Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Free Classic Mini...

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009 | 06:18 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by RJKimbell
Cab no new wheels!! I know the ones I want, but since I had already spent $800+ on Tires and a trip to the Delaer for install I thought I should wait on the Wheels. Molly also got a British Flag/Checkered Flag Emblem to wear on her Boot!!

We did sign the closing papers on our house today!! And don't have a House Payment 'til Jan. 1!! But I will be making those payments up by adding to the 1st payment.
Way to go RJ!!!!

Old 10-29-2009 | 06:20 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by TNMiniMama
Nite RJ...
Morning Freebies-
Life's good... husband has started to dig himself out of the dog house. He made a fabulous anniversary dinner last night and then, he CALLED PETSMART AND MADE AN APPOINTMENT FOR HIM AND CARTER!!! Woot! They're going to an evaluation first, then 4 private lessons, then he's enrolling in a group class. I think that's just incredible!
OK, so I'm a happy gal again...
Off to wake the other kiddo and get the day rolling-
Cheerios!
ps- great photos. Ola, you are so cute! just want to hug the stuffin outta you! and Sarah- that's not a chunky sarah pix. Wish Hal had been looking the same way, he's got such a great twinkle in his eyes! And who's next to him (between him and Ola)?
Ciao-
Way to go Mr. TN!!!!
good for him and again Happy Anniversary! how many years?

Old 10-29-2009 | 09:32 AM
AKIndiMini
OVERDRIVE
Lovely photos! This just makes me wish I could take a month off and take a really long road trip to meet all of you.

Old 10-29-2009 | 09:39 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by AKIndiMini
Lovely photos! This just makes me wish I could take a month off and take a really long road trip to meet all of you.
That would be really nice to meet you AK!!!

Old 10-29-2009 | 06:05 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Originally Posted by HalAC
Like TN said, this past weekend at the Dragon the colors were just amazing. Here's a few photos from this weekend.

Attachment 44582

Attachment 44583

Attachment 44584
Hal!! Great photos!! Tnmm,, I bet you are seeing a lot of these gorgeous vistas in your state? I LOVED trail riding in TN. in the autumn....

Old 10-29-2009 | 06:08 PM
cabwy
6th Gear

DOit DOit DOit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-29-2009 | 06:09 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
I know... I'm so happy with him
We've been married 13 years- We actually are well matched and a good pair... I just sometimes have to wield the cast iron frying pan (which I have in all sizes!)

Originally Posted by gemgirlpa
Way to go Mr. TN!!!!
good for him and again Happy Anniversary! how many years?

Old 10-29-2009 | 06:10 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
DO IT!!! (In case you haven't realized it, I LOVE road trips!)

Old 10-29-2009 | 06:13 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
(sorry for the triple post here folks, haven't mastered the multi quote reply yet)

The colors are incredible here Cabby... but haven't been able to ride as it's been SO WET that no one is riding. the mud is HUGE... bummer!

Originally Posted by cabwy
Hal!! Great photos!! Tnmm,, I bet you are seeing a lot of these gorgeous vistas in your state? I LOVED trail riding in TN. in the autumn....

Old 10-29-2009 | 07:02 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by TNMiniMama
I know... I'm so happy with him
We've been married 13 years- We actually are well matched and a good pair... I just sometimes have to wield the cast iron frying pan (which I have in all sizes!)
Yeah don't we all own at least one cast iron pan!!!

Old 10-29-2009 | 07:21 PM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Yeah don't we all own at least one cast iron pan!!!
This is SO true. I know I have one! (or two.)

And to answer everybody's question, that mystery chick on the other side of 'Ola is MacLeod. She made an appearance here once, but 'Ola and I are friends with her outside of NAM. She's a nut, and lives in MD. I found her first! I "found" her when she lived in Roanoke, VA and was looking for a pre-loved MINI. It's MY "fault" she found an MCS!!!

Old 10-29-2009 | 09:11 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Yes... UHOH met her first! I met her on the Blue Ridge Parkway Tour. She's like us.

Hey TNMM once you learn the multi-quote thing it's like a magic trick! But you can keep posting like you are... it's ok.

Cab- that bottle that you saw me clutching... well let's just say I didn't want any problems with the big Cherry Cola company and advertising! Ok... so I was thinking that I was hiding it in the picture... but I was more focused on not flipping over backwards on that little rock wall we were sitting on. It was a LONG drop behind us!

Old 10-29-2009 | 11:05 PM
pilotart
6th Gear
Multi-Quote: To the right of the ]Quote[ box is a little ["] with the Parenthesis mark, just click this on one of the multi-quotes and the mark turns red, this stores it for your post. (Hover the mouse pointer and a 'tip' should say: "Multi-Quote This Message")

Click the same mark for each post you want to quote and when you reach the last post to quote, then click the regular [Reply With Quote] box and they will all appear in your message block.

Old 10-30-2009 | 04:45 AM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Ohhhhh.... Pilo, thank you so much!

Old 10-30-2009 | 05:44 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Yes I thank you too, Pilo, I had no clue how to do that!!!

Old 10-30-2009 | 06:55 AM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Mornin' Freebs! This smiley looks WAY more cheerful than I feel. *SIGH* Ah well. The morning is off to a start; may as well work through it!

Hope ya'll have a good day today.

Old 10-30-2009 | 07:22 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Morning X
Happy Friday!!!!

Old 10-30-2009 | 09:25 AM
AKIndiMini
OVERDRIVE
g'morning everyone. hope you all have a happy friday!

Old 10-30-2009 | 12:32 PM
RJKimbell
6th Gear
Afternoon Freebies!! "It's 5 o'clock SOMEWHERE!!" Only 4.5hrs. to GO!!

Old 10-30-2009 | 07:52 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
test test test

hhhmm,, ok Pilotart,, I am trying to follow your multi quote directions,,,LOL so far not good!!

Old 10-30-2009 | 07:54 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Originally Posted by miniola
Yes... UHOH met her first! I met her on the Blue Ridge Parkway Tour. She's like us.

Hey TNMM once you learn the multi-quote thing it's like a magic trick! But you can keep posting like you are... it's ok.

Cab- that bottle that you saw me clutching... well let's just say I didn't want any problems with the big Cherry Cola company and advertising! Ok... so I was thinking that I was hiding it in the picture... but I was more focused on not flipping over backwards on that little rock wall we were sitting on. It was a LONG drop behind us!
Originally Posted by x uh oh x
This is SO true. I know I have one! (or two.)

And to answer everybody's question, that mystery chick on the other side of 'Ola is MacLeod. She made an appearance here once, but 'Ola and I are friends with her outside of NAM. She's a nut, and lives in MD. I found her first! I "found" her when she lived in Roanoke, VA and was looking for a pre-loved MINI. It's MY "fault" she found an MCS!!!
test test test

hhhmm,, ok Pilotart,, I am trying to follow your multi quote directions,,,LOL so far not good!!

I DID IT!! I DID IT!!! THANK YOU PILOTART!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Old 10-30-2009 | 08:47 PM
miniola
6th Gear
But you didn't reply... .

I would have told you guys how to do it except that I can never remember. I wasn't joking when I said it was like a magic trick!

Old 10-30-2009 | 10:17 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Yes I thank you too, Pilo, I had no clue how to do that!!!
test test test

I DID IT!! I DID IT!!! THANK YOU PILOTART!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

HEY! IT WORKS! (doing the snoopy happy dance!)
Thank YOU Pilotart!

Ya know, I keep wanting to call you Pillow Start.. or just Pillow... sorry, but it's my warped brain, can't get around Pilotart, which sounds too much like... oh hell, I won't go there...

Big hugs everyone- Townsend, my son, is on Student Council. Pass the cigars (and get me into therapy... MY SON? Student Council? Must be a throw back gene to the "good" side of the family!)

Old 10-31-2009 | 05:40 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by pilotart
Multi-Quote: To the right of the ]Quote[ box is a little ["] with the Parenthesis mark, just click this on one of the multi-quotes and the mark turns red, this stores it for your post. (Hover the mouse pointer and a 'tip' should say: "Multi-Quote This Message")

Click the same mark for each post you want to quote and when you reach the last post to quote, then click the regular [Reply With Quote] box and they will all appear in your message block.
test test test

wow even I can do it!!!! THANKS PILO!!!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2009 | 05:44 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Now that I tested that, allow me to be the first to say good morning!
*insert smiley drinking morning coffee*

Quick Reply: Free Classic Mini...