2nd Gen Countryman (F60) Talk (2016-2024) Second Generation Countryman discussion. F60

F60 F60 Waiters Club

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 05:19 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by darex
Yes, but the status never changes! So, until W&W has my VIN number, I feel that the rest isn't useful information.
Just received update this morning and input VIN. Booked on the Tortugas for tomorrow. There are 155 vehicles at terminal in Zeebrugge as of this morning.

Here is the Booking #. If you input it on WW's track & trace all the VIN's will show up. Hopefully you'll see your VIN there

Booking #: DEBRB1578147

Old 09-01-2017, 06:02 AM
darex
5th Gear
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Islandbluemini

Just received update that my SE is booked on the Tortugas departing Saturday, 9/2. Should arrive in NY on the 13th!!! Almost here:-)
Same!! Tortugas! September 13th!

That'll make it about 2 months from the day I ordered it, until I can pick it up.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:03 AM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Just received update this morning and input VIN. Booked on the Tortugas for tomorrow. There are 155 vehicles at terminal in Zeebrugge as of this morning.

Here is the Booking #. If you input it on WW's track & trace all the VIN's will show up. Hopefully you'll see your VIN there

Booking #: DEBRB1578147

You can search WMZYU and see how many hybrid cars on the same vessel

Old 09-01-2017, 06:11 AM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear

That'll make it about 2 months from the day I ordered it, until I can pick it up.

Great

You are not alone, it took me almost 3 months to wait and it is worth

Old 09-01-2017, 06:14 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear

Alright Almost home!

Old 09-01-2017, 06:18 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by pyuhlu
Only see two so far.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:18 AM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
I'm sure there is going to be a lot to learn and I am looking forward to it Won't be long now. In the meantime, I'll can make a list of accessory goodies and get the garage cleaned up for her arrival

You can buy accessories from minishopusa.com and pickup at your dealership. The price may be lower than what you pay at the dealership. If you have some nearby dealerships, the price may vary and you may have them do price match

Old 09-01-2017, 06:22 AM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
Only see two so far.
So it is rare. Even if I drive, no ones notice it was hybrid until they were told or saw the car was charged with a charger
You may let your dealership know that the car should be filled up with the premium gas, not regular one

Old 09-01-2017, 06:22 AM
TheOriginalKonky
3rd Gear
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Mine is booked on the Fedora for 9/3 and the ETA for arrival is 9/15.

Booking # DEBRB1573843

144 Vehicles

I placed my order July 11th, the wait is tough.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:25 AM
TheOriginalKonky
3rd Gear
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
I see 7 on the Fedora vessel arriving at Baltimore.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
So it is rare. Even if I drive, no ones notice it is hybrid until they were told
You may let your dealership know that the car should be filled up with the premium gas, not regular one
Checked the booking list again. I see 5 if WMZYU denotes the hybrid. Total of 155 and looks like 133 are MINI brand VIN sequence.

Dealership is aware of 93 Octane They are well stocked with accessories there too. I requested the all weather mats when I ordered and saw them there. Price is same if I ordered with shop.mini. Might get a discount as well.

Have a great weekend with your SE!........Wouldn't say rare. Remember the allocation slots were limited per dealer and only approximately 400 or so would be produced by end year. So I consider myself lucky to be in that number and getting it so quickly:-)

Last edited by Islandbluemini; 09-01-2017 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Additional Comment
Old 09-01-2017, 06:34 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by TheOriginalKonky
Mine is booked on the Fedora for 9/3 and the ETA for arrival is 9/15.

Booking # DEBRB1573843

144 Vehicles

I placed my order July 11th, the wait is tough.
Placed mine on 7/6! Some have waited even longer!! So the 10 - 12 week turn around for us was pretty "on point" Thought I wouldn't mind the wait initially......HA. Seemed like forever but it will be worth the wait to get it custom ordered to your specs

Old 09-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
So it is rare. Even if I drive, no ones notice it was hybrid until they were told or saw the car was charged with a charger
You might be interested in seeing the monthly EV & PHEV sales for US. August sales will start to be posted today and fully updated 9/4. You'll see MINI PHEV with 10 sales at debut in June, 75 for July. Interested to see how August sales will be.

http://insideevs.com/monthly-plug-in-sales-scorecard/

Old 09-01-2017, 08:22 AM
I'mMelting
2nd Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Placed mine on 7/6! Some have waited even longer!! So the 10 - 12 week turn around for us was pretty "on point" Thought I wouldn't mind the wait initially......HA. Seemed like forever but it will be worth the wait to get it custom ordered to your specs
I placed my order on 7/6 as well. It shows up on the Fedora. I have to go through 8 ports of call, including Baltimore, Brunswick, Panama Canal and finally Port Hueneme. Supposed to arrive there on 9/30. So, still looks like the middle of October before it arrives in Denver. Long slog!

Old 09-01-2017, 08:31 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by I'mMelting
I placed my order on 7/6 as well. It shows up on the Fedora. I have to go through 8 ports of call, including Baltimore, Brunswick, Panama Canal and finally Port Hueneme. Supposed to arrive there on 9/30. So, still looks like the middle of October before it arrives in Denver. Long slog!
That sure is a long journey but at least you'll have it before the snow flies in Denver to break it in I was almost certain that production may have been pushed into October as some other member cars have. I count myself super lucky to have made it through production in such a short time (even though it seemed liked forever at times)!

Congratulations and safe sailing! Hope Irma doesn't try to surpass Harvey!!! This hurricane season is expected to be a wild one

Old 09-01-2017, 08:35 AM
I'mMelting
2nd Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That sure is a long journey but at least you'll have it before the snow flies in Denver to break it in I was almost certain that production may have been pushed into October as some other member cars have. I count myself super lucky to have made it through production in such a short time (even though it seemed liked forever at times)!

Congratulations and safe sailing! Hope Irma doesn't try to surpass Harvey!!! This hurricane season is expected to be a wild one
Boy, I am with you on Irma! These RoRos with their massive flat sides and high profile and not designed for big storms.

Old 09-01-2017, 08:36 AM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
Checked the booking list again. I see 5 if WMZYU denotes the hybrid. Total of 155 and looks like 133 are MINI brand VIN sequence.

Dealership is aware of 93 Octane They are well stocked with accessories there too. I requested the all weather mats when I ordered and saw them there. Price is same if I ordered with shop.mini. Might get a discount as well.

Have a great weekend with your SE!........Wouldn't say rare. Remember the allocation slots were limited per dealer and only approximately 400 or so would be produced by end year. So I consider myself lucky to be in that number and getting it so quickly:-)

Use WMZY for all Countryman

Old 09-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by I'mMelting
Boy, I am with you on Irma! These RoRos with their massive flat sides and high profile and not designed for big storms.
I know! I'm sure they are very experienced and will hold up in a safe zone. So far my route to East Coast looks like it'll be without threat. But Mother Nature can be nasty and dump surprises on us at her whim So sending safe sailing out to everyone that is headed out in the next few days!

Old 09-01-2017, 06:33 PM
kwolfman
3rd Gear
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
My JCW completed its build today! I know there is a ship going from Zeebrugge to Baltimore on 9/3 but I'm sure I'll miss that. The JCW is not at the port yet, as far as I can tell. Another ship leaves on 9/6 and I hope to be on that one. Might be interesting timing with Irma. Can a Countryman get seasick

Old 09-02-2017, 02:41 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by kwolfman
My JCW completed its build today! I know there is a ship going from Zeebrugge to Baltimore on 9/3 but I'm sure I'll miss that. The JCW is not at the port yet, as far as I can tell. Another ship leaves on 9/6 and I hope to be on that one. Might be interesting timing with Irma. Can a Countryman get seasick
Congrats kwolfman!

Nah, he'll be fine Looks like you might be on the Freedom, leaving Zeebrugge 9/8 arriving in Baltimore on 9/20. Took four days for me to get a "released to carrier" message then the next day it was in Zeebrugge. If this timeline remains consistent, you'll be at the terminal soon.

BTW...."Tortugas" =

...Tortoise vs Hare (JCW)Arrrgggggg

Last edited by Islandbluemini; 09-02-2017 at 02:46 AM. Reason: editing comment
Old 09-02-2017, 06:28 AM
darex
5th Gear
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by kwolfman
Yay! We all have toys en route!

Old 09-02-2017, 09:09 AM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
Here is the boot mat

Old 09-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Nice!

Old 09-02-2017, 11:22 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Yay! We all have toys en route!
All loaded! Bon Voyage Calm seas please

Old 09-02-2017, 11:38 AM
kwolfman
3rd Gear
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Congrats kwolfman!

Nah, he'll be fine Looks like you might be on the Freedom, leaving Zeebrugge 9/8 arriving in Baltimore on 9/20. Took four days for me to get a "released to carrier" message then the next day it was in Zeebrugge. If this timeline remains consistent, you'll be at the terminal soon.

BTW...."Tortugas" =
...Tortoise vs Hare (JCW)Arrrgggggg
Aye Matey, smooth sailing under the Jolly Roger!

Through all of this, I've learned that the MINI timelines are consistently inconsistent (aka unpredictable). I'm still hoping to make the Talisman on 9/6, but the 8th would be okay too. According to the WWL site, the Talisman is a bright red color (chili red?) It matches may JCW's top, so I'm assuming that gives me some priority. Makes sense to me. I'm sure MINI is taking that into account for their shipping scheduling.