2nd Gen Countryman (F60) Talk (2016-2024) Second Generation Countryman discussion. F60

F60 F60 Waiters Club

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 11:28 AM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Islandbluemini
Watching on http://shipfinder.co/ is pretty cool viewing realtime Satellite image of Tortugas in channel. Click on ship image and gives details and destination of port. Halifax 1st, arriving 9/12 at 9:30:-)
The vessel Rocky was loaded on was out of range for few days via different vessel tracking sites until two days before arrival

There are more CM reviews on YouTube and you can watch them wbhile waiting

Last edited by pyuhlu; 09-04-2017 at 12:32 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Islandbluemini (09-04-2017)
Old 09-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by pyuhlu
The vessel Rocky was loaded on was out of range for few days via different vessel tracking sites until two days before arrival

There are more CM reviews on YouTube and you can watch themwhile waiting
http://shipfinder.co/ship/249757000

This is pretty cool! Don't know how long until it's out-of-range but sure is fun watching it with Satellite view

Ah crap....link doesn't give the view I was watching. Have to enter Vessel and select options to disable other ships.

Last edited by Islandbluemini; 09-04-2017 at 11:46 AM. Reason: added comment
Old 09-04-2017, 01:30 PM
garynl
Neutral
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
18 Countryman home

Well finally got the countryman home where she belongs. Didn't like the white or black option for the strips so went with custom marine grey. Some design as OEM. We like it. Now the 06 has to go away. Sad.

Attached Thumbnails F60 Waiters Club-img_0341.jpg   F60 Waiters Club-img_0344.jpg   F60 Waiters Club-img_0346.jpg  
Old 09-04-2017, 02:08 PM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by garynl
Well finally got the countryman home where she belongs. Didn't like the white or black option for the strips so went with custom marine grey. Some design as OEM. We like it. Now the 06 has to go away. Sad.
Great looking and it looks like you get the external Chrome style.

Old 09-04-2017, 02:27 PM
darex
5th Gear
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Yea!!! Tortugas is in the chanel now moving at 11.8 knots:-)
Watching on http://shipfinder.co/ is pretty cool viewing realtime Satellite image of Tortugas in channel. Click on ship image and gives details and destination of port. Halifax 1st, arriving 9/12 at 9:30:-)
Tell them to increase to 25 knots. 😛

Old 09-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by darex
Tell them to increase to 25 knots. 😛
Lead foot!

Old 09-04-2017, 04:20 PM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by garynl
Sharp!

Old 09-05-2017, 07:48 PM
kwolfman
3rd Gear
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Jeez, the frustration is building again. My JCW was "complete" last Friday (9/1) but it still has not been "released to the carrier". It is now Tuesday evening and according to the person on ASK MINI, the vehicle is still in QA, which I believe is the last step prior to releasing it to be trucked 3 hours to Zeebrugge. Well hopefully spending all that time in QA means the JCW is flawless when I get it.

Since the next ship to Baltimore (the Talisman) leaves tomorrow, I guess there is little chance to make that. So it looks like the Freedom on the Saturday (9/9) is my best bet.

I hope it continues to be smooth sailing for all those folks whose CMs began their travels earlier this week.

Old 09-05-2017, 08:06 PM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
Hopefully F60 owners in the forum join MTTS 2018 between 7/14/18 and 7/22/18

http://www.motoringfile.com/2017/09/...s-states-2018/

Old 09-06-2017, 03:31 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by kwolfman
Jeez, the frustration is building again. My JCW was "complete" last Friday (9/1) but it still has not been "released to the carrier". It is now Tuesday evening and according to the person on ASK MINI, the vehicle is still in QA, which I believe is the last step prior to releasing it to be trucked 3 hours to Zeebrugge. Well hopefully spending all that time in QA means the JCW is flawless when I get it.

Since the next ship to Baltimore (the Talisman) leaves tomorrow, I guess there is little chance to make that. So it looks like the Freedom on the Saturday (9/9) is my best bet.

I hope it continues to be smooth sailing for all those folks whose CMs began their travels earlier this week.
Sounds like last step before awaiting transport by carrier Won't be long now

Old 09-06-2017, 04:50 AM
darex
5th Gear

Recall that mine allegedly took 5 days to reach Zeebrugge, which of course it didn't really. Keep plugging your VIN into WWL's Cargo ID line, and you'll see it already loaded onto a ship before too long.

Old 09-06-2017, 04:53 AM
darex
5th Gear
Lead foot!
They were as high as 18 knots earlier. 😎

Old 09-06-2017, 05:37 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by darex
They were as high as 18 knots earlier. 😎
WooHoo!

Old 09-06-2017, 06:15 AM
(SM)
1st Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Small update: I checked in with the automated ASK MINI status (just because it had been several days since I last called ) and status was updated from "In Transit" to "Your vehicle is at the port awaiting a shipping vessel."

This is fine by me; it'll give things time to settle down off the coast before it arrives in 24ish days. My best guest is that I'll take ownership first week or so of October, which will be nice since my birthday is that week!

Old 09-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by (SM)
Small update: I checked in with the automated ASK MINI status (just because it had been several days since I last called ) and status was updated from "In Transit" to "Your vehicle is at the port awaiting a shipping vessel."

This is fine by me; it'll give things time to settle down off the coast before it arrives in 24ish days. My best guest is that I'll take ownership first week or so of October, which will be nice since my birthday is that week!

That's great news Your "birthday present" will be on it's way soon

Old 09-08-2017, 01:03 PM
kwolfman
3rd Gear
Well last Friday my JCW completed construction. Up until yesterday (Thursday) it was still undergoing "QC". Yesterday it was "Released to carrier". I understand that means the car is ready to be shipped via truck to the Zeebrugge Belgium sea port.

As suggested, I've been entering my VIN into the Cargo ID field of the WW search page. Nothing has shown up yet. I guess that's the only thing I can do. I'm keeping an eye on what WW ships are available. Fortunately there always seems to be a ship going between Zeebrugge and Baltimore every two days. So if I miss one, I might make the next one. Tomorrow (9/9) is the next one.

Hey, nice to see we finally have an F60::Countryman Talk (2016+) forum!

Last edited by kwolfman; 09-08-2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Stupid spelling mistake
Old 09-08-2017, 01:19 PM
(SM)
1st Gear
Well last Friday my JCW completed construction. Up until yesterday (Thursday) it was still undergoing "QC". Yesterday it was "Released to carrier". I understand that means the car is ready to be shipped via truck to the Zeebrugge Belgium sea port.

As suggested, I've been entering my VIN into the Cargo ID field of the WW search page. Nothing has shown up yet. I guess that's the only thing I can do. I'm keeping an eye on what WW ships are available. Fortunately there always seems to be a ship going between Zeebrugge and Baltimore every two days. So if I miss one, I might make the next one. Tomorrow (9/9) is the next one.

Yay for the F60 section!

We may end up on the same ship. The Freedom departs Zee tomorrow with Baltimore being the first stop, Galveston being the last.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:25 PM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear

If you hear from Mini that your car is at the port for vessel, it is time for you to track from the WWL site. It seems that you won't know if the car is loaded on vessel until it is scanned by WWL. Even if the car sits at the port , all statuses from the WWL site won't be shown until the car is about to be loaded on vessel and is scanned.

Last edited by pyuhlu; 09-08-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:35 PM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
Yay for the F60 section!

We may end up on the same ship. The Freedom departs Zee tomorrow with Baltimore being the first stop, Galveston being the last.

It took up to 1.5 days to deliver my car to the dealership in MD(5 business days from port arrival to car delivery) from VDC in Baltimore if the destination port is in Baltimore

Old 09-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear

"Released to carrier" means it's on the truck and now most likely at port Keep putting in your VIN at WWL site. My car was booked and loaded two minutes apart and that's when I knew I was definitely on the Tortugas. They scan the cars as they are loading them on the vessel. Good luck and hope you're on the Freedom. Also, I found that they loaded the cars late at night. So keep checking

Yea for the F60: Countryman Talk

Old 09-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Yay for the F60 section!

Good luck! Hope you and kwolfman are on the Freedom tomorrow

Old 09-09-2017, 03:44 PM
I'mMelting
2nd Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
From the W&W website regarding Irma and Jose:

Hurricanes Irma and Jose
09.09.2017 An update on our preparations for the safety of people, cargo and vessels as well as expected impacts on WWL operations.

Hurricanes Irma and Jose are currently off the coast of Florida and Leeward Island and approaching the US coastline. Our concern is first and foremost for the safety and livelihood of everybody caught in the path of storms and for the crews of our vessels currently in the area, and we are preparing accordingly.

Given the severity of these hurricanes, we expect significant impacts to our vessel schedules both for vessels in, transiting and approaching the area. This will also naturally have knock-on impacts to our wider trading network.

Due to the magnitude of these weather events and their unknown impacts on ports and vessel trading, we expect that the consequences of the storms and their aftermath will be felt for some time.

We are doing all we can to protect our people, customers cargo and our vessels, and will keep customers informed as the situation develops and becomes clearer.

The following provides a prognosis for immediately affected vessels and ports. WWL will provide regular updates to these positions and, depending on developments over the coming days, on subsequent sailings that may be impacted.

Vessel / Voyage Status

MV Tugela Voyage CF 723
Vessel is now proceeding to port of Savannah and will seek safe anchorage/drifting awaiting reopening of port.

MV Tiger – Voyage CA/UA734
Vessel is now proceeding to port of Charleston and will seek safe anchorage/drifting awaiting reopening of port.

MV Don Carlos - Voyage UF/FF 722
Vessel is now proceeding to port of Brunswick and will seek safe anchorage/drifting awaiting reopening of port.

MV Liberty – Voyage CC708
Heading South to port of Galveston.

MV Independence II – Voyage UB720
Awaiting to sail into port of Beaumont.

MV Resolve – Voyage UB718
Alongside in port of Beaumont.

MV Integrity – Voyage UB719
Heading South to port of Galveston.

Affected WWL vessels will be unable to sail or operate in the US South East Atlantic Area until the Storm passes and ports resume operations. All vessel schedules will be updated in the schedule app and you may also contact your respective customer care office if needed.

Port Status / Prognosis

Port of Jacksonville is closed from Saturday 9 Sept 00h00.

Port of Brunswick is closed from Saturday 9 Sept AM following mandatory evacuation order.

Port of Savannah is closed from Saturday 9 Sept AM following mandatory evacuation order.

Port of Charleston have communicated their intention to close from Sunday 10 Sept AM.

It is estimated that port operations will resume 3 days after the storm has passed with an earliest possibility to allow Vessel Operations on Wednesday 13 September.

Our thoughts and support are with all of you affected by Hurricanes Irma and Jose in the days ahead. Stay safe.

Vessel schedules

Old 09-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
May everyone in Irma's path be safe! I have many friends and relatives in the Keys and Naples.

@Murphwave....sending wishes to you and your family and hoping that you are safe.

Old 09-09-2017, 05:42 PM
(SM)
1st Gear
Been stalking the Freedom and Zeebrugge most of the day via MarineTraffic and the ship is out of the port on its way to Baltimore.

Unless there is a delay in the WW Track & Trace for some reason on the Freedom, the ship isn't bringing over any MINIs However, entering "WWZY" into the tracker shows a whole lot of 'em loaded today onto the Tongala that will be heading to Canada and the Northeast. Still no results when searching for my VIN.

Interestingly, my AskMINI and OL status were updated to In Transit/ En Route...

EDIT: Looking at the K-Line fleet, the Polaris Highway left Zeebrugge on 9/06 and is currently on its way to Jacksonville before reaching my port on 9/22. Perhaps its on this ship, otherwise the next K-Line ship to leave Zeebrugge would be the Oregon Highway on 9/22.

Last edited by (SM); 09-09-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:17 PM
kwolfman
3rd Gear
Been stalking the Freedom and Zeebrugge most of the day via MarineTraffic and the ship is out of the port on its way to Baltimore.

Unless there is a delay in the WW Track & Trace for some reason on the Freedom, the ship isn't bringing over any MINIs However, entering "WWZY" into the tracker shows a whole lot of 'em loaded today onto the Tongala that will be heading to Canada and the Northeast. Still no results when searching for my VIN.

Interestingly, my AskMINI and OL status were updated to In Transit/ En Route...
I've been doing the same thing today with essentially the same results. My status hasn't changed. I'm still waiting for transport. Entering my VIN into the WW site still turns up nothing. AskMINI and OL both say waiting for transport. Looks like I missed my Freedom.

I think the Otello is next on the 11th heading for Baltimore. Like you said, it looks like the Tongala is loading up tons of MINIs. Maybe they will make room for my JCW to be delivered from the factory to the port to be loaded on the Otello.

(SM) I hope you actually made it on the Freedom, because the next ship to Galveston is the Tombarra on the 22nd.