their lots so quickly?

Also, it seems the LW gets more criticism than any other color, but I honestly think its a great color on this car (I prefer w/ Black Roof & Mirrors). I debated for days of LW or Pure Red (another great color on this car and what my kids wanted to get) but decided LW because:
  2. I tend to drive my cars for a long time and thought I might eventually get sick of driving a red car
  3. I'm 40, and with a red car my friends would be relentless in giving me crap about a midlife crisis
Ultimately, I have no regrets about choosing LW and can't wait until she arrives mid-month!
That part about your kids wanting red really hits home with me. I'm planning on getting a 2013 CMS, and while I think I prefer LW, I am also considering Pure Red, and my 3-year-old (don't laugh) is adamant: "No Baba, it has to be red black white!" (meaning red body, black windows, white roof). No matter how much I try to convince her or trick her, she always says that. Hoping to avoid a mass meltdown if I get LW (she's kind of... er... strong-willed)...

Old 07-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Ragnar4841
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by MiniDan
That part about your kids wanting red really hits home with me. I'm planning on getting a 2013 CMS, and while I think I prefer LW, I am also considering Pure Red, and my 3-year-old (don't laugh) is adamant: "No Baba, it has to be red black white!" (meaning red body, black windows, white roof). No matter how much I try to convince her or trick her, she always says that. Hoping to avoid a mass meltdown if I get LW (she's kind of... er... strong-willed)...
Ya, with a 3-year-old, the "I'm paying for it so I get to pick" logic won't work as it did on my 8 & 10 year-olds. Though there are worse things in life than having to settle for a CM in Pure Red. The first time I saw a CM in Pure Red I thought that it looked Ferrari-esque like no other red car I've seen (other than an actual Ferrari).

Her description of it makes me think of that line in Airplane the movie: "Oh its big and white & red and has drapes in the windows and it looks like a big Tylenol."

Get what you want--small kids are resilient and she'll quickly get over it. You can always say they didn't have any red ones for sale.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Tacoman03
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by RagnarDanneskjold
You know, it's funny.

So you get LW with Black Top and get custom stripes like I did that are Black w/Red Pinstripe on Boot and Bonnet then White with Red Pinstripe on Roof....Red Black and White.....I'd post my latest pic, but this site will only allow me to post a pic one time......Good Luck...my 16 yr old daughter actually configured Bandit this way last year when we ordered him.....

Quick Reply: R60 Official Light White Owners Club