Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Free Classic Mini...

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009 | 12:15 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
You go Gem! For each day you are kept in the closet, you need a new diamond ring!!!

OK, who's got a smilie with lots of BLING? That's what our Gem needs right now !

Old 03-25-2009 | 04:07 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by sikamini
Morning!! Hey Gem tell'em to put your office in the vault!
I may never get home then!!! I will be rolling around in diamonds instead of the famous photo of money on the Barber carpet!!!

Old 03-25-2009 | 04:09 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by TNMiniMama
You go Gem! For each day you are kept in the closet, you need a new diamond ring!!!

OK, who's got a smilie with lots of BLING? That's what our Gem needs right now !

OH I LOVE BLING!!!

nice to finally be working again!!!
what no one mentioned my puppy sad face????

Old 03-25-2009 | 04:14 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by RandomGemini
Gem's employed!!! WOOHOO!!! Congrats!

I hope it works out hon!
Thanks Random, I must have missed this while i was taking a quick look last night.

boy this working stuff really makes me tired at night.

Old 03-25-2009 | 04:15 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by TNMiniMama
I will vote for that!!!

Old 03-25-2009 | 04:17 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
they are telling me for safety issues I should seriously get rid of my license plate, Gemgirl....hum...
not sure if i want to yet... if i do i was thinking of going to Nugget??? what do you all think???

Old 03-25-2009 | 06:33 PM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Originally Posted by gemgirlpa
Ok so i have to admit, i did not read the last couple of pages, thinking i will just jump back in blind....

Big Norm nice car, you getting it???

x- don't i get your approved stamp yet???

Tn, Sila and Ola, HI i miss you and need some smiley's!! pass some funny ones my way.....

ok so my job is i'm doing the books for a Jewerly company! of all things, my family is laughing at me, because how much i enjoy being around jewerly, hense gemgirl.... but this is a very elite diamond store, and today i was trying on some rings, that I migtht as well just hand my paycheck over now!! this is hubby's face when i told him
Sorry, sweetie - I've been distracted all week and just now had the first opportunity to catch up on my favorite threads! here ya go!

And as many "bling" or YAY! smilies as I can find!

they are telling me for safety issues I should seriously get rid of my license plate, Gemgirl....hum...
not sure if i want to yet... if i do i was thinking of going to Nugget??? what do you all think???
Nugget would be good, but not much different than "gemgirl" if you're out to NOT attract attention to your job... What about: SPRKLYS (sparklies) or GMGRLPA?

Old 03-25-2009 | 07:24 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by x uh oh x
Sorry, sweetie - I've been distracted all week and just now had the first opportunity to catch up on my favorite threads! here ya go!

And as many "bling" or YAY! smilies as I can find!

Nugget would be good, but not much different than "gemgirl" if you're out to NOT attract attention to your job... What about: SPRKLYS (sparklies) or GMGRLPA?
WOW THANKS!!! THAT IS SOME FAN FARE!!!

great ideas with the plate... I like SPRKLYS.
I think I want to wait a couple weeks to see how this job turns...

Old 03-25-2009 | 07:35 PM
RJKimbell
6th Gear
I'd say "NO way!!!"...why do they think it's a Safety Issue?? Nugget would NOT be happy with any other Lic plate!!
I like your thinking Gem of living in the Vault...that's where I'd want to be. My Screan Name on Yahoo is "jwlsngold"...we think alike!!

Old 03-25-2009 | 07:59 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by RJKimbell
I'd say "NO way!!!"...why do they think it's a Safety Issue?? Nugget would NOT be happy with any other Lic plate!!
I like your thinking Gem of living in the Vault...that's where I'd want to be. My Screan Name on Yahoo is "jwlsngold"...we think alike!!
Ohhh i like you screen name, great minds!!!
I'm not sure what I will do for the moment i think i will leave it alone. Because so far I have no warm fuzzies of this company, except for bling of course, but not impressed with anything else but a paycheck. I will continue to look and leave my plate. I hope I'm wrong about this company but so far- not impressed!

Old 03-26-2009 | 05:33 AM
cabwy
6th Gear
Good morning all!!! Love the smilies ( uhoh) andI agree that Gem, you shouldn't be changing your license,,,, I doubt that I would ever think OMG that lady must have tons of jewels in her car!! Esp. since you have the sparkling silver car,,,, it looks like a gem.,,,,
gotta dash again, but it actually looks like my work day will be finished by 3 pm today wooooo hoooooo!! I will have some NAM time!

Last edited by cabwy; 03-26-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 03-26-2009 | 08:40 AM
sikamini
6th Gear
Morning everyone!

Old 03-26-2009 | 11:22 AM
miniola
6th Gear
What if you changed your plate to "BRINKS"? What would people think then?

Keep the plate- get a gun.

You are gemgirl! You are gemgirl! You are gemgirl!

I looked for a diamond smiley but didn't see any good ones. I was hoping to find a girly one that had a big blingin' diamond... high expectations... but I'm sure one exists. So just know that I am sending you an imaginary girly smiley with a big animated blingin' diamond that's bigger than her head.

Take care and uh... be safe?

Hello everyone!

Old 03-26-2009 | 12:20 PM
wbarnhill
Coordinator :: Upstate MINIs
Hey, is this the thread where I can be the first to request the free Mini?

(Nice to see things are still going strong here. )

Old 03-26-2009 | 12:29 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by wbarnhill
Hey, is this the thread where I can be the first to request the free Mini?

(Nice to see things are still going strong here. )
TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

I'm pretty sure it is still available... wanna map to her house ('er trailer) to go pick it up?

So are you still freezing up there?

Old 03-26-2009 | 12:51 PM
wbarnhill
Coordinator :: Upstate MINIs
Originally Posted by miniola
TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

I'm pretty sure it is still available... wanna map to her house ('er trailer) to go pick it up?

So are you still freezing up there?
Freezing? Me? Pfft. I'm just waiting for this rain to end. Yeesh.

Old 03-26-2009 | 06:21 PM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Hey Freebies! This is the best I could do about "bling" smilies:

Anybody want a velociraptor hunting trophy!?!

Old 03-26-2009 | 06:34 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Evening all... Thanks for the bling smiley (if there is one) but thanks for looking... you guys are the best!!! thanks!

Cab, did you check about the 11th??? you have to go, we will be there, and i'm also hopfully getting my car in during the showing of the new convert. need my first oil change and get my, as Holly calls it, Nug's ears checked.. the side mirrors won't adjust. But we will be there and i want to meet you!!!
Ola, i love the "Brinks" plate, great idea!! I think i will wait awhile and revisit the idea of changing the gemgirl plates. I like gemgirl!
X - i look like a pimp!! maybe i should go with pimpgirl???? anyone???

i know i said this already, you guys (girls) are the best!

Old 03-26-2009 | 09:02 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
OMG! The Trophy... I LOVE it!!!Just LOVE it!!!

Old 03-26-2009 | 09:07 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
I know this isn't a velociraptor, but I thought y'all would appreciate it anyway (this is from Vernal Utah, Dinosaur Capital, USA)

Attached Thumbnails Free Classic Mini...-dinocowboy.jpg  
Old 03-26-2009 | 10:06 PM
miniola
6th Gear
UHOH- where the hell did you find a Velociraptor head? Was it in one of your walls? Is the moral of the story... when it came right down to the battle around the bunkbeds... your training paid off and the Velociraptor didn't make it?

Always love the roller pimp and I like that dino with the hat.

Hey Gem- I've got my car blinged out with chrome wheels and they are seriously blingin'... like a proportionately cut diamond! It's what I call my "bling baby"! Still think you should keep gemgirl anyway... but I've thought about "blingbby".

Out on a drive the other day and getting ready to get on the highway... redneck hicks in the pickup decide that they're going to cut in front of me (I guess 'cause they're bigger? Maybe 'cause they're redneck hicks? ) So there goes my fun corner... the entrance ramp. Poo poo I have to be in 2nd gear. They keep looking back at me... surely all impressed that they cut me off. Their truck is bogging down and I'm just thinking "wait until it opens up b*tches!". So they start to merge and I can hear that they're stomping on it. Me? Pop it into 3rd and as I'm flying past at an undisclosed speed (Italian Tune Up... while they're still merging)... I have time to give them a big "L" sign (for "love" of course) before they even realized that I wasn't behind them anymore. I love being all pink and girly and then handing some guy his manhood! Makes me giggle... especially when there's pink troll hair flying in the wind. (Ok... so maybe that is mean. )

Old 03-27-2009 | 04:54 AM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
You go girl! Ola, you make me laugh. I think you are just brilliant. Just brilliant.

Old 03-27-2009 | 05:03 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
morning everyone! just reading and then running....

OLA a big for blowing past those rednecks!!!!

back when i bought nugget i has also gotten some car decals for the back seat head rests, diamonds... good thing i didn't put them on YET... I will keep the gemgirl plate for now, and see what happens, as i said in the beginning when i started working for this company, i was not too happy with the company itself so i will just hang tight until i find another job and then i will still have my plate and will install my diamonds!!!

Happy friday everyone, oh One full week of working and today on the way home it is supposed to be topless weather, so that will be me!!!

Old 03-27-2009 | 02:47 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
UHOH- where the hell did you find a Velociraptor head? Was it in one of your walls? Is the moral of the story... when it came right down to the battle around the bunkbeds... your training paid off and the Velociraptor didn't make it?

Always love the roller pimp and I like that dino with the hat.

Hey Gem- I've got my car blinged out with chrome wheels and they are seriously blingin'... like a proportionately cut diamond! It's what I call my "bling baby"! Still think you should keep gemgirl anyway... but I've thought about "blingbby".

Out on a drive the other day and getting ready to get on the highway... redneck hicks in the pickup decide that they're going to cut in front of me (I guess 'cause they're bigger? Maybe 'cause they're redneck hicks? ) So there goes my fun corner... the entrance ramp. Poo poo I have to be in 2nd gear. They keep looking back at me... surely all impressed that they cut me off. Their truck is bogging down and I'm just thinking "wait until it opens up b*tches!". So they start to merge and I can hear that they're stomping on it. Me? Pop it into 3rd and as I'm flying past at an undisclosed speed (Italian Tune Up... while they're still merging)... I have time to give them a big "L" sign (for "love" of course) before they even realized that I wasn't behind them anymore. I love being all pink and girly and then handing some guy his manhood! Makes me giggle... especially when there's pink troll hair flying in the wind. (Ok... so maybe that is mean. )
Yah!! Woooo Hoooo!! This just made my Friday a definite Happy Friday!!!

It has been an extrememly difficult week on many fronts so I am sooo glad that it is now 'the weekend', (except I am working on Sunday,, boo hoo) but on two of my most fave people so it is all good.

Gem,, congrats to have survied a full week in your new endeavor.
I will let you knmow soon about April 11th,, looks like we have to ride in a convertible,,,, maybe we can hitch a ride with "youse guys"?? If not and if you are bringing the pooch Holly says we would be allowed to bring up the rear in our,,,,*cough cough* Clubbie.......

Old 03-27-2009 | 04:04 PM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
The buddies that got me started on the velociraptor w/the bunkbeds thing found it and sent it to me. Hilarious!

OH, I AM SO GLAD ITS FRIDAY. SOOOOOOO GLAD. Except I have a tummy ache. But still SO glad it's Friday - it's been a helluva week for me.

Talk to you later Freebies!

Quick Reply: Free Classic Mini...