Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Free Classic Mini...

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009 | 01:36 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by skillet
lol, CRAZY!!!!!

Am not.
Have you found out anything else? Just shake your head yes or no... or email me.

Old 01-28-2009 | 01:36 PM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
THERE SHE GOES AGAIN, LEAVING US IN SUSPENSE!!!!!!

Old 01-28-2009 | 01:37 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by x uh oh x
THERE SHE GOES AGAIN, LEAVING US IN SUSPENSE!!!!!!
Didn't cabwy say something about wanting 4 or 5 chapters?

Old 01-28-2009 | 01:37 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
AND, AND ....
COME ON , WHAT DO WE HAVE A MINI SERIES????????

sorry I couldn't help my self!!!

we went more.... cops, when do the cops show up, did they commit a crime or are you a crazed miniac????

Old 01-28-2009 | 01:41 PM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Originally Posted by gemgirlpa
AND, AND ....

Old 01-28-2009 | 01:55 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by gemgirlpa
AND, AND ....

sorry I couldn't help my self!!!

we went more.... cops, when do the cops show up, did they commit a crime or are you a crazed miniac????

LOVE IT! "MINI SERIES"!!!

Please note that I will be making changes to the title and all credit goes to Gem!

Now... crime committed or crazed miniac? Hmmmm... pondering. One is definitely a "Yes" and the other is ummm... "Yes".

NEVER underestimate the power of a "cute" (not "hot") innocent looking little woman.

Old 01-28-2009 | 02:14 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
love it... I get credit for the title!!!

Ola, funny you should say my saying... "Never Understimate me" - great minds!!!

and so when can we expect the next installment???

Old 01-28-2009 | 02:16 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Maybe there's some Italian blood in me somewhere.

Working feverishly on 4 now.

Old 01-28-2009 | 02:23 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by miniola
Maybe there's some Italian blood in me somewhere.

Working feverishly on 4 now.
Italian= you never know...

great I'm going to go get dinner on and will be back later!!!
(oooppps never shoveled the driveway)

Old 01-28-2009 | 02:31 PM
skillet
6th Gear

Am not.
Have you found out anything else? Just shake your head yes or no... or email me.
I do need to call you... or I could post it up here. I don't have enough time to talk to you about it on the phone tonight, though...Duh Dun Duh! Yes, I have information, but it will come after your done keeping us in suspense. I don't want to steal any of you limelight

Anxiously awaiting Ch. 4

Old 01-28-2009 | 02:35 PM
miniola
6th Gear
I do need to call you... or I could post it up here. I don't have enough time to talk to you about it on the phone tonight, though...Duh Dun Duh! Yes, I have information, but it will come after your done keeping us in suspense. I don't want to steal any of you limelight

Anxiously awaiting Ch. 4
OK... you can email or call. Don't pm because I don't have any room left and I don't have time to clean it out.

Old 01-28-2009 | 02:40 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Hey CC... nice pad man! Good thing neither of you free spirited peacemakers were floatin' in the buff when that pic was taken! GEESH! I can see your pool cleaner!

cabwy- I picture your dog looking like "oh no not again!". I also seem to see the big eyes like the Puss in Boots cat on Shrek just before he shreds everyone up into peices!

Trying to keep up guys! Please don't be offended if I don't acknowledge... just feeling the mad MINI pressure.

Old 01-28-2009 | 03:14 PM
miniola
6th Gear

Anxiously awaiting Ch. 4
Hey Skillet, BTW we're just wasting time with my (Gem) aptly named "MINI SERIES" because everyone was here for you.

Old 01-28-2009 | 03:57 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
OMG! I've just spent DAZE reading this thread and now I have to be put in suspended animation for the continuing saga of Ola's MINI SERIES?! It was bad enough when it was "As the Wheel Turns"

sheeeeyyyyyyaaaaatttttt man!

(oh and Hi RG and X and Siki and all my other buds from EMRT - I've been lurking on a few of the threads you all seem to hang out on! Giggle)

Old 01-28-2009 | 04:24 PM
miniola
6th Gear
CRIME FIGHTING COOPER… the MINI SERIES (4)

IT’S ON AGAIN!

Fast right turn… leaving the neighborhood and we’re back on the main road keeping up without skipping a beat. Seriously, WHERE ARE THE COPS? The husband is still on the line with dispatch and continually giving street names that we are flying by. BLAH BLAH BLAH! We’re heading NORTH! OK now we’re heading WEST past this neighborhood entrance… past that neighborhood entrance… still following. At some point the cops have to get there. I’m not going to get into some high speed chase with these people! There’s no one on the road except for this blue car and our Chili Red MINI. And it’s a SUNDAY night.

Cross another main road and now we’re into a whole other development. This neighborhood road has street lights but the trees are more mature so it’s a little more dimly lit. Fun thing about this neighborhood is that most of the side roads end in a COURT/TERRACE/CUL DE SAC with no way out. HA! Good luck guessing which one is a through way suckers! We pass by an old guy standing on a corner out on the sidewalk with his doggie doing his nighttime doo-doo. I’m positive that the old guy thinks there’s a street race going on. I can hear it now… “Those whippersnappers better cool it with the street racing or I’m calling the cops!”. PLEASE DO!!

At this point they slow down and I’m pretty much just “tracking” them. I don’t know if they live in this neighborhood or not. They make a sharp right and it’s one of those streets with NO WAY OUT! We stop just short of the entrance and tell dispatch where they have turned. She tells us that there’s a cop in the area and should be there shortly. We hang up.

So there we are sitting at the entrance and it’s all dark down there where they went. No cops yet. We’re curious to know if these people live down there or have just stopped and now they realize they are STUCK. I’m not turning down the street to follow because there would be no way out for us… and surely by now they are 100% positive that they are in trouble. The husband has his window down and about a minute or two has passed and they’re not coming back out. Did I mention that it was DARK down there?

Something catches my eye and I see a figure kind of fast walking toward us! The person gets about half way up the road and I decide it’s time to leave. I take off and go a few more roads down and do a U-turn. We’re stopped about 3 or 4 roads back from the entrance that they need to come out of if they are going to leave. We wait. THIS is FUN! Our car is off and all lights are off. We’re waiting for the cops to show up any second and get them ON THAT STREET! A couple more minutes go by and no cops. UGGGGH! C’mon!!!

Suddenly headlights appear at the entrance of that street. It’s the BLUE CAR! They think we’ve left and so they casually drive out and start heading back the way we came! We need cops NOW! NOW!! They know they’ve been caught by someone so what keeps them from going back and getting rid of whatever they had in the woods? ME!

CAR ON… XENONS ON! The chase is back on! And they’ve just realized that we’re still with them. INSERT SUPERCHARGER WHINE… and there’s the old guy still standing there waiting for his dog to do his thing. (I wonder if he was going to pick it up or leave it for someone to step in?)

Since we started this last chase several roads back (and I am not planning on apprehending them myself) I decide not to drive like I could. I’m actually a bit annoyed at the fact that no cop has even bothered to show up and we figure that maybe they’re not coming. Eventually we lose the blue car on the main road. (sigh…)

The husband just wants to go home now but I need to go back to the last street we gave dispatch to see if anyone ever showed up. I still feel this urgent need to have the cops go check out in the woods. I have to know what's out there! So we turn and go back and THERE IS THE COP! FINALLY!! And he’s talking to the old guy with the pooping dog! We roll up and the old guy points us out to the cop. TOO FUNNY!

Ok… this is TWO parts for today to make up for last night. Only two more parts left.

Last edited by miniola; 01-28-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 01-28-2009 | 04:57 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
WwoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooo!! I just returned home after a hard days work and I find 2, TWO! installments!!!
I als see that we have skillet back in our circle,,, it just took an I Spy real life drama to really flush him out!! and skillet,, please fill us in!! And it isn't becasue we are nosey,,,we really care!!!

And is it TNminimama?? ( going from memory,,) it is great to "see" you here, I have noticed you on other threads also,,, hang around, occasionally we put some beers on the wall and pop some popcorn,,in fact, while we are waiting for the aptly (Gem) named mini series,, I will buy us some beer and get the popcorn going....dig in guys.

I love the suspence,, don't you all???

Oh and we are having a heat wave, it is now 38 degrees.....

Old 01-28-2009 | 05:06 PM
Dex05S
3rd Gear

Anxiously awaiting Ch. 4

OK, ch4 is done... spill it!!

Old 01-28-2009 | 05:08 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
and since this may be it for the mini series tonight, maybe x uh oh x or Kiki should give us an intermission story??

Or skillett can tease us with some news about "you know what??"

Or CC can show us more photos,,,,,of his sunny home and pool and hot tub

god, I love this thread.........

Old 01-28-2009 | 05:26 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Dex05S
OK, ch4 is done... spill it!!
Not tonight...

He has a headache!

Last edited by miniola; 01-28-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-28-2009 | 05:33 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by cabwy
WwoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooo!! I just returned home after a hard days work and I find 2, TWO! installments!!!
I als see that we have skillet back in our circle,,, it just took an I Spy real life drama to really flush him out!! and skillet,, please fill us in!! And it isn't becasue we are nosey,,,we really care!!!

And is it TNminimama?? ( going from memory,,) it is great to "see" you here, I have noticed you on other threads also,,, hang around, occasionally we put some beers on the wall and pop some popcorn,,in fact, while we are waiting for the aptly (Gem) named mini series,, I will buy us some beer and get the popcorn going....dig in guys.

I love the suspence,, don't you all???

Oh and we are having a heat wave, it is now 38 degrees.....

Thanks cabwy... glad you're "warming up".

I spent most of the day writing these two. Thanks for noticing the effort... sorry I f'd it up last night.

Anyway, I've got to get off the computer before I get in big trouble... Plus... LOST is on tonight.

There's two more episodes of the MINI SERIES. Maybe we can get to page 100. At least there will be an end to my drama... and it's a good one because a bad person gets in lots of trouble.

I figure if someone doesn't want to read it... it's fairly easy to skip past... and it's clearly identified.

Old 01-28-2009 | 05:33 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
um,, "Ola,,, I think he wants skillet to "spill it". Not that he wouldn't enjoy part 5..... just in case you are inspired,,,,

and I have NO DOUBT that your mini series will have a dramatic ending,,,

I wonder what they dumped? Drugs? A body? Maybe it is a prostitution ring?? filiming a sequela to the Sopranos???? OOOoooohhhh the wait,,, the suspense!!!

And then on top of this we have skillet hinting to "new" news.............

my cup runneth over........

Old 01-28-2009 | 05:34 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Thanks cabwy... glad you're "warming up".

I spent most of the day writing these two. Thanks for noticing the effort... sorry I f'd it up last night.

Anyway, I've got to get off the computer before I get in big trouble... Plus... LOST is on tonight.

There's two more episodes of the MINI SERIES. Maybe we can get to page 100. At least there will be an end to my drama... and it's a good one because a bad person gets in lots of trouble.

I figure if someone doesn't want to read it... it's fairly easy to skip past... and it's clearly identified.

Yes, go enjoy your much deserved rest and maybe we can have part 5 by noon tomorrow???? thanks again for a great story....

Old 01-28-2009 | 05:35 PM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by cabwy
um,, "Ola,,, I think he wants skillet to "spill it". Not that he wouldn't enjoy part 5..... just in case you are inspired,,,,

and I have NO DOUBT that your mini series will have a dramatic ending,,,

I wonder what they dumped? Drugs? A body? Maybe it is a prostitution ring?? filiming a sequela to the Sopranos???? OOOoooohhhh the wait,,, the suspense!!!

And then on top of this we have skillet hinting to "new" news.............

my cup runneth over........
Yeah just corrected that before I realized. Sorry.

Old 01-28-2009 | 05:37 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Skillet, what is going on? really as Cab said, we care! Do you know something new?

Ola, wow, I can hardly stand the suspense!!!

Old 01-28-2009 | 05:43 PM
cabwy
6th Gear
Yeah just corrected that before I realized. Sorry.

NEVER say sorry!! Your mini series has revitalized our precious thread......

now where is that "We love you smiley??????"

Last edited by cabwy; 01-28-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Free Classic Mini...