Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Free Classic Mini...

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009 | 05:46 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Old 10-31-2009 | 07:23 AM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Hia Freebs.

Are you folks just now telling me you don't know how to multi-quote? Didn't we have this class of instruction previously"???? *sigh* You GUYS...

anyway. Have a good day!!

Old 10-31-2009 | 07:27 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by x uh oh x
Hia Freebs.

Are you folks just now telling me you don't know how to multi-quote? Didn't we have this class of instruction previously"???? *sigh* You GUYS...

I was absent that day!!! Stop yelling at me!

Old 10-31-2009 | 08:04 AM
miniola
6th Gear
Ummm... I don't think we ever had the class... .

Hey Pilotart- what does Pilotart mean anyway? Tell us...

Congrats to the TNMM boy!

One BAD thing about multi-quote posts... well it will drop our post count numbers won't it?

Old 10-31-2009 | 09:02 AM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Ola,
I think it's actually Pilot Art... but I'm sticking with Pillow Tart -

(giggle)

Old 10-31-2009 | 09:31 AM
pilotart
6th Gear
Originally Posted by miniola
Ummm... I don't think we ever had the class... .

Hey Pilotart- what does Pilotart mean anyway? Tell us...

Congrats to the TNMM boy!

One BAD thing about multi-quote posts... well it will drop our post count numbers won't it?
I guess it would

My name is Art and I am a Pilot (that would be seen on my profile)

Originally Posted by TNMiniMama
Ola,
I think it's actually Pilot Art... but I'm sticking with Pillow Tart -

(giggle)
That's the best! for sure

Old 10-31-2009 | 12:01 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Well... I was totally expecting a story about how one becomes a Pillow Tart. Frankly I am a little disappointed.

Yes TNMM- I was right there with you. It's kind of like one of those pictures where one person sees one thing and another person sees the other. I've always thought "Pillow Tart" and never "Pilot Art"! Girl, I think we've got issues!

Old 10-31-2009 | 04:21 PM
HalAC
5th Gear
Art,

welcome to the Freebies thread!

I see in your signature line you added 4" of foam to your seats. What kind of seat did you start out with in the first place? I have an '03 with the premium heated leather seats. I've been tinkering with the idea of adding some foam to my seats. Just wondering how hard it would be to do. Do your seats have the side air bags and how did you treat them since they are a small explosive device?

Old 10-31-2009 | 06:42 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
But you didn't reply... .

I would have told you guys how to do it except that I can never remember. I wasn't joking when I said it was like a magic trick!
OOoooh Ola,,, I can't be bothered with minor details,,,,!! LOL...

But hey I can multi quote,,, isn't that just a wonderful thing???

Old 10-31-2009 | 06:48 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Originally Posted by HalAC
Art,

I see in your signature line you added 4" of foam to your seats. What kind of seat did you start out with in the first place? I have an '03 with the premium heated leather seats. I've been tinkering with the idea of adding some foam to my seats. Just wondering how hard it would be to do. Do your seats have the side air bags and how did you treat them since they are a small explosive device?

Hey Art,,, well now,,, I didn't think of you as Pillow Tart.. just as Pilo Tart.... don't even ask me what the heck I thought a Pilo was...
And Hal is asking some very good questions,,,, I also would love to know how you added some "oomph" to your seats??

I am sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but do you fly for a airline? Or do you fly for a hobby? And,, do you happen to have a stray photo that you can post for us.... tis the rules on this thread....
And Gemmy girl? did I tell you that I lOVE this doggy??
And I just signed up Team Sloopy for the Cooper Cup in November..

Old 10-31-2009 | 07:55 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Originally Posted by cabwy
Hey Art,,, well now,,, I didn't think of you as Pillow Tart.. just as Pilo Tart.... don't even ask me what the heck I thought a Pilo was...

Pilo Tart, eh? I read that one as ... (drumroll please) Pile O' Tart (like the food! Not the wench- altho it is Halloween and wench might be more appropriate)

Poor Art! We've really turned you into our own thing! LOL.. welcome to the madness and yes, Pix... oh- and you'll be asked for a High School Photo too... Tee hee- thread rules!

Hey Cabby- Go Team Sloopy!!!

Old 10-31-2009 | 07:59 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
< giggle>!!!!

Have I told you that I love you lately, Tnmm??

Old 10-31-2009 | 08:01 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Originally Posted by x uh oh x
Hia Freebs.

Uhoh,,, dahling!! I guess we missed class that day.....won't you forgive us????
Lets just be glad that we can still learn these new tricks!!

Old 10-31-2009 | 09:45 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Pilo Tart, eh? I read that one as ... (drumroll please) Pile O' Tart (like the food! Not the wench- altho it is Halloween and wench might be more appropriate)

Poor Art! We've really turned you into our own thing! LOL.. welcome to the madness and yes, Pix... oh- and you'll be asked for a High School Photo too... Tee hee- thread rules!

He may just be too scared to come back!

Old 10-31-2009 | 09:47 PM
pilotart
6th Gear
Well... I was totally expecting a story about how one becomes a Pillow Tart. Frankly I am a little disappointed.

Yes TNMM- I was right there with you. It's kind of like one of those pictures where one person sees one thing and another person sees the other. I've always thought "Pillow Tart" and never "Pilot Art"! Girl, I think we've got issues!
Best thought for that might be if you use your imagination I just thought it had a nice ring...

Originally Posted by HalAC
Art,

Thank you, but I have been here before, check the date/time stamp on this post (:52 minutes after miniola's first post),
But never had anything worth posting on this thread until December.

HERE is a link to the seat story on another Mini Forum and there are many posts on the mod here on NAM.

The seat AirBags are located along the outside edge of the seat backs and covers have cut-outs for them.

But, Mine are completely over standard leatherette, where you would need Memory Foam added beneath your leather.
An upholostery shop might be the way to go for that.

And Hal is asking some very good questions,,,, I also would love to know how you added some "oomph" to your seats??

I am sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but do you fly for a airline? Or do you fly for a hobby? And,, do you happen to have a stray photo that you can post for us.... tis the rules on this thread....
I know I don't want to know anything about what a "Pilo~TArt" might be.

See photo in lower left corner, when I can find one appropriate for 'Free Classic MINI' I will add it to the thread.

I did have my own 'Single-Pilot Air-Carrier' FAA Certificated Air Charter Company from 1980 to 1990
and now I am the Corporate Flight Department (still single-pilot) for a major, private,
wholesale fresh produce Corporation (they had been my best customer).

No High School photos in existance, but I will try to find something to post in the future, I'll never keep up in here though, three more posts show up while I am trying to respond...

Old 11-01-2009 | 08:34 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear

yeahhhhh, way to go - we will be in having some fun that day!!! We are Team Small but Mighty!
can't wait to run with you and Mr. Cab and HoHo and Mr. Hoho!!

Old 11-01-2009 | 08:40 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Morning all hope everyone had a nice evening!

Art, if you ever fly into PA stop into Pottstown Municiple Airport, My brother in law is also a pilot for private corps. He and my sister run the airport.

Old 11-01-2009 | 05:36 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Originally Posted by pilotart
Thank you, but I have been here before, check the date/time stamp on this post (:52 minutes after miniola's first post),
But never had anything worth posting on this thread until December.
Hey Pilotart,, I did actually recall you posting on our thread before,, glad you have been joining in lately~!!

See photo in lower left corner, when I can find one appropriate for 'Free Classic MINI' I will add it to the thread.

Your pic on the lower left?? Of your mini?? I don't see one of you,,, or am I missing something??

No High School photos in existance, but I will try to find something to post in the future, I'll never keep up in here though, three more posts show up while I am trying to respond...

Silly man,,, just try harder,, you can keep up!! Sometimes we just get excited when we get some "new blood" so to speak..!

Old 11-01-2009 | 05:49 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Yeah Art, what Cab said!

Old 11-01-2009 | 05:53 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Evening Freebies! how is everyone tonight?
Ola, how's the weather down there?
X how's your house project coming along?
Where is Mugen these days??
TN speaking of dogs, is every one out of the dog house this weekend?
Hal you recooping from the weekend with all the girls??
Hey Cab I'm excited about the run with you guys!!

HI to anyone else I missed!!!

Old 11-02-2009 | 05:58 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Looks like Pilotart would have a fine time keeping up right now!

Hey- I was thinking maybe I could meet Pilotart at the Ft Myers MINI one day when I bring the '05 down there to get the top adjusted? I'll get my Freebies SOMEhow!

Gem- the weather is GREAT! Today was in the low 80's and the air was drier so it felt nice. Had the top down... all was good.

Old 11-02-2009 | 06:00 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
HELLO! HELLo,,,HELlo,,,HEllo,,,,,Hello,,,,,helllo,,,,hellooooo,,,,helllloooo,,,,,hellooo,,,,,,,,

where is everybody??????? why am I echoing?????? The crickets are gone, even...

Old 11-02-2009 | 06:04 PM
miniola
6th Gear
I just stopped by to say hey. Cab- your peach writing is hard to read! I had to get really squinty!!

Bye.

Old 11-02-2009 | 08:12 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
wow not a single post since last night, where did everyone go???

Final week for me so going to be a little rough, catch up when I can... but then if there is only one post I think I can handle final week and NAM!!

Night all!

Old 11-02-2009 | 09:00 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Sorry, it's been quite the weekend for me... My daughter entered a "fun show" on my oversized Norwegian Fjordhorse (as my cousin says, he looks like a Steif Toy, and I think I may have to go check his ear for a tag). Poor daughter was doing splits on him... he was an angel...
There's a run down and pix on Facebook- I've gotta go rescue two pigs in the morning, after I figure out how to get my horse trailer out of where I parked it (between trees... what a mess! I'm not sure how I'm gonna do this...)
Ciao and nite nite!

Quick Reply: Free Classic Mini...