Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Free Classic Mini...

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008 | 03:29 PM
Big Norm
6th Gear
HERE IS THE BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME......a member of the florida state wide club put it together.....awesome job to MiniBee with sunshineminis ....see if you can find me in the pics (not hard..lol) also driving the astro black mini

MINI LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Old 12-24-2008 | 03:46 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Big Norm, you petite little thing, you!!
That is a very cool video. Gives me ideas on how to decorate my new mini at next year's Christmas mini event.

Old 12-24-2008 | 04:09 PM
SpitfireMkI
6th Gear
Originally Posted by miniola
Spitfire- this was scary! It was like the Latino version of KISS combined with Gillman (Creature From the Black Lagoon) and I was expecting Nacho Libre to jump out in his leotard and tights and scare us with his too tight tights. Yuck-y! Thanks for not putting us through that.
OMG, the Pontani's are awesome, great routine, very cute, very sexy too. My wife has made some of Angie's recipes and they're great. I guess you just have to see them.....

Old 12-24-2008 | 04:11 PM
SpitfireMkI
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Big Norm
HERE IS THE BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME......a member of the florida state wide club put it together.....awesome job to MiniBee with sunshineminis ....see if you can find me in the pics (not hard..lol) also driving the astro black mini

MINI LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Hmmmm, I don't know, the Jackets and the sisters are tough to beat

Old 12-24-2008 | 04:30 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by SpitfireMkI
OMG, the Pontani's are awesome, great routine, very cute, very sexy too. My wife has made some of Angie's recipes and they're great. I guess you just have to see them.....
No... the dudes were scary! Those ladies cook too?

Big Norm- liked that Mini Little Christmas. And ummm... yeah, it was a bit of a challenge to find you! How many people were there? Looked like fun.

Hey, I just got a FREE MINI! No, it's not a classic... but it's a little remote controlled Chili Red Cabrio S with Xenon (LED) headlights! My two little nieces (ages 2&4) got it for me.

Old 12-24-2008 | 04:46 PM
Big Norm
6th Gear
they year we were in it was in 06 and there were prob 7 or 8 Minis ....awesome time......we will prob join the parade next year....since we moved we havnt been able to make any of the meets (we live in the sticks) but we are in the process of moving closer to where most of the meets are held

Old 12-25-2008 | 05:11 AM
SpitfireMkI
6th Gear
Originally Posted by miniola
No... the dudes were scary! Those ladies cook too?
They're harmless ! They're Los Straitjackets, Daddy O' Grande, Angel, Pedro and Teen beat

Actually they're just Danny Amis, Eddie Angel, Pete Curry and Jason Smay, just regular guys with huge musical talent. http://www.straitjackets.com/index.html

and the Sisters:

http://www.pontanisisters.com/

Merry Christmas

Old 12-25-2008 | 12:27 PM
skillet
6th Gear
Merry Christmas!

Old 12-25-2008 | 02:11 PM
Kikimowse
3rd Gear
Christmas Feelings

May the wonderful feelings of Christmas
stay with you long after the gifts are unwrapped,
the tree is taken down,
and the ornaments are safely stored away.
May the once-a-year joy of Christmas
return to you in memories throughout the year,
each time tugging at your heartstrings...
each time bringing a smile.

Merry Christmas

Old 12-25-2008 | 02:13 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Merry christmas too all and to Skillet a classic mini - good night!

Old 12-25-2008 | 02:50 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Merry Christmas !!! I have had a wonderful family Christmas, and am now ready to get my Sloopy.

Miniola, speaking of feeling old--- I was carrying two large dishes downstairs to the refrigertor in our basement when my rotten little cocker spaniel ran from behind and knocked my feet out from under me.
Dishes flew as the last thing I remember seeing before I hit the first of many steps is that my feet were up at eye level. I now have a very swollen and sore back, from what I can tell it feels like I have sprained the QL-- a rather large muscle in the back.
So I am walking like an old woman..... sigh. And wondering if I will be able to see my clients on Saturday.....

Last edited by cabwy; 12-25-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 12-25-2008 | 03:56 PM
pilotart
6th Gear
Originally Posted by gemgirlpa
Merry christmas too all and to Skillet a classic mini - good night!
Very well said!!

Let me add my best of Holiday wishes to all and hope for a fabulous New Year
with Skillet enjoying some warm Florida Sunshine in his Classic MINI!

BTW Cartoon Movie "CARS" is showing tonight at 8:30PM EST on ABC-Family Channel, don't know if Mini's are included,
but tink it has Paul Newman (or Jay Leno ) doing the Fabulous Hudson Hornet

Ah shades of Marshal Teague and the days when Stock Cars were Stock Cars!

Old 12-25-2008 | 05:24 PM
elprofe
5th Gear
Old 12-25-2008 | 09:46 PM
pilotart
6th Gear

Well, it was 'Old Blue Eyes" Paul Newman's last dramatic role, but
no Mini seen.

Old 12-26-2008 | 08:22 AM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by cabwy
Merry Christmas !!! I have had a wonderful family Christmas, and am now ready to get my Sloopy.

Miniola, speaking of feeling old--- I was carrying two large dishes downstairs to the refrigertor in our basement when my rotten little cocker spaniel ran from behind and knocked my feet out from under me.
Dishes flew as the last thing I remember seeing before I hit the first of many steps is that my feet were up at eye level. I now have a very swollen and sore back, from what I can tell it feels like I have sprained the QL-- a rather large muscle in the back.
So I am walking like an old woman..... sigh. And wondering if I will be able to see my clients on Saturday.....
Look at YOU! You put a little doggy in there! YAY! We've got Big Norm embedding videos and now all I have to do is learn to insert pictures in an easier way!

Stupid dogs... stupid cats... has nothing to do with your age... just those crazy animals! I've been taken out a time or two by mine... usually by my cat George. He's a Maine Coon and right now he's up to about 19 lbs (and no... he's not fat). When that guy is on a mission for catnip or food... look out! My little Jackie gets crazy sometimes too (Jack Russell) when she wants something. George is a little bigger then she is but they both can hit with some pretty good force and knock my feet out from under me.

That really stinks about your back (QL- I had to look it up ). Any bruises? I was looking at self-help techniques for stretching... interesting stuff. In OT, after Kinesiology, the focus was on functional tasks so I know I have forgotten some things. You are much more specialized with what you're doing. Glad you didn't end up with a head injury!!

You need some Icy Hot?

Well, the husband just washed the Cooper and we're getting ready to go out and try and find some sales... you know you've gotta love those gift cards. What he DOESN'T know (well I'm sure there's some suspicion) but... I'm buying more clearance Christmas stuff for next year!

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Hope that the idiot relatives behaved (for the most part) and family drama kept to a minimum.

Skillet- It's the 26th and we're waiting for the 27th for take-off!

Old 12-26-2008 | 08:42 AM
RandomGemini
6th Gear
Okay, it's officially after Christmas!

Where's that mini!?

Old 12-26-2008 | 09:13 AM
cabwy
6th Gear
Unfortunately I think the operative word was after the HOLIDAYS,, so I am guessing we will be waiting until after New Year's Day????

Miniola, I am glad that you noticed my insertion of the doggy... lol
and I think I have some huge trigger points, this is the 3rd day after the fall and it is the worst day,, can barely support my weight with my left leg... this totally sucks.
So later I am going to try some TPT and see if I can get some relief. And no briuses so far, just a large nasty swelling right at the insertions.

But! If you want to come up North and help me resume my daily activities,,,,,,,

Old 12-26-2008 | 10:36 AM
RandomGemini
6th Gear
I am far too impatient for that! We want the mini! We want the mini!

*breaks out the pom poms and cheer leading outfit, in hopes that it will make pics show up faster.*

Old 12-26-2008 | 10:49 AM
elprofe
5th Gear
Old 12-26-2008 | 10:50 AM
elprofe
5th Gear
Me wonders if we'll get to post #1k before the end of 2008!!!!

Old 12-26-2008 | 11:39 AM
RandomGemini
6th Gear
Yeah! What elprofe said!

Old 12-26-2008 | 11:57 AM
ChubbyChecker
4th Gear
Originally Posted by elprofe
Me wonders if we'll get to post #1k before the end of 2008!!!!
So, should there be a prize for the one who makes post 1000?

Old 12-26-2008 | 01:36 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
ok- i'm shooting for #1000

Old 12-26-2008 | 02:38 PM
MtyMous
Banned
Oh.. we could definitely hit that mark. I mean... If I would quit lurking and actually post.. we'd probably be 50 or so posts ahead by now. haha.

Old 12-26-2008 | 02:52 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
We need a prize,,,, what could be a good prize??? anyone? anyone?

And we definitely need the lurkers to break out of their lurker chairs and join in,,,
We should all thank Apple for inadvertantly starting a blockbuster thread!

Quick Reply: Free Classic Mini...