Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Free Classic Mini...

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009 | 09:39 AM
cabwy
6th Gear
good lord,,, I simply must quit my job so I can keep up!! skillet I see the red A,,, but sure wish I could use the zoom feater... is there a link for us to use?

I know,,I know,,, we are never satisfied,, we are a greedy greedy bunch. YOu my dear man, have been really vigilant with this. I must confess I keep an eye on her other forums and I think you shook her up and she is laying low??? what's your thoughts on this?

Zoom,,,,,,, zoom,,,,, we need zoomed........ and 'Ola,, you are right in skillets first picture I was wondering what the heck we were supposed to see in his cemetery shot,, I though OMG should I be looking for a fresh mound of dirt???????

Old 01-29-2009 | 09:40 AM
cabwy
6th Gear
Originally Posted by miniola
I think I am too distraught to write another MINI SERIES today.
for god's sakes buck up woman!! Can't you multi task???

skillet, give us more!! anything!!!

Old 01-29-2009 | 09:47 AM
skillet
6th Gear
Cabwy: Funny. Fresh mound of dirt

I'll make this brief as I'm already late for lunch.

So, yeah, a quick recap. After talking to this new buddy of mine, I decided to go back a research Sandy Gambino. This time, instead of Google zooming on her addition, it was panned out. You can imagine my amazement when I saw a single runway. My jaw hit the floor when I found the house at the end of it with a plane sitting in the driveway. I immediately knew who's house it was as I had watched "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" years ago. So, panning back over to her house,yeah, she's within walking distance of John Travolta's pad. Well, I decided to call the number on that slip that she had sent to the iPhone gentleman only to discover it was the post office's number... I do however have the phone number for Sandy Gambino. Should I call it....? Should I not....?

All of these guys I'm talking to have similar stories with the exception of a gentleman from GB. She claims to him that she's disabled and can't afford to pay him what he deserves. Well, then he finds out she's bragging about her BMW, and multiple purchases, so now he's Very interesting.

Old 01-29-2009 | 09:59 AM
x uh oh x
6th Gear
Hmm...grain of truth...which is almost more disturbing.

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:07 AM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by cabwy
for god's sakes buck up woman!! Can't you multi task???

skillet, give us more!! anything!!!

Skillet... maybe I can see something now... perhaps a HOUSE OF CARDS?

useless mullet...

Although the street name does look familiar...

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:11 AM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by skillet
Cabwy: Funny. Fresh mound of dirt

I'll make this brief as I'm already late for lunch.

So, yeah, a quick recap. After talking to this new buddy of mine, I decided to go back a research Sandy Gambino. This time, instead of Google zooming on her addition, it was panned out. You can imagine my amazement when I saw a single runway. My jaw hit the floor when I found the house at the end of it with a plane sitting in the driveway. I immediately knew who's house it was as I had watched "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" years ago. So, panning back over to her house,yeah, she's within walking distance of John Travolta's pad. Well, I decided to call the number on that slip that she had sent to the iPhone gentleman only to discover it was the post office's number... I do however have the phone number for Sandy Gambino. Should I call it....? Should I not....?

All of these guys I'm talking to have similar stories with the exception of a gentleman from GB. She claims to him that she's disabled and can't afford to pay him what he deserves. Well, then he finds out she's bragging about her BMW, and multiple purchases, so now he's Very interesting.
So did the "gentleman from GB" see her "money shot"? Umm... I mean the shot (pic) with all the money on her berber carpet in her trailer?

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:16 AM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by gemgirlpa
good morning folks, sitting here with my coffe and toasted bagel and getting ready to leave to interview with another agency! and what do i see, 2 posts only!
Well good morning to you KIKI and love the Herr B story, an honorary!! that is fantastic, can we have his tire print please, another celebrity in the audience... that is a great story...
Also just noticed you are a fellow Sidewalk! Gotta love it!! sorry i didn't realize that before!
Ola, are you typing away? last night hubby went to be early (long day for him) and i turned on my computer just to see if there was any more of the series happening!!! I can't wait to find out what was left in the woods, oh and please do me a favor if it was a hurt animal, please warn me because i won't be able to read it!! seriously!!! please.
Gem- NO ANIMALS WERE HURT! PROMISE!

Wishing you good luck on your interview . Sorry, meant to say it earlier and then Skillet starts adding pics and info and ... it's like "TMI" but not enough "I"... .

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:17 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
OMG- I need help... I totally need help!!!
so i return from my interview, make a cheese sandwich, grab some chips and heat up some soup.... sit down at my computer... do you think i'm sending out resumes, do you think i'm sending a "thank you email" to the person i just met with...
NO I'M SITTING HERE WITH MY NOSE PRESSED UP AGAINST THE SCREEN OF MY LAP TOP, TRYING TO MAKE OUT SANDY GAMBONE'S HOUSE....

HOLY CRAP, SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:20 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
OK so my 2c worth, go get her skillet!!!! ROAD TRIP!!!

OLA, multi task - seriously you are women - multi task!!!!

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:21 AM
minicooperwill
6th Gear
I step away for a little while to do some housework and I come back to all this.

You all are crazy!

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:23 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
holy crap again batman- we are almost to page 100,
MCWill you had better not log in now...

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:25 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
MCWill why is it not surprising me you are here!!!
you had better not get page 100....

I am so addicted to this thread, oh and can someone please tell me what GB stands for and why this guy is so angry? did he send money and received nothing???

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:25 AM
miniola
6th Gear
It's freakin' insane! I feel the same way Gem. And guess what... you're not going to be able to get a job until this sht is resolved!

I'm very good at multi-tasking... but Skillet's story is what everyone here's waiting for!

BTW- I have no problem with a road trip. Skillet you tell me when and I'll pick you up. One thing my MINI SERIES has done... it's got me all feisty again.

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:26 AM
cabwy
6th Gear

Skillet... maybe I can see something now... perhaps a HOUSE OF CARDS?

useless mullet...

Although the street name does look familiar...
laughing here,, love those smileys,,, and I get that last comment..

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:27 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Gem- NO ANIMALS WERE HURT! PROMISE!

Wishing you good luck on your interview . Sorry, meant to say it earlier and then Skillet starts adding pics and info and ... it's like "TMI" but not enough "I"... .
Whew- thanks now i feel better and am begging you and Skillet to "TELL US MORE"!!!!

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:28 AM
miniola
6th Gear

I am so addicted to this thread, oh and can someone please tell me what GB stands for and why this guy is so angry? did he send money and received nothing???
OH SNAP! I didn't even realize we were almost to page 100. Um yeah... nice of you to show up MCWILL!!!!

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:30 AM
cabwy
6th Gear
It's freakin' insane! I feel the same way Gem. And guess what... you're not going to be able to get a job until this sht is resolved!

I'm very good at multi-tasking... but Skillet's story is what everyone here's waiting for!

BTW- I have no problem with a road trip. Skillet you tell me when and I'll pick you up. One thing my MINI SERIES has done... it's got me all feisty again.
Hey, Gem and I are craving a little sunshine, right?? We can join in on the Roooooaaaad trip!!!! I am in need of a few days off,, in fact skillet are the flights still so inexpensive?? get down there meet up rent a couple of MINI's aka Italian job,,,,,, whew,, oh my,,, I need to sit down,,,, hyperventialting here,,,,,

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:31 AM
cabwy
6th Gear

Hey Gem, go back a couple (maybe 3 or 4!) pages and see Random's links to all of the unscrupuluous acts that are being attributed to this Sandy/Apple/Cyberho,, or whoever she is today....

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:32 AM
minicooperwill
6th Gear
Why do I feel as if you are all rooting against me?

I'm still waiting on my 2009 post prize!!

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:32 AM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear

I think your right, maybe secertly i have been fooling hubby about how busy I am all day looking for a job and not telling him i'm on this site all day!!!

hey i'm in for that road trip!!!

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:33 AM
miniola
6th Gear
Originally Posted by cabwy
laughing here,, love those smileys,,, and I get that last comment..
Funny though... it's actually looks familiar from another "source".

MtyMous
Banned
I can see it. If you have the google earth program on your computer like me... you can get a VERY detailed picture of Travolta's home, and Sandy Gambino's home as well.

minicooperwill
6th Gear
If I end up being the first post on page 100 I'm gonna do a crazy dance around the house.

gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by minicooperwill
Why do I feel as if you are all rooting against me?

I'm still waiting on my 2009 post prize!!
ahhhh we love you Will...

Old 01-29-2009 | 10:34 AM
minicooperwill
6th Gear
Oh snap!

Quick Reply: Free Classic Mini...