2nd Gen Countryman (F60) Talk (2016-2024) Second Generation Countryman discussion. F60

F60 F60 Waiters Club

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2017, 06:35 AM
Snurfer
2nd Gear
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by TheOriginalKonky
Haha that's funny, cause my wife said the same thing when we were building it. I'm confident with the anthracite headliner it will look good.

Believe me, I'll post pics for you when i get it!

I hope you have your your ride safely at home! Any chance you could post some photos of the moonwalk grey and British oak interior? I’m running out of time to change my configuration. I originally had it the same as yours, might need to go back!

Old 10-01-2017, 07:01 AM
BDI
2nd Gear
Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Islandbluemini
Congratualtions! I was wondering if you ever got your's tracked down. You must be so excited Enjoy!
Very excited. It's my wife's car and I love it! Now it's time to start modding.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:04 AM
BDI
2nd Gear
Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by MrFunk
For those getting their cars this weekend HAVE FUN! I remember when my S4 car came in on a Sat I was not able to get to the dealership in time and had to wait till Monday! The next day (Sunday) I drove to the dealership on my scooter and took pics of the car through the window! hahaha (dealerships are closed here on Sundays)
(Sorry for the non Mini content but same emotions!)
Oh nice!!! I also owned a B8 S4 which I also had to wait 3 months for. Miss that FBO'd beast.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:33 AM
I'mMelting
2nd Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well, my Melting is finally “feet dry” in Port Hueneme

Now I have the wait for the truck to get here. Has anybody figured out a way to track the UnitedRoad trucks? They clearly have the ability with GPS, but I have not found a way to input my VIN and track the truck on it’s way to Denver. Thanks for any help.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:59 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by I'mMelting
Well, my Melting is finally “feet dry” in Port Hueneme

Now I have the wait for the truck to get here. Has anybody figured out a way to track the UnitedRoad trucks? They clearly have the ability with GPS, but I have not found a way to input my VIN and track the truck on it’s way to Denver. Thanks for any help.
Congratulations! Soon!!

I don't believe there's a way to track the truck. I did notice that when I checked the OL under "Review Order Details", an estimated delivery date was posted when my "status" changed over to "At Your Dealers". Even though it gave an estimated date of 9/19 to be at the dealers, it actually arrived 9/22. So it's an estimate but you can expect it soon providing the OL updates are timely.

Old 10-01-2017, 08:16 AM
jtcooper
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For those getting their cars this weekend HAVE FUN! I remember when my S4 car came in on a Sat I was not able to get to the dealership in time and had to wait till Monday!
Haha, I knew I recognized your name from Audizine! Still going strong with my B8.5 S4, and excited to join the F60 waiters club with the wife here. S E Countryman ordered a week ago.. can't wait!

Old 10-01-2017, 09:05 AM
(SM)
1st Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Snurfer
I hope you have your your ride safely at home! Any chance you could post some photos of the moonwalk grey and British oak interior? I’m running out of time to change my configuration. I originally had it the same as yours, might need to go back!

Just got it yesterday and haven't had much of a chance to take a bunch of photos to post or play with all the gadgets on the car.

Took these quick photos for you as a bit of a teaser.

Tried to find views that captured both the exterior color with the seats. Also this has the Anthracite headliner. I've seen the British Oak with both, and either choice works well with the upholstery.

Old 10-01-2017, 01:16 PM
Snurfer
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by (SM)
Just got it yesterday and haven't had much of a chance to take a bunch of photos to post or play with all the gadgets on the car.

Took these quick photos for you as a bit of a

Tried to find views that captured both the exterior color with the seats. Also this has the Anthracite headliner. I've seen the British Oak with both, and either choice works well with the upholstery.

Thank you for posting the photo! It’s a tough one, I really like that combo. The anthracite headliner looks sooo good.

Post up some more when you have a chance!

Old 10-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by (SM)

Took these quick photos for you as a bit of a teaser.

It's really a beautiful combination I really like it with the anthracite headliner and the chestnut oak on the doors is a nice touch to break up the all black look Enjoy!

Old 10-01-2017, 03:39 PM
MrFunk
4th Gear
Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by jtcooper
Haha, I knew I recognized your name from Audizine! Still going strong with my B8.5 S4, and excited to join the F60 waiters club with the wife here. S E Countryman ordered a week ago.. can't wait!
Ha nice!
We have same taste in cars. I'll keep the S4 as long as I can. They don't make sport sedans like that any longer My wife is loving her new CM - apart from WAY too much tech. We are still trying to figure it all out - the trunk closed on my head today while loading groceries... we have no idea why.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:14 PM
darex
5th Gear
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Ha nice!
We have same taste in cars. I'll keep the S4 as long as I can. They don't make sport sedans like that any longer My wife is loving her new CM - apart from WAY too much tech. We are still trying to figure it all out - the trunk closed on my head today while loading groceries... we have no idea why.
Foot-activated switch.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:11 AM
TheOriginalKonky
3rd Gear
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
I took a few pics this weekend, I'll post them in the photo thread.

Old 10-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Snurfer
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by TheOriginalKonky
I took a few pics this weekend, I'll post them in the photo thread.
Just saw them! I seriously can't decide between the Moonwalk Grey and the Light White!!! I keep changing my mind back and forth. It's currently set as the Light White with my build hopefully starting production next week. I'm going to sleep on it and decide tomorrow I guess. Not even sure if it's too late to change.

Old 10-02-2017, 12:26 PM
TheOriginalKonky
3rd Gear
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
I think the white will look just as good with the brown interior.

Old 10-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Just saw them! I seriously can't decide between the Moonwalk Grey and the Light White!!! I keep changing my mind back and forth. It's currently set as the Light White with my build hopefully starting production next week. I'm going to sleep on it and decide tomorrow I guess. Not even sure if it's too late to change.
Putting my two cents in I think the Light White with the Chesterfield Oak and Black Anthracite will look amazing!!!

Old 10-02-2017, 05:56 PM
minidreamz
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So, if the bummer.work site shows my production date as TODAY. Does that mean she's all done?? I thought I read somewhere exactly what it means but now I'm too excited to think straight.....

Old 10-02-2017, 06:06 PM
kwolfman
3rd Gear
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by pyuhlu
The vessel loading my car arrived on Friday afternoon in Baltimore and US Custom was off during the weekend until the following Monday. It was cleared and loaded on the truck Wednesday morning and was delivered to the dealership in Gaithersburg MD on Thursday noon
I'm hoping my timing is consistent with yours. Today (Monday) my car now has status "DELIVERED FROM" on the WWL web site. I believe that my car is ready to be trucked to the dealership. Earlier today my MA said it has not been assigned to a truck yet. He said ETA is Saturday, which seems ridiculous to me. Why would it take a week to go less than 50 miles?

I'm expecting anytime from Wednesday on.

Baltimore must have to truck out cars fairly quickly. Just today I saw 5 more vehicle carriers docked. I think they actually truck them out as fast as they can.

Old 10-03-2017, 02:31 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by minidreamz
So, if the bummer.work site shows my production date as TODAY. Does that mean she's all done?? I thought I read somewhere exactly what it means but now I'm too excited to think straight.....
Yes, production is complete

The following users liked this post:
minidreamz (10-03-2017)
Old 10-03-2017, 02:40 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
Originally Posted by kwolfman
I'm hoping my timing is consistent with yours. Today (Monday) my car now has status "DELIVERED FROM" on the WWL web site. I believe that my car is ready to be trucked to the dealership. Earlier today my MA said it has not been assigned to a truck yet. He said ETA is Saturday, which seems ridiculous to me. Why would it take a week to go less than 50 miles?

I'm expecting anytime from Wednesday on.

Baltimore must have to truck out cars fairly quickly. Just today I saw 5 more vehicle carriers docked. I think they actually truck them out as fast as they can.
Check the Owner's Lounge under "Review Order Details" under "Current Status". Mine showed and ETA date for arrival at the dealer. Again, it's an estimate and OL updates are inconsistent as we all know. My date showed 9/19 for ETA at dealership but actually arrived on 9/22. You are much closer to your dealer than I was however.

Excited for you

Old 10-03-2017, 02:44 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
[QUOTE=BDI;4334029]Very excited. It's my wife's car and I love it! Now it's time to start modding.

Looks amazing Love the driving light too!

Old 10-03-2017, 06:38 AM
kwolfman
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by Islandbluemini
Check the Owner's Lounge under "Review Order Details" under "Current Status". Mine showed and ETA date for arrival at the dealer. Again, it's an estimate and OL updates are inconsistent as we all know. My date showed 9/19 for ETA at dealership but actually arrived on 9/22. You are much closer to your dealer than I was however.
My "Review Order Details" does not have a line for ETA. "Current Status" is still "En Route" even though it has been almost 4 days. For that matter, the Owner's Lounge still shows my Clubman as "En Route" even though it has been 5 years. Timely updating.

I guess it's just "Any Day Now". My MA is usually off on Tuesdays, so I don't expect to hear from him today.

Old 10-03-2017, 07:06 AM
Islandbluemini
4th Gear
My "Review Order Details" does not have a line for ETA. "Current Status" is still "En Route" even though it has been almost 4 days. For that matter, the Owner's Lounge still shows my Clubman as "En Route" even though it has been 5 years. Timely updating.

I guess it's just "Any Day Now". My MA is usually off on Tuesdays, so I don't expect to hear from him today.
Mine said 'en route' under current status and also at VDC at the same time! Then it finally showed ETA for dealer. I think that's when it was actually booked for a truck or already on it. Crazy the way the OL updates....or not!! No rhyme or reason to it at all. I would think you would have it before the week is out since your dealer is so close. @darex got his Wednesday and mine landed at dealer that Friday. Both discharged at NY port but darex dealer was about 13 miles from the VDC. Sure was a long weekend for me to wait.....hope you get it in the next few days

Old 10-04-2017, 05:07 PM
I'mMelting
2nd Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Mini OL said my Melting will be delivered on 10/8. So, I am hopeful of picking it up sometime next week. Makes me smile!

Old 10-04-2017, 05:37 PM
kwolfman
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by I'mMelting
Mini OL said my Melting will be delivered on 10/8. So, I am hopeful of picking it up sometime next week. Makes me smile!
As of today, MINI OL says my JCW is estimated to be delivered to the dealership on 10/6. That's a day earlier than it said on Monday, however it still seems rediculous since that will be one week since it arrived in Baltimore. It is only 1hr to the dealership.

Old 10-04-2017, 06:56 PM
pyuhlu
3rd Gear
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
As of today, MINI OL says my JCW is estimated to be delivered to the dealership on 10/6. That's a day earlier than it said on Monday, however it still seems rediculous since that will be one week since it arrived in Baltimore. It is only 1hr to the dealership.
It may be delivered tomorrow because it is just an estimation from Mini USA. Let us cross fingers

If you have an Mini Visa card, check if you receive an email for a promotion of 10 points per dollar spent ( like 10% reward) from 10/5-10/10. Great if you pay for your new car

Last edited by pyuhlu; 10-04-2017 at 07:05 PM.