Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Free Classic Mini...

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009 | 08:11 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Tnmm, you really should be okay with the teeters set up... I never, ever hang any further vertically than like maybe 70-75% and believe me you get a lot of traction at that angle. I worry about the full, total upside down effects(hard on capillaries/blood vessels in the brain and all that kind of stuff.)
I can also get my arms in such a position so's to place more pressure on my body and get a really good traction/ stretch...

It's a shame that Amazon doesn't sell them any moreI got it for a bargain price 179.99

Oh, and look at Gotyourback.com they have a couple set ups but much more expensive....

Old 05-15-2009 | 11:37 PM
minicooperwill
6th Gear
Originally Posted by flingger
Just wanted to be the 5000th post!!!
5000 posts! That is crazy!

Old 05-16-2009 | 04:31 AM
cabwy
6th Gear

Wow!!! I hadn't even noticed that we were close to 5000!! But I did note that we were on page 200-- who would have ever thunk it???????

Happy Weekend everyone!!

Old 05-16-2009 | 06:40 AM
Oilman930
3rd Gear
Good morning everyone. So what are we talking about today????

Old 05-16-2009 | 08:36 AM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
If I went totally over, it would just be momentarily. But I like having that option.

I remember the scene in M*A*S*H when Max Klinger convinced everyone, included Col Potter, that standing on your head increased blood to your brain... and most everyone did it.

Guess that shows my age.

I'm going to research this further. Don't know what's setting my SI off, it's been out for months now (altho the chiro and my massage therapist get it feeling good for a while), and it makes it hard to ride a horse with an SI hurting...

* on a total side note here, while I'm typing, I'm also watching my twin 9 yr olds who are playing their DS's- some Pokemon game- but I''m just amazed at how they've grown and how they interact. I hate the computer game part of this, but just love my kiddos...*

Originally Posted by cabwy
Tnmm, you really should be okay with the teeters set up... I never, ever hang any further vertically than like maybe 70-75% and believe me you get a lot of traction at that angle. I worry about the full, total upside down effects(hard on capillaries/blood vessels in the brain and all that kind of stuff.)
I can also get my arms in such a position so's to place more pressure on my body and get a really good traction/ stretch...

It's a shame that Amazon doesn't sell them any moreI got it for a bargain price 179.99

Oh, and look at Gotyourback.com they have a couple set ups but much more expensive....

Old 05-16-2009 | 09:02 AM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Originally Posted by RandomGemini
We need to start a commune.
Ewww... wouldn't that be fun- it would have to have LOTS of land, a mountain (or two), a water feature (river, lots of streams, great lake, ocean), LOTS of twisties, near a nice town (for daily shopping & work) and within an hour to an hour & a half of a decent sized city (culture, airports, etc). Weather should be average 72 degrees, but should have a "real" winter (altho not a long one), and a "real" summer (again, not a long one)- i.e., it should mostly be spring and fall, with enough of the other two seasons to just enjoy the change, engage in seasonal activities...

how's that sound ?!

Old 05-16-2009 | 09:18 AM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
so I lieterally go up there to hang like an old bat in the belfry...
I'm with RG - we should start a commune so we can share all our cool stuff. Cab, you are soo funnyy...

Originally Posted by minicooperwill
5000 posts! That is crazy!
Wow!!! I hadn't even noticed that we were close to 5000!! But I did note that we were on page 200-- who would have ever thunk it???????
Holy COW! *nuts, can't find my holy cow smiley.* Welcome Flingger and Oilman930, and welcome back, LURKER MINICOOPERWILL!!! (You been ok?) We never even noticed we were that close...must've been because Will wasn't egging us on for prizes...

Originally Posted by Oilman930
Good morning everyone. So what are we talking about today????
Currently, we're discussing bad backs, bats in the belfry, and holy cows. What's new with you??

Originally Posted by TNMiniMama
* on a total side note here, while I'm typing, I'm also watching my twin 9 yr olds who are playing their DS's- some Pokemon game- but I''m just amazed at how they've grown and how they interact. I hate the computer game part of this, but just love my kiddos...*
Awwwwwwwww...

Ewww... wouldn't that be fun- it would have to have LOTS of land, a mountain (or two), a water feature (river, lots of streams, great lake, ocean), LOTS of twisties, near a nice town (for daily shopping & work) and within an hour to an hour & a half of a decent sized city (culture, airports, etc). Weather should be average 72 degrees, but should have a "real" winter (altho not a long one), and a "real" summer (again, not a long one)- i.e., it should mostly be spring and fall, with enough of the other two seasons to just enjoy the change, engage in seasonal activities...

how's that sound ?!
Um......That sounds like YOUR place in TN. Sounds like we have our locale for the commune, kids!!! Wooohooo! Let's GO!

AHA!!!! I FOUND IT!!!

Old 05-16-2009 | 09:40 AM
gokartride
6th Gear
how's that sound ?!
It sounds exactly like the +10K Mansion!!!

Old 05-16-2009 | 11:32 AM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Heeeeey, RGeeeee:

Old 05-16-2009 | 03:34 PM
RandomGemini
6th Gear
Originally Posted by x uh oh x
Heeeeey, RGeeeee:

I thought you said you weren't teasing me anymore!!!

Old 05-16-2009 | 08:18 PM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Originally Posted by RandomGemini
I thought you said you weren't teasing me anymore!!!
Sorry, kiddo...I couldn't help it.

Old 05-16-2009 | 11:18 PM
miniola
6th Gear

OK... I think GOOGLE ADS is stalking our Freebie thread! I was just checking in and there was a Google Ad/Vendor Directory Listing at the top of the page for "INVERSION TABLES"! I wonder what happens if we talk about poop or something. That is an experiment for later. Maybe on a page or two back the ad is for "Neti Pots"? All I can say is good luck to Google Ads for keeping up with ads for this thread!

Looks like you peeps have been busy again. TNMM- can the temp be 77 at the ranch? 77 is my "golden temperature".

Can't stay... it's late. But I have to say one thing... HI CC!!! My buddy, ol' pal and P-I-C! I've missed you. I have asked about you but if you've missed the past 100 pages... well, good luck finding THAT! Sorry things are sucky with your son. Hopefully you will get things straightened out soon.

Gonna go for now 'cause it's late. I've been trying to stay off the computer since I do not have a massage therapist nearby.

Now I don't know this for sure... but I'm thinking that "flingger" is somehow related to MCWILL.

Hello to all Freebie buddies and GOOD NIGHT!

Old 05-17-2009 | 09:19 AM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Happy Birthday, Vivi!!!!

Old 05-17-2009 | 11:35 AM
RandomGemini
6th Gear
Happy Birthday V!!!

Old 05-17-2009 | 12:06 PM
gokartride
6th Gear
Yes....happy day to the birthday girl!!!!!!!

Old 05-17-2009 | 04:22 PM
HalAC
5th Gear
Have a happy, happy birthday day, Vivi!

BTW, how long does it take you to get to Murfreesboro, say around the Avenue shopping center area? Deb and I will be there late Saturday afternoon/evening. Wanna try to meet up for supper?

Old 05-17-2009 | 05:02 PM
Gluhwein
4th Gear
Is there a Cliff Notes version of this thread? I got up to page eleven then saw it went on for 190 more pages. Is Skillet still waiting?

Old 05-17-2009 | 05:13 PM
miniola
6th Gear
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TNMM!

Now tell us... how many spankings do you get? (C'mon... not like anybody reads anything in here! )

Old 05-17-2009 | 05:15 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Gluhwein
Is there a Cliff Notes version of this thread? I got up to page eleven then saw it went on for 190 more pages. Is Skillet still waiting?
Ha! Nope and Nope. But thanks for stopping by.

Actually there is a kind of Cliff Notes section somewhere... it was made for the guy that asked for Cliff Notes. I wonder what happens if someone searches "Cliff Notes"?

Old 05-17-2009 | 05:26 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Here it is... I found it. You still have to read almost one page.

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ssic-mini.html

Old 05-17-2009 | 05:45 PM
miniola
6th Gear
OH SNAP!

I just realized that I am finally in 6th GEAR! I was supposed to post something special for my 6TH Gear post. BOO HOO.

Now where's that 6th GEAR LOUNGE??? Have I "arrived"? Is this it?

Old 05-17-2009 | 06:24 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
WOW...
RG & X, all I can say is WOW!

Thanks-

<giggle>

<blush>

Old 05-17-2009 | 06:52 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Hey HI ALL..... just stopping by to say I have been trying to catch up the best I can and a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TN!!!!!!!!

our Scottish friends are still here and we are having a blast!!! one more week we are trying to fit in as much a possible!

hope everyone is good, glad to see a few stopped by and a few new "faces"...

talk soon, don't forget about me!!!

Old 05-17-2009 | 07:49 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
WOW...
RG & X, all I can say is WOW!

Thanks-

<giggle>

<blush>
Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu,,,,Happy Birthdaaaaaay to GigglingDweeb,,,, Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!!

Uhoh, you are now officially the new queen of the smileys!! You have been on a roll lately!!! And I love them all, esp. the bat in my honor...
Tnmm--- I agree, the commune location seriously sounded like TN. LOL

I am so excited, I got new fencing for the back yard,, I was on my own on Saturday while hubby was shooting a wedding- and I found this cute, easy to put together wrought iron fencing with a gate even!! I have raised flower beds that the doggies love to frolic in so I REALLY needed a fence for each bed.
I got a small grocery type cart and of course it was too small to hold all of the parts and posts that were needed so I ran out to the parking lot and got the big horsin rolling cart and loaded it up,, packed it all in the Clubbie and now it is all installed and it looks so awesome
I am a happy girl tonight...!
Ola, I love the fact that you think Google is keeping up with our talk,,,, lets see if there is an ad soon for iron fencing or how to correct SI joints!!

Old 05-17-2009 | 07:56 PM
cabwy
6th Gear

I'm going to research this further. Don't know what's setting my SI off, it's been out for months now (altho the chiro and my massage therapist get it feeling good for a while), and it makes it hard to ride a horse with an SI hurting...

First of all, if you don't mind me asking this and pursuing this SI issue, it doesn't happen to be your right SI joint is it??

Secondly, I loved reading about your rush of love for your kiddies,,,, that is what is so great about motherhood,,, it strikes at the darnedest times/places--- those little rushes of love, that is..

And another conincidence amongst the Freebs... and I say this just matter of factly and not for any other comments or such ( sigh)
I had twins too!! My youngest son is the twin (we lost our other sweet boy at 12 days) They were identical and my surviving son is 6'6" tall, I always wonder if Todd would have been as tall?? Probably so...

Quick Reply: Free Classic Mini...