Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Free Classic Mini...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009 | 01:54 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Originally Posted by gemgirlpa
Well said!!!

but then again you did threaten us all with toe photos!!! what were we supposed to do???

H-Y-S-T-E-R-I-C-A-L-!!! Very well said, this is totally a group of feel goods... in truth? This is only for fun and in good spirits. It takes barriors down in a way.
I NEVER show that senior pic of myself,,,, and I have already taken it off of here,,, haha But it was cathartic and proabably good for me. And 'OLA?? Are we all married now??? In sickness and health???? OMG!!

Old 02-19-2009 | 01:54 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Well said!!!

but then again you did threaten us all with toe photos!!! what were we supposed to do???
*Insert EVIL laughter*

I still might post some foot pics (not mine but some from the Sandy Apple's "Big Toe Foot Club".

Old 02-19-2009 | 01:55 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Uhmm,,, guys?? I think I am the oldest person on here.........sigh

Old 02-19-2009 | 01:58 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by cabwy
Hey 'OLA!! I think we are still having some non conformists on here, I showed my dorky shot with the cat lady glasses, you showed that mane of fuzzy hair,, but Gem has only showed us glamour shots,,,, LilB only showed nice shots of herself, RG only showed a recent one,, who else?
McWill, how about an after to go with the before. I can't play Euchre with you until I have a face to picture in my mind. And I can't play euchre without talking krap and I can't talk like that to that young little shy/sad boy in the pic...
INSATIABLE!!!!

Old 02-19-2009 | 01:59 PM
sikamini
6th Gear
You need to repost your HS pic! What's age got to do with anything, it's how you feel that matters.

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:01 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Thyo- I likie your picture, I can tell you are tall. And you better be careful,,, Gem is eying you as if you were covered in chocolate..
I LOVE THAT LINE.... chocolate - someone say chocolate?????????

come here little boy!!! I have candy...

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:02 PM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Hold on...were we counting? Who cares!?!!? Doesn't make us love ya any less.

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:02 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Thanks for the compliment! My hair was so thin and straight, it was down to my butt... my sister trimed my hair for me, i had no idea she was drunk and took about 12 inches off of it!!! that was the last time it was that long.

And the embarrassing part, I have been testing for a 1000 years (almost) and never knew i could send it to my address without paying for the extra service!!!

thanks for not making comments about the bubble headed friend you have on this thread!!!
Believe it or not... I actually have VERY fine hair and it is pretty straight. That hair in the senior pics was permed with the hard core perming stuff... no Toni Perm there! Although it wasn't really frizzy... it was definately processed. I always did my hair upside down, used "RAVE" hairspray and I didn't use conditioner because it made my hair too soft to stand up.

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:04 PM
miniola
6th Gear
H-Y-S-T-E-R-I-C-A-L-!!! Very well said, this is totally a group of feel goods... in truth? This is only for fun and in good spirits. It takes barriors down in a way.
I NEVER show that senior pic of myself,,,, and I have already taken it off of here,,, haha But it was cathartic and proabably good for me. And 'OLA?? Are we all married now??? In sickness and health???? OMG!!
You took it OFF?!?!? Cab- I think you just put yourself on the list!!!!

I thought it was a nice pic.

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:04 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Sorry Cab to burst your bubble, but I think i'm older then you!!!!

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:05 PM
minicooperwill
6th Gear
Will, I love the blue eyes, but you know something? In High School a blue eyed young man really betrayed me and I have never,,,ever,, dated a man with blue eyes again. *sob* *gulp* Okay, shaking this memory off,, anyways, you are either shy or you were sad in that pic??
No, when I was young I used to be intelligent, so I think I was just being introspective. I guess I was shy too, but those days are long gone (you wouldn't believe some of the things I've done!)

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:06 PM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Originally Posted by miniola
Believe it or not... I actually have VERY fine hair and it is pretty straight. That hair in the senior pics was permed with the hard core perming stuff... no Toni Perm there! Although it wasn't really frizzy... it was definately processed. I always did my hair upside down, used "RAVE" hairspray and I didn't use conditioner because it made my hair too soft to stand up.
D*E*D*I*C*A*T*I*O*N. Wow. Can I just admit right now that I have NEVER used a blow dryer - at least not since I was eight??

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:07 PM
sikamini
6th Gear
Great shots!! Sika,, your high school photo reminds me of an old Soap Opera-Dark Shadows,,,,

And your "gown up" shots are really good, looks like you were at a party? And I can't guess on the timeframe of the more recent shots, I can't seem to remember when dotted pantyhose were in style,,, not that YOU were wearing them,,,, but they are in the shot.

You guys rock!! This is fun. And TNMM I copied a shot of me and my hoss but it is too blurry to put on here,,,, I will keep fussing, still not finished for the day (one more body) and then I will get it on here.
I watched dark shadows as a kid!
The party was in the late 80's. I tried to protect the innocent by croping them out a bit.

cabwy
6th Gear

Well, your pics prove to me that you are indeed a character, you are the driving force on this thread. I think it would have died by now without you prodding us with your new zany projects to keep us happy!!!

And thanks for loving this old broad,,,, hahah I think possibly Sika is close and possibly LilB,, but I fear I still have you all beat.....

OH, can you just imagine Miniola's hair back then in a wind storm....

And sikamin,,, pleae don't tell me that you didn't see my Cat girl shot???

miniola
6th Gear
I LOVE THAT LINE.... chocolate - someone say chocolate?????????

come here little boy!!! I have candy...
I wanted to find your chocolate eating smiley but I have no idea what PAGE that would be on!

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:09 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
but Gem has only showed us glamour shots,,,,
Glamour shots, if you could see me now, I have a "grumpy" sweatshirt on and wind blown hair and fuzzy slippers on!!!

My sister was the beauty in our family!!! NOT ME!!!
Hey but thanks!!!

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:11 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
You took it OFF?!?!? Cab- I think you just put yourself on the list!!!!

I thought it was a nice pic.
You had better put it back!!!! or it is you on that list and everyone will PM you with toe shots until you scream "uncle"...

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:13 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by minicooperwill
but those days are long gone (you wouldn't believe some of the things I've done!)
OH the next chapter????

sikamini
6th Gear
.............{edit].........................................

pleaseeeeeeee!

miniola
6th Gear
Well, your pics prove to me that you are indeed a character, you are the driving force on this thread. I think it would have died by now without you prodding us with your new zany projects to keep us happy!!!

And thanks for loving this old broad,,,, hahah I think possibly Sika is close and possibly LilB,, but I fear I still have you all beat.....

OH, can you just imagine Miniola's hair back then in a wind storm....

Nice... minus the goatee of course!

I feel like this is the one thread where I can be myself... so I like it here.

And yes, UhOh... DEDICATION! Big Hair was my craft! And when it comes back in style I AM READY!!!

Cab- PUT YOUR PIC BACK UP! Don't make us send TNMM and her gun to keep you in compliance!

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:14 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
I wanted to find your chocolate eating smiley but I have no idea what PAGE that would be on!
I can't find it either, I swear those pages keep changing up what page they are on, have you all noticed this?
but here is Gem when she sees something chocolatey...

Sorry ,, couldn't resisit... and Gem? Hope you can hold onto the rest of what remains of your fence,,, it is WINDY out!!!

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:15 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Sorry Cab to burst your bubble, but I think i'm older then you!!!!

nope you are in your 40"s, right?? I am 54-- just turned 54 in January...

I really don't mind, most of my friends are in their 30's Well actually I have friends of all ages,,,,,and I am just a big goofball.... soooo, what the heck??

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:15 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
really need to go make dinner. back later!!!

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:16 PM
sikamini
6th Gear
.........[edit]..................And thanks for loving this old broad,,,, hahah I think possibly Sika is close and possibly LilB,, but I fear I still have you all beat.....

............[edit]..........
Sssssssh............ I am 25 .....okay maybe 49.......

Old 02-19-2009 | 02:17 PM
miniola
6th Gear
I can't find it either, I swear those pages keep changing up what page they are on, have you all noticed this?
but here is Gem when she sees something chocolatey...

Sorry ,, couldn't resisit... and Gem? Hope you can hold onto the rest of what remains of your fence,,, it is WINDY out!!!
OMG! You had to bring out the big purple thing?

Quick Reply: Free Classic Mini...